• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, I got banned from the Pool Room.

Azua is such a ****ing pink-*****-***** sometimes. :mad:

Has awesome eyes, though. :\

Lol, and who is this Clouderz dude I keep hearing about?

nasir123

Smash Ace
oh yeah is any1 going to that tourny in WNY ( its meleeeeeee:O) because i dun think niagara has a ride now :( because raidos left to vietnam. so is any1 from GTA going because it would b cool if niagara could hitch a ride :p

how is every1 gettin to that tourny at pownz on the 18th i would like 2 hitch a ride there also XDD i can pay fer gas if neccecary

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
imo this yami_akatsuki guy should be on PR he trains and beats lvl 9 cpus at home maybe even 3 stocks them =o

Percon

Smash Lord
ohh i havce been playing soo much online with him he is rreally good but i am not braggin ..i am better XD j/k..but yeah man he is really good look out for his DDD
He's not talking about Dayzin (who is good and has a lot of potential actually), he's talking about that Yami guy in the Pownz Victory thread.

nasir123

Smash Ace
He's not talking about Dayzin (who is good and has a lot of potential actually), he's talking about that Yami guy in the Pownz Victory thread.
ohh ok then...i unno about that yazin kid :O but i hope i see him soon..also niagara how are we gettin to pownz?? will rob drive??

MDK00

Smash Ace
My skill level hasn't changed since like, June. It's not that hard to maintain, evident from Minus leaving the entire scene and coming back nearly the same skill level LOL

Brawl <3 Just because I quit doesn't mean I still can't **** LOL.
agreed. im sure i cud still give some of you a run for you money and i havent even touched a GC controller (let alone brawl) since the last tourny i've been too.

stupidvince

Smash Cadet
it would probably be quite nice to play brawl for the first time in a dozen months and to stare idly at things as i usually do amongst other human beings. err this probably isn't the right place to ask or rant, but are there any more regular casuals? near mississauga i mean. **** me i just steppened on a box of cookies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
umm yo man if i am talking honestly in my opinion IC are not broses best char i think its m/k then snake and then IC
nasir, don't fail. When he is actually playing, his ICs are his best. His mindgames are best with ICs, and he knows a lot of matchups with them. His MK is good cause MK is just a gay chararcter.

nasir123

Smash Ace
nasir, don't fail. When he is actually playing, his ICs are his best. His mindgames are best with ICs, and he knows a lot of matchups with them. His MK is good cause MK is just a gay chararcter.
lol yeah i guess well maybe its just the online but we actually have really good connection

AND WTF WE STILL HAVE TO DO OUR MATCH STOP GETTIN AFRAID...*****

Iliad

Smash Lord
Nasir, Ambrose's IC's are ****. Don't question them.

Just cause I said you might be better during the CG doesn't mean you're a better IC main. Once you can beat Lain's IC's, then you can say you are. lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
agreed. im sure i cud still give some of you a run for you money and i havent even touched a GC controller (let alone brawl) since the last tourny i've been too.
lolmdk

Hows Street Fighter IV? And Tatsu? And MAHVEL ON JUNE 29TH WOOT

I wish I was good at 2D fighters :ohwell:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Nasir, Ambrose's IC's are ****. Don't question them.

Just cause I said you might be better during the CG doesn't mean you're a better IC main. Once you can beat Lain's IC's, then you can say you are. lol.
this is nasir..

umm i never really said he was better its juss that i have played online with him a lot and i think that IC arn't his best

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright well that so far sounds good <(<_<)>

this really ducks fer me considering it is on a monday :@

ALSO WTF HOW IS CULEX NOT ON THE FKIN PR :!!! well it might b online but still he is amazing !!

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Now I see why your spelling and grammar sucks... Because you can't even read. Not that I'm hating on Culex, because I love the big guy, but...

Placement is based on tournament results, consistency and other empirical evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom