• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Percon is from Niagara. He doesn't suck at anything...

Right Percon?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Last time I checked, two double negatives = positive.

GG

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I fail at lots of stuff, what are you talking about?

EDIT: ALLY WON APEX YEAAAAH
Its called fanboy-ism Max. Some people just love you so much they don't see any of yer faults. Just sign them some autographs next time you see them and ignore anything they say.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Last time I checked, two double negatives = positive.

GG
well 2 dubble negatives = a posative( i took grade 9 mathimatics) although max according to u as a mass posative so thereforse the result of the 2 dubble negatives equeling the posative + THE POSSATIVE BECAUSE MAX IS A POSSATIVE now u tell me what do to posatives =hmm,,,,,,hmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMM

.Marik

is a social misfit
well 2 dubble negatives = a posative( i took grade 9 mathimatics) although max according to u as a mass posative so thereforse the result of the 2 dubble negatives equeling the posative + THE POSSATIVE BECAUSE MAX IS A POSSATIVE now u tell me what do to posatives =hmm,,,,,,hmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMMM
English please?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Doesn't that **** only matter when multiplying negative integers?

I don't think the negative to negative thing changes to a positive if adding.

like; -2-1= -3
-2 + 1= -1
-2 + -1= -2 + (-1)= -2 -1= -3

So we are not multiplying Max's ability to fail at failing. We are adding that he fails (which is a -1) at failing (failing = -1)

soooo; -1 + (-1)= -1-1= -2.

So Max is indeed a failure.

BUT, Max also goes against mathematics due to his awesomeness so in the end, Max = oo and nothing applies to him.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Doesn't that **** only matter when multiplying negative integers?

I don't think the negative to negative thing changes to a positive if adding.

like; -2-1= -3
-2 + 1= -1
-2 + -1= -2 + (-1)= -2 -1= -3

So we are not multiplying Max's ability to fail at failing. We are adding that he fails (which is a -1) at failing (failing = -1)

soooo; -1 + (-1)= -1-1= -2.

So Max is indeed a failure.

BUT, Max also goes against mathematics due to his awesomeness so in the end, Max = oo and nothing applies to him.
so max is netral or juss to cool for us too explain?

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Pho. Lombardo is better than more tha na few people on that PR. Guaranteed.

Don't be a hater lmao.
I don't hate the guy. I respect him as a smasher and as a person. You and I both know having a little consistency goes a long way.

BUT, Work>smash.

nasir123

Smash Ace
I don't hate the guy. I respect him as a smasher and as a person. You and I both know having a little consistency goes a long way.

BUT, Work>smash.
.WTF WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT I AHVE HAD A JOB AND I KNOW FER A FACT WORK PISSES ME OFF WHEN I SMASH ...... how do u think work is better then smash man. Like you have to do more work than u have to smash but its not better.

oh yeah and Gi when u did that math thing we were not using any variable so y did u use 1 u could use a variable like x or y.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok, back on topic.

Pownz this weekend! Most definitely a pr update after it as well, and then of course mikey's is right around the corner!

Get hype, Niagara has been resurected, and we're gonna have some of the most hype tournaments, and stiffest competition for this summer season!

nasir123

Smash Ace
ok, Back On Topic.

Pownz This Weekend! Most Definitely A Pr Update After It As Well, And Then Of Course Mikey's Is Right Around The Corner!

Get Hype, Niagara Has Been Resurected, And We're Gonna Have Some Of The Most Hype Tournaments, And Stiffest Competition For This Summer Season!
I Would B On That Fking Pr If I Had A Ride,.... **** U Kkkkaaaaayyyyseeeee

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Ok, back on topic.

Pownz this weekend! Most definitely a pr update after it as well, and then of course mikey's is right around the corner!

Get hype, Niagara has been resurected, and we're gonna have some of the most hype tournaments, and stiffest competition for this summer season!
OFF TOPIC!

So who's going to get a piece of Yami at Pownz first? I know some people are dying to put him in his place.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This is gunna be so much raaaaaape.

Minus helped me gain my groove back. It's gunna be a good time...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ok, back on topic.

Daaaaaaaamn, since the last PR update, there's only been Pownz tournaments. I wish I could make it out to them :(

Hooray for Mikey's in June and the big one in July! Also, will duy's basement tournies make a return? Shit was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom