• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Hype

Smash Lord
apparently you can force yourself to lucid dream
OMG it's so much fun. I LOVE it. I have so many awesome stories, maybe I'll tell you guys sometime.

Anyway, the best way to do it, is to sleep 6 hours, get up for an hour and do something that takes thinking/wakes you up, then go back to bed.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i had a lucid dream the other day. i think its because i was so ****ing tired but who knows. anyway i was at a ridiculously nice house at a wedding or something and every woman i've ever dated/****ed/anything'd with was there. scary **** mayne. i ended up running away to the attic, where i found an old tv and tekken 3. awesome is not the word i would use steve. stressful, maybe.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
confide in the attic to play videogames how could i blame you

last night i had a dream some guy i went to highschool with wrote owned on this new era hat i just bought last week, then an icecream truck but for new era hats came and i was happy again LOL

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
confide in the attic to play videogames how could i blame you

last night i had a dream some guy i went to highschool with wrote owned on this new era hat i just bought last week, then an icecream truck but for new era hats came and i was happy again LOL
WTCrap?

I had this dream where I was running away from Zombies, then remembered I was Ganondorf and started zapping people with my beard. Said people were not the zombies, I guess I just felt like zapping them or something.

Then I remembered the zombies and proceeded to beat them all at Pokémon.

Why do I have such ****ed up dreams?

Hype

Smash Lord
I almost had a lucid dream last night. The posts must have made me subconsciously go for it, but as soon as I deduced was dreaming I woke up :/

@brandon, not stressful bro you just gotta go into solipsist mode. Come to the sinister realization that you can do whatever you want. it's your dream.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I feel like I'm in a dream right now, interwoven threads of complexity.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo the ending to pokemon white is the most fucked up event ever to happen to any pokemon game ever

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah guys, ****ty news. They want to charge me money to book a room for our smashfests.

At first I didn't think it'd be huge, maybe like 5 bucks from everyone who showed, but they're asking for 125$ per day we book. Which is ****ing ludicrous, so no go.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
DO. NOT. SPOIL. IT.

...Seriously.

On another note, has anyone here been to Avani, this Indian restaurant in Sauga, near Matheson and Mavis? That **** is good yo
nah dont worry, i wont, but yo knowing america im 90% sure it will be changed or altered in some way in the english release.

and belle isnt the leader, motherfucking gary oak is

Gichan

Smash Champion
what ae you crying about dirt, nothin wrong with teh googles.

And since when is Iron Man weeaboo? I hate weeaboos so I don't see how iron man fits that.

**** like azumango daioh is pretty weeaboo.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wrong. You are all t3h sux. I am me and are therefore AWESOME.
Let me lay out the logic for you. The flawless, unbreakable logic.

I am me.
I am awesome.
Therefore, me am awesome.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
omg i hate being canadian wana be *** cuz they r teh awesomeness also they got sushi and anime.

japan > everwhere and anywhere <33333 we are all teh sux
English?

Wrong. You are all t3h sux. I am me and are therefore AWESOME.
Let me lay out the logic for you. The flawless, unbreakable logic.

I am me.
I am awesome.
Therefore, me am awesome.
Logic?

Top Bottom