• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasir123

Smash Ace
i taught ally falcon. O_o

a brawl+ tourney seems inevitable
good job on helping ally with falcon (Y).....but yo brawl+ isn't even that good it doesn't really work that well just play melee XD

I really need to try brawl+
i know man plus that kid i heard was joning like hell 1 of his jons were .i cant play because my neck was itchy.....yess ayaz ***** him that bad...i wanna c ayaz and culex play XD

yo man u r on msn a lot but u never reply start REPLYING MAN I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT...( READ LIKE AN IDIOT I UNNO) BUT START REPLYING...maybe we can play this sunday??

Iliad

Smash Lord
Nasir get on MSN ****talker.

Also Phil. You're the roughest guy I know. When I see a young guy not able to finish a cigarette, I know deep down... "That's def not someone I wanna **** with." LMAO

Niko_K

Smash Master
On our road trips Phil finished many cigarettes ;) He hates smoking full bogeys before matches,

....Blunts on the other hand...

Speaking of which, Phil lets go to MTL soon.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yes niko we have to goto mtl again in the summer i went there for march break and it was the funnest time lol blunts+mtl = :)

lol iliad if u relly think i cant finsh a boge ur an idiot -.-

Cyan_

Smash Lord
seeyin, how the **** was I not included in your list of people wanting to start the brawl + scene.

$1 MM, your Mario vs my PT in brawl +

Yes, my feelings are hurt.
Sorry man, I forgot you Gee Eye. I accept your MM.

YEAH SAME SEEYIN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF I HOLD B+ CASUALS IN MY GOD DAMN BASEMENT FOR YOU

Starting drama over the stupidest little things is soooo fun :laugh:
For me? It's for everyone :D

oh and i forgot you in my list. and yer garbage :bee:

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Wolf ditto mms LOL.

Also Culex has a better snake than you, sorry bro. No offense intended, but he's ****ing insane.
From our matches, my Snake > His.

Maybe he just knows your playstyle so well since you play often

i think i got the 2nd best snake of EC canada LOL
get at me with the mms vs my snake next tourny lmao
Def then, we got a $10 MM set up here no soft $1 business

Fatal...Snake ditto mm $3?
sure

Iliad

Smash Lord
Btw folks. Just to let you know. Keep an eye out for Ayaz's little brother Nasir. As far as familiarity with the engine goes as a player, he still has a way to go. But he's worked on IC's chaingrabs to perfection. I've never seen it performed with such utter speed. Mashing does you no good unless he makes a mistake.

TBCH, i'd say if he grabs you, he's better than ambrose.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Btw folks. Just to let you know. Keep an eye out for Ayaz's little brother Nasir. As far as familiarity with the engine goes as a player, he still has a way to go. But he's worked on IC's chaingrabs to perfection. I've never seen it performed with such utter speed. Mashing does you no good unless he makes a mistake.

TBCH, i'd say if he grabs you, he's better than ambrose.
He'd probably two stalk me.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I've only played Nasirs' ICs once, but I didn't have trouble at all, I'm sure he's a sick IC's though. Ambz on the other hand has a ****ed up ICs, I have trouble against his ICs, they've been nicknamed by me, "The Ice Demon Babies". (U)

Gichan

Smash Champion
shiiittt, I just thought of something interesting...

Who would win between Nate (Minus) vs Niko.....both high?? That's both their secret weapon, hmm...

Niko_K

Smash Master
shiiittt, I just thought of something interesting...

Who would win between Nate (Minus) vs Niko.....both high?? That's both their secret weapon, hmm...
Minus is gunna come in here and say himself, and vice versa for me xD. We're definitely even though...

nasir123

Smash Ace
Minus is gunna come in here and say himself, and vice versa for me xD. We're definitely even though...
i unno man in the preesent it ithink its minus for 1. there was klike 3 tourny's that were big in which u missed for MELEEE and green :) and plus its been like a month now of u quiting brawl soo i think minus definetly has the stuff on this argument?

Niko_K

Smash Master
My skill level hasn't changed since like, June. It's not that hard to maintain, evident from Minus leaving the entire scene and coming back nearly the same skill level LOL

Brawl <3 Just because I quit doesn't mean I still can't **** LOL.

Holy still needs to rematch me from PY xD, 2-0'd *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom