• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow SG, last I remembered Wario has the advantage. Your desyncs get eaten alive. Uair is beast but we can poke fairly well with fair, any of our combos open you guys up too easily, then eaten like a desert. ICs can also get gimped easily cause of our bike. It's not to say ICs is free for Wario but I think in that MU Wario has the advantage hands down.

Jer, did you play Wario in normal Brawl? and do you even still play B+?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wow SG, last I remembered Wario has the advantage. Your desyncs get eaten alive. Uair is beast but we can poke fairly well with fair, any of our combos open you guys up too easily, then eaten like a desert. ICs can also get gimped easily cause of our bike. It's not to say ICs is free for Wario but I think in that MU Wario has the advantage hands down.

Jer, did you play Wario in normal Brawl? and do you even still play B+?
Thats not what I recall O.o . Ics put it in their advantage, dunnow for wario boards. I can say lain pretty much outright beat every wario he played iirc. I find wario to be ridiculously simple if you use nair. My nair outranges dair sideways, bair and fair.

Jer

Smash Ace
No GI i didn't, i didn't play any vbrawl when i was in Toronto :p

Uhm, i don't play as much as i used to, just from time to time, kinda dead in MTL sadly :S

If i came to T.O i'd love to play wtv game though

.decoy

Smash Ace
i may go there depending on how big it gets, but i'll be leaving from kingston. its only an hour from me. christian would you mind posting that i'll be attending? it doesn't look like the most official setup right now but i mean if they are compiling an attendance list then i'd like to be on it.

Gichan

Smash Champion
They locked the thread for some reason....I messaged him about posting it here on smashboards and he says someone else will be taking care of it. Wasn't RXS one of the Pownz guys? Should know this **** by now.

Jer

Smash Ace
Wow i feel like an idiot, i totally disregarded your Wario question GI.

Yes i did for a while, then i picked up ZSS :p

I'd love to come to Toronto again for a tourney, i'd most likely play Melee though :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Marik....i heard about the fail man but that set between you and iliad was sooo ****. Too bad B+ is done that game had sooo much potential.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Wow, peeking my head in here to ask......
Who here plays starcraft 2 and hasn't added me yet?
My id is Minus (ooooobviously)

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
No, both me and Iliad were spot dodging, and I accidentally spot dodged another time and he DSmashed when I also intended to DSmash. Or did I at another point?

Set was too close. Next time!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Is anyone here going to Montreal to smack them up? If you are notify the rest of the community so that we may destroy them. TAKE ILIAD, that way SG gets last.

Gichan

Smash Champion
SG's post pissed me off enough that I WANT to go. But I would prefer if good players of GTA went like Tin an Iliad to make you guys look free in brawl.

Top Bottom