• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just saying this now. I don't have any problems playing against Olimars with GaW. >.>
Cause u beat fishy?

Dirt...pick a character...seriously lol.
iknowrite

4 tvs wtf LOL
I have 4+ TV's in my house :p

sg has been my homie for a while
They made up at my tourney I believe.

fun smashfest, i posted in the thread if you guys want, and if I'm not wprking wed night again, we'll do one up next week again?

edit: damn googs....that was a bit dirty aginst marik man...
Who went? Howd it go?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
LeafyBug needs a ride from York to the tournament tomorrow, and back. he'll pay for gas

if anyone could help that'd be nice

-Googs

Smash Lord
Me n iliad made it to pools round two phiddle an rai didn't me n Jon finished third seed rai took esam to game three using ics

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Next tournament, Toronto is going to come in first.

Since I'll actually know my character, have my optimal control scheme committed to muscle memory, and not **** up my control scheme because I have retardedly placed shoulder buttons.

Also, very much a maybe, but after spring break/reading week/whatever I very well might be able to have small smashfests at my house. Someone just would need to commit to bringing a TV with them to complement my own godly one. I'd probably be capping attendance at 6 if my brother comes, and 7 if he doesn't. This is all dependent on my term 2 marks, which are looking pretty good right now.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Casual at my place on Friday instead of Saturday. Sorry to those I screwed over.

Also, ceX, your post in results thread brings a tear to my eye lol. But I'll definitely see you at melee and marvel tournies, seeing as I will be hosting those to. I'm almost feeling the same for brawl and ssfiv. Marvel is just tooo fun.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
<3

There's a chance I'll still enter Brawl tourneys once in a while but I'm not going to make a constant effort to come to them anymore. When there are other events with both Brawl & Melee though I might enter Brawl for fun; I'm just not trying to win anymore.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if jon predicted those spotdodge>dsmashes better and was a tad more patient he woulda had that cheebo *******

Gichan

Smash Champion
are you kidding me? That's the most patient I've seen jon play! He just dropped some things, and his timing was off at times.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey now i said a tad :)!

after watching seibriks pound matches im now confident my style of MK can do well if used properly..and im not as sexy at gimping snake as i thought haha

Iliad

Smash Lord
Thanks for the props guys. I shoulda done a ****load better in the amateur bracket. Prolly could've even won it. Choked vs Gunblade.

Pound was mad fun, and I think I'm gonna head to any more of those Rochester tournies that happen given it's not that far.

Top Bottom