• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
This is a good week for Percon. Wins some money, gets a sweet mug, and it's his birthday. Hope it's a good one man.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Umm...last time I checked there are exactly 5 panelists.

Edit: Happy birthday
yeah acoording but this pr is a bit of a lie and plus look at prvious posts there are only like 1 or 2 people actually talking about the PR like fer example...no offense max... but like he has like top 5 on the pr and he is talking about his girl friend...( like i said max i mean this in no offense it was just the first thing i saw)..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
yeah acoording but this pr is a bit of a lie and plus look at prvious posts there are only like 1 or 2 people actually talking about the PR like fer example...no offense max... but like he has like top 5 on the pr and he is talking about his girl friend...( like i said max i mean this in no offense it was just the first thing i saw)..
Just stop talking, you look dumber with every post. You didn't even know there were panelists like a minute ago when it plainly says the panelists before the actual **** list even starts. So just stop, do yourself a favor.

All the panelists do their own separate lists, they all then send them to me and I combine the results into a merged list, we then take that merged list and discuss it in a big msn conversation with all panelists so that there are no discrepencies, and that all ties+ really close placings are worked out. Its a really legit process, I don't just like arbitrarily make this list out of air or something. ( Some people seem to think that's the case, I can't even count how many times I've explained the process before...)

D

Deleted member

nerd rage? lmfao i dont think i shud even b closed to classified as a nerd but hey ur open to ur own opinions haha

anyways nate get on msn, PR talks
if you go to smash tournaments you're pretty nerdy, regardless of any of the stigmas associated with that term

if you argue over who's better at a video game you're pretty nerdy, regardless of any of the stigmas associated with that term

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So I just got back from Scotland the other day. Poor Charizard, he's friggin' exhausted.

Somebody want to update me on the events of the last couple weeks?

P.S. Happy Bday Percon!

KingAce

Smash Ace
if you go to smash tournaments you're pretty nerdy, regardless of any of the stigmas associated with that term

if you argue over who's better at a video game you're pretty nerdy, regardless of any of the stigmas associated with that term
lol sure.. whatevr you say man but since all my friends dont goto video game tournaments or anything im the only one lmfao

and iw ont lie i only play smash lately bcuz of the $$$ :)
and it works out too bcuz i guess its fun to goto tournies and win money by playin a game ahah

nasir123

Smash Ace
Just stop talking, you look dumber with every post. You didn't even know there were panelists like a minute ago when it plainly says the panelists before the actual **** list even starts. So just stop, do yourself a favor.

All the panelists do their own separate lists, they all then send them to me and I combine the results into a merged list, we then take that merged list and discuss it in a big msn conversation with all panelists so that there are no discrepencies, and that all ties+ really close placings are worked out. Its a really legit process, I don't just like arbitrarily make this list out of air or something. ( Some people seem to think that's the case, I can't even count how many times I've explained the process before...)
omg, i new there were five penalists but im sayin only like 2 of em' talk about this PR...

D

Deleted member

lol sure.. whatevr you say man but since all my friends dont goto video game tournaments or anything im the only one lmfao

and iw ont lie i only play smash lately bcuz of the $$$ :)
and it works out too bcuz i guess its fun to goto tournies and win money by playin a game ahah
ok, but ur still a nerd... rofl

nasir123

Smash Ace
they talk about the pr to other panelists -ppl who matter. they probobly dont wanna waste their time with stupid arguments in here.
yes but this isnt only fer the people on the pr this is for the people that are up comin people that r gettin good but not rrecodnized stuff like that so we need 2 hear wtf these ''GAMERS'' are saying.

OH YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pho

Smash Journeyman
To me, being an up and coming is not much of an accomplishment. I don't know why you care about it so much nasir.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
You want to be meantioned as an up and coming? Start beating people.

nasir123

Smash Ace
You want to be meantioned as an up and coming? Start beating people.
i have like hell recently at a bunch of smash fests. bt yeah i have gotten good since battle for wetern new york tourny i placed alright but i learned a lot of stuff practcing with those guys and now i have pretty much mastered all those techiques

wanna play some wifi?? and rate me to c if im a scrub :O

KingAce

Smash Ace
ok, but ur still a nerd... rofl
lol sure haha call me w.e u want but come thru to sauga and well see whos a nerd.. ***** *****
come n say it in person lmfao and im sure a nerd will jus bak off but i guess u can find out for urself next tourny ;)

D

Deleted member

lol dont act hard on smashboards because im calling u nerdy...everyone here is, regardless if they're "cool" or not

besides im like 5 feet taller than u :p

KingAce

Smash Ace
im not acting hard lol is ther anythin wrong wit h how i talk :S
and im not pissed bcuz of that but a lot of ur other posts are directed towards atking me for no reason
lol doesnt matter that ur taller or older

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol dont act hard on smashboards because im calling u nerdy...everyone here is, regardless if they're "cool" or not

besides im like 5 feet taller than u :p
LOL

Don't worry Phil, we're all huge nerds. Seriously, we play a game with Nintendo chracters fighting eachother competitively. All the Street Fighter players are nerds too. All the Halo players are nerds too. Playing a video game at the competitive level is super nerdy.

Maybe if you completely ignore the fact that we play Smash competitively, we're not nerds. I'm def not a nerd if we do that :bee:

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol its just that a lot of his posts seem to be directed to attack me so if he has that much hate 4 me then ill say sumthin bak

SRTM

Smash Ace
no kingace, pretty much everyone here is raging. But your cool. No use arguing about a video game.

BTW smash community, do you think I have a top 2 or 3 diddy in ontario?

I know pastaboy probably has the number 1 spot, cause he's been around longer, but for the second spot?
I know Doc has only been to 1 offline tourny, but his diddy is pretty close to mine, maybe even better.
Also, I'll be playing on the next aib ladder, so hopefully I can prove myself.

D

Deleted member

lol its just that a lot of his posts seem to be directed to attack me so if he has that much hate 4 me then ill say sumthin bak
??? i dont hate you, im not attacking u at all, lol. ive always thought u were chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom