• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasir123

Smash Ace
My skill level hasn't changed since like, June. It's not that hard to maintain, evident from Minus leaving the entire scene and coming back nearly the same skill level LOL

Brawl <3 Just because I quit doesn't mean I still can't **** LOL.

Holy still needs to rematch me from PY xD, 2-0'd *****.
woww getraped holy get *****

BY NIKOK WTF

nickcam

Smash Ace
That interview was way too jokes. Ambrose u should have said that u were a beast lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
^

Oh man he should have!!! If you watch the Lain vs Ambrose match from last year, Rae tells him to say "I'm a beast", and then Ambrose replies, "I'm a BEAST!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is what makes him sexy

nickcam

Smash Ace
^

Oh man he should have!!! If you watch the Lain vs Ambrose match from last year, Rae tells him to say "I'm a beast", and then Ambrose replies, "I'm a BEAST!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This is what makes him sexy
I think that was me that said that lol.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Joe i don't think they're putting your interview up. The whole time you were telling the camera men that you wanted to have sex with them lol.

Ambrose took the interview seriously. You didn't, i think thats what's gonna clinch it.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Joe i don't think they're putting your interview up. The whole time you were telling the camera men that you wanted to have sex with them lol.

Ambrose took the interview seriously. You didn't, i think thats what's gonna clinch it.
....LOLLLLLLL I LOVE you TORONTO JOE you SAID you LOVED THE CAMERA GUY....MASS JOKES MAN your MY HERO NOW.... skrew lawb0t

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

yes. but you doing sexy poses by the window got me in the mood sweety

....LOLLLLLLL I LOVE you TORONTO JOE you SAID you LOVED THE CAMERA GUY....MASS JOKES MAN your MY HERO NOW.... skrew lawb0t
yehz!

cmon who wouldnt brag about beating allys wolf and talk about random ****!

Cyan_

Smash Lord

ROFLLLLLLLLL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
My skill level hasn't changed since like, June. It's not that hard to maintain, evident from Minus leaving the entire scene and coming back nearly the same skill level LOL

Brawl <3 Just because I quit doesn't mean I still can't **** LOL.

Holy still needs to rematch me from PY xD, 2-0'd *****.
You only beat me in friendlies, lol get at me at the next tournament! :mad:
5$ MM

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol i talked to pownz. Ambrose and Joe were the only two interviewed by Pownz. All other interviews were conducted by an outside association and that'll take a while to host.

Joe's vid isn't being posted because of the reasons I listed. lol.

However joe I just want to let you know that even if you don't get a vid. You're my hero.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
lmao thanks man xD

oh well,there will be other times to interview me,ill put on my srs face...hopefully i can make it for the 18th at pownz,tell them to get back to me about that Go bus!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
From Sfu tri-smash:

Brawl Singles
1: SuPeRbOoM
2: Alphicans
3: Koskinator
4: Worldjem7
5: Clouderz

LOL Erix > Clouderz

Status
Not open for further replies.