• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure about Prepare Yourself, but I'm sure Percon has beaten Ambrose at Nana and the footstool of death, and the recent tournament at Pownz. Time to shift up Percon to 2nd?

nasir123

Smash Ace
lolwut

PS we gonna update this or should we wait for another tourney?
honestly yes max because i was think we all have just 1 GTA and NIAGARA tourny becase like more than 50% on the people have a problem with this PR so yeah man do u think thats a good idea because hostly there should be some poeple moved off that list like of course hype is good but he has only done great at a few tourny's

Cyan_

Smash Lord
No, I think he still deserves to be on the list. Especially because Niko is gone there will be an extra slot.

nasir123

Smash Ace
No, I think he still deserves to be on the list. Especially because Niko is gone there will be an extra slot.
well i unno look at susaku he is on up and comers and Minus is **** just recently on there just because he got close to winning tourny's doesn't mean that he was that great people just hyped em up and they got afraid and had johns this is the most immportant part of smash is when ur insincts get 2 u bad since og this amazing hype on suzaku they got afraid of em'

srry can't think to straight right now im a lil sikk and tired but try to infer what i am tryin 2 say smash is really a normal game it relei;s on the player not the char like ayaz got 17 using C.Falcon at OIN4

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Nasir; stop. Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about.

Take Hype off the PR? Why? Because he beat Ambrose at Pownz? "More than 50% of people" don't have a problem with this list; it really sounds like you're the only one who has a problem with it and you're pulling stats out of nowhere to support your beef.

Minus isn't even taking up a spot on the list, he's listed as Special Westcoast Tier. Even if that were removed it's not like a new spot would magically open up. Minus is most likely good enough to at least be in U&C, probably higher, but it's hard to tell because he's only been to 1 tourney since coming back from the WC. As for Suzaku, he lost to Iliad and Sheep early in the brackets at Pownz; neither of which are on the PR.

Honestly the only changes worth making that I can see right now are possibly moving Percon above Ambrose, Hype above Chaotic (and maybe above Nickcam, but that's a stretch), and removing Niko unless he's actually going to keep playing.

also me for U&C <3

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Nasir; stop. Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about.

Take Hype off the PR? Why? Because he beat Ambrose at Pownz? "More than 50% of people" don't have a problem with this list; it really sounds like you're the only one who has a problem with it and you're pulling stats out of nowhere to support your beef.

Minus isn't even taking up a spot on the list, he's listed as Special Westcoast Tier. Even if that were removed it's not like a new spot would magically open up. Minus is most likely good enough to at least be in U&C, probably higher, but it's hard to tell because he's only been to 1 tourney since coming back from the WC. As for Suzaku, he lost to Iliad and Sheep early in the brackets at Pownz; neither of which are on the PR.

Honestly the only changes worth making that I can see right now are possibly moving Percon above Ambrose, Hype above Chaotic (and maybe above Nickcam, but that's a stretch), and removing Niko unless he's actually going to keep playing.

also me for U&C <3
Was Sheep the one that mained ROB?

KingAce

Smash Ace
yes we will take niko off forsure he has said he quit brawl so hes not on the pr
and hype jsut beat ambrose at pownz and i talked to brose he had no johns for losing to hype... he is definately pr material stop complaining
BTW brose does not lose to random people, he usually only gets knocked out in gtan tournaments by the same people so its more obvious to hypes skill

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Nasir, I love you man, but please take it easy when typing. I like punctuation.
Yes.

yes we will take niko off forsure he has said he quit brawl so hes not on the pr
and hype jsut beat ambrose at pownz and i talked to brose he had no johns for losing to hype... he is definately pr material stop complaining
BTW brose does not lose to random people, he usually only gets knocked out in gtan tournaments by the same people so its more obvious to hypes skill
And yes.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Honestly the only changes worth making that I can see right now are possibly moving Percon above Ambrose, Hype above Chaotic (and maybe above Nickcam, but that's a stretch)
I don't think that's the only changes that should be made. I wouldn't put hype above me because we're even at 3-3 in our sets vs each other. I would however put myself ahead of JL. No disrespect to JL but we've played 2 tourney sets and I've won both and i think the 1 on 1 matches should be the highest determining factors of spots.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im actually pretty down for that PR tourney, ppls skill is too close its gonna be just as hard making an updated list

Iliad

Smash Lord
@ Avarice
I don't think Suzaku lost to Sheep. I think he bailed out, had to leave. He mentioned something along those lines. No disrespect to sheep, but Suzaku is a far superior marth to mine, I lucked out hard beating him, but I beat Sheep concisely in pools, there's no way Suzaku lost that through a match.

And while I realize smash math isn't always correct.
(Person A beat person C, and if Percon B can beat person A, then person B should be able to beat person C.)
Sheep doesn't have a wild ROB that plays unlike other ROB mains. I really don't think Suzaku could've lost.

Suzaku deserves his spot, hands ****ing down. He's the best marth in Ontario. If anything he should be on the PR.

@ Nasir
Bro, you were at OiN 2.5, Suzaku at his FIRST brawl tourney, beat Wolfblade, beat Noj, NEARLY BEAT HOLY NIGHTMARE, beats Chester, and then loses to Anther. He is hands down one of the most underrated brawlers in ontario for those who don't know enough about the brawl community like yourself.

nasir123

Smash Ace
ok what i am tryin to get out is that we should just have 1 tourny only niagara and GTA to make this or true

and avarice x i know what i am talking about i am tryin to say that u dun just add people to the pr because of 1 great thing he did like i 2 stalked max at a smashfest like a couple times with my IC and i beat jis kirby a couple times with snake but does that out me any tad bit top over him ''no'' learn to read the entire esponse

Iliad

Smash Lord
Nasir you're saying the placements that were changed shouldn't be decided by one great performance at a tourney. And then you say, we should have one giant tourney to decide who goes on the PR. That's kind of a logical fallacy.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
well i unno look at susaku he is on up and comers and Minus is **** just recently on there just because he got close to winning tourny's doesn't mean that he was that great people just hyped em up and they got afraid and had johns this is the most immportant part of smash is when ur insincts get 2 u bad since og this amazing hype on suzaku they got afraid of em'
Dude, wtf? Is this english? What in the world are you trying to say?
And you've never played me before in your life, how could you possibly have any idea how good I am?
On my first tournament back I beat 3 ice climbers (falco's hardest matchup), lost to the dude who came second (lag johns), and then lost to Ambrose (more of Falco's hardest matchup)

Wow, what bad placing, I guess I was overhyped.
Anybody who played me at pownz would tell you you're crazy, and that was coming back fresh to the scene with ZERO competitive practise, only place to go from here is up.

Just shut up kid, cut your losses, win some matches, and then talk. Till then I don't even know who the hell you are or why I'm even engaging in defending myself for that matter, oh well too late....

Also more on topic, I feel we should have another tournament before the update, as this one would be quite minimal, and the energy it takes to have all panelists reissue lists for such small changes would be a waste. Also as Avarice said; I've only had one return tournament, where the hell would I go...

nasir123

Smash Ace
Dude, wtf? Is this english? What in the world are you trying to say?
And you've never played me before in your life, how could you possibly have any idea how good I am?
On my first tournament back I beat 3 ice climbers (falco's hardest matchup), lost to the dude who came second (lag johns), and then lost to Ambrose (more of Falco's hardest matchup)

Wow, what bad placing, I guess I was overhyped.
Anybody who played me at pownz would tell you you're crazy, and that was coming back fresh to the scene with ZERO competitive practise, only place to go from here is up.

Just shut up kid, cut your losses, win some matches, and then talk. Till then I don't even know who the hell you are or why I'm even engaging in defending myself for that matter, oh well too late....

Also more on topic, I feel we should have another tournament before the update, as this one would be quite minimal, and the energy it takes to have all panelists reissue lists for such small changes would be a waste. Also as Avarice said; I've only had one return tournament, where the hell would I go...
seriously dude i have like from deember been winning mad matches i got a lot better AND WTF understand english where the hell does it say i have fought u........ SHIZ plus i said i was freekin tired and shiz earlyer so it explains the kinda weird stuff i said but yeah i stand by my opinion.....and i say yes 2 u mikey:)

Pho

Smash Journeyman
For the love of God, use some punctuation. If you want to argue, at least make it bearable for anyone to read.

In regards to Minus, I do believe he should be in the at the bare minimum an up and coming. I would say give him a spot for sure.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
ok what i am tryin to get out is that we should just have 1 tourny only niagara and GTA to make this or true

and avarice x i know what i am talking about i am tryin to say that u dun just add people to the pr because of 1 great thing he did like i 2 stalked max at a smashfest like a couple times with my IC and i beat jis kirby a couple times with snake but does that out me any tad bit top over him ''no'' learn to read the entire esponse
2 stalked, man you're a hero

BUT about this 1 tourney idea, what if I'm having an off day? What if I can't make it that day? What if I'm sick that day? Not a good idea.

nasir123

Smash Ace
2 stalked, man you're a hero

BUT about this 1 tourney idea, what if I'm having an off day? What if I can't make it that day? What if I'm sick that day? Not a good idea.
ohh alright man i c ur point...but there is multiple ways around this we can take like 3 tourny's and then average out the results thats just a fast way ...theres more but that 1 jsut came off the top of my head:)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man Nasir.....it's suppose to be hard to be on this PR, just go to more tournies and prove yourself like the ones on the list have. **** man.

Percon

Smash Lord
Or we can just look at the results from the tournies that are normally hosted, as well as take into consideration who's there and who isn't... like most PRs

@ Illiad... I see what you did there :p

D

Deleted member

to be honest it's not fair to simply add another up and coming for nate, even though we know he's good. just wait it out, he'll probably make it on there anyway.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1. Percon
2. Ambrose/King Ace
4. Nickcam
5. JL
6. Hype
7. Mikey/Choatic
9. Me
10. Cyan

Up and Comers List:
Pastaboy , Culex /, Suzaku , Fatalx /, Anthony,Gi, Doc, Carter, Iliad

Is how i currently see it, #9 is bias O_O!

J.L

Smash Ace
lol @ nasir, mann... talk about run on sentences.

Anyway, yea i agree with nate, we should wait for another big tournament where kingace and myself can be there before another update.

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL @ TOJOE LIST LOLOLOL
one big error percon has not beaten me at any tourny sets since um a while ago i think FFYF back in 08 summer over 9 months ago
on top of that ive placed higher at almsot every outher tourny -.- o well guess i gott acome to a big tourny in the near future to **** then lose to ally/holy -.-
and i think broski has proven his **** a lot too so probably #2 still... percon only recently beat him at a small hamilton tourny
dont get me wrong though i strongly agree percon is a close 3rd lol
oh and wtf nate shud be back up on that **** man
but then again we cant put him on since its only been 1 tourny =(

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** man, wait it out, what if Niko shows up to the next tourney? I think I did recall him wanting to attempt MK at the next tourney. If you guys are going to take him off, at least message him first and ask if he really is going to stop, if not, what is the point.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Love the rush to take me off the PR. Max why do you seem so anxious about my leave lolll

Chill out now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom