• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
-_- switching to sonic is only gonna get you beat by everything, unless ur old character was ganondorf in which case -_- x2

; )

my advice is pick a good character in this game ; )

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah. He probably saw Snake's leg covered in fire during his UTilt, and was all "the hell is with it not having any range"? And now we have Snake.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
is that why ur usin Olimar now?
I've been using Olimar for months. But he's strictly a secondary. I'm trying to find a new main, and I've got the list down to Ganon, Sonic, and Ness.
I'll probably drift back to Ganon anyways, but I've always enjoyed playing Ness. Many people will disagree with me, but it feels like playing an offensive Ganondorf.

Gichan

Smash Champion
man branflakes if that was the old brawl me you asked I would have jumped on that tooo fast.

If they got ssfiv there I guess I'll go.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
live on campus = too expensive for me, and basement apartment = I can't pay for school (can't get osap without my parents until i'm 4 years out of high school =_=). I looked hard into moving out, and I have no option. Sacrificing school is too much.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Weeeeeeeee I actually kind of miss the scene a LIL bit -_-... But I hate every single one of you at the same time.

Come to Gi's tournament so I can **** you all. :)

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
live on campus = too expensive for me, and basement apartment = I can't pay for school (can't get osap without my parents until i'm 4 years out of high school =_=). I looked hard into moving out, and I have no option. Sacrificing school is too much.
I see.

Funny thing is, it's the exact polar opposite for me. Moving back home means I lose school.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ford won the election. Which means the city lost guys. Prediction: We may need ways of getting to tournaments and casuals that aren't the TTC in the near-to-distant future.

swordgard

Smash Hero
GI knows where it's at :)

He felt the wrath of my Jiggs in B+ rofl :p
I don't even recall playing you in b+ in like the last year. O.o When did we play?

Also, them warios be free for ics, nothing to be scared of.

Gichan

Smash Champion
how the **** is wario free for ICs? We can eeeassilly get in there and separate you decently well. Yeah if you grab us we get ***** but that's how it is for every char.

And jer ***** me with jiggs, god ****.

Top Bottom