• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I call best C.F in Canada, I beat Allys' C.F with a reverse aerial Falcon Punch =)
but then there's his Snake, that's a different story (W)

nasir123

Smash Ace
I call best C.F in Canada, I beat Allys' C.F with a reverse aerial Falcon Punch =)
but then there's his Snake, that's a different story (W)
i unno man ayaz is a very gud falcon 2 he usually places top 20 at really big tourny's not over rating em' or anything just woundering if u guys could decide that XD

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
to catch them is my real test
to train them is my cause

(best wolf of EC Canada, 2nd best snake of EC Canada get at me)

tha_carter

Smash Ace
D amn, last couple pages made me lol.
So much to be learned; To solidify yourself on the PR, just dont go to tourneys. Niko plans on training with Er!ks. Since the UofT tourney didnt have the samus that won last year; Mikey should have went, would have been easy money store cred. Falcon tourney would go, 1.Culex 2. Ally 3. Carter 4. Percon? Nasir will jv4 stalk everyone irl.

...and the PR thread should be moved to Canada Social.:laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
to catch them is my real test
to train them is my cause

(best wolf of EC Canada, 2nd best snake of EC Canada get at me)
I will travel across the laaaaaand

Surpised Ive bin working off a weekend of drinking otherwise I woulda totally noticed the pokemon theme earlier.

KingAce

Smash Ace
i think i got the 2nd best snake of EC canada LOL
get at me with the mms vs my snake next tourny lmao

nasir123

Smash Ace
I will travel across the laaaaaand

Surpised Ive bin working off a weekend of drinking otherwise I woulda totally noticed the pokemon theme earlier.
what the hell is this rob u calll yourself a pokemon master and u cant eveen repeat the song ......go piss man just go and piss try to refreash your system because the REAL rob would finish the song

.Marik

is a social misfit
r u only able to attend sauaga tournies?
Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, possibly Niagara/St. Catherines...

Costs a lot of money though. And my legal guardians are the biggest ****ing asshats you can imagine. >>

Ah well. :lick:

.Marik

is a social misfit
My social worker, I suppose...

In all reality, they are very, very, very stupid and biased individuals.

You know, I wouldn't mind being smuggled to these. =)

*Hint hint carpool?*

nickcam

Smash Ace
This thread is too jokes. Any chance of the actual pr being updated any time soon or is that secondary now lol.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
I new challenger approaches! Ayaz, you do wifi?
Anyone can own any character, as long as your gay MK >_<, someday, he WILL be banned. When that day comes, It will be the make history, and also alot of MK mains around the world will no longer rule :D. Yes, I use MK, but he's just a secondary like the rest of my characters.

D

Deleted member

I heard the words: Falcon, Best, Canada, in

I don't care who you are...............That title is mine

*Falcon punches through the thread*
bananatrooper

anyway if mk gets banned we should all just play brawl+

Cyan_

Smash Lord
You and a few others too. JL, Ambrose, myself, Joe, Yuki, just to name a few.

then there's Mikey :p

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'd definitely be down for getting Brawl+ going, especially if MK gets banned. I heard that someone is working on a way to get B+ working without even having the homebrew channel installed o_O

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
This thread is too jokes. Any chance of the actual pr being updated any time soon or is that secondary now lol.
I plan to have it updated promptly after the next tournament, which appears to be the next pownz.

Although I don't like the thread super social and non pr related the gtan brawl scene doesn't exactly have its own general discussion thread so it makes sense if some of this goes down.

I do not appreciate the posts that try and make this thing look not serious though, or the random haterade *cough* carter *cough*.

As for brawl +: I enjoy it alot, but as a third and different game, not as a replacement for brawl, or melee for that matter.

D

Deleted member

man who here has not played brawl+ extensively? because i think everyone here enjoys brawl enough to play it.. you should play brawl+ to see how amazing it is

Gichan

Smash Champion
seeyin, how the **** was I not included in your list of people wanting to start the brawl + scene.

$1 MM, your Mario vs my PT in brawl +

Yes, my feelings are hurt.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
seeyin, how the **** was I not included in your list of people wanting to start the brawl + scene.

$1 MM, your Mario vs my PT in brawl +

Yes, my feelings are hurt.
YEAH SAME SEEYIN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF I HOLD B+ CASUALS IN MY GOD DAMN BASEMENT FOR YOU

Starting drama over the stupidest little things is soooo fun :laugh:

nasir123

Smash Ace
bananatrooper

anyway if mk gets banned we should all just play brawl+
LOLLLLLL dude bannana trooper is a scrub ayaz's fought em' over wifi and beat him and at an offline tourny and beat em' XD....but i still think ally is the best falcon ....can't go wrong with nair its BAIRly FAIR ..... those r the only things he does

PoisonMist

Smash Journeyman
LOLLLLLL dude bannana trooper is a scrub ayaz's fought em' over wifi and beat him and at an offline tourny and beat em' XD....but i still think ally is the best falcon ....can't go wrong with nair its BAIRly FAIR ..... those r the only things he does
agreed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom