• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percon

Smash Lord
Thanks guys! though it gets a bit less interesting after watching it 100 times :p

Glad it paid off though. The final one will be 10x better. I'll just be scavenging clips until then.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Can't believe I haven't noticed this thread before.

*Subscribes and looks at OP*

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
I should def be on this now, especially since Niko quit so thats an extra spot right there

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I can see Hype jumping a couple more spots. His MK is ridiculous.

nasir123

Smash Ace
kk honestly this pr is still kinda skrewed we should just have 1 big tourny only GTA and niagara all the people and ten we can decide the PR man who agrees??

Niko_K

Smash Master
Define here.

If here = Hamilton I don't blame a lot of people for bailing, it's not community based(profit) and they don't care about much.
If here = Toronto, there aren't tournaments

The problem still exists! :O

Gichan

Smash Champion
Niko, I was warned you would reply. Either way, a tourney outside of niagara happened. I was not correct in saying "here" as I don't live in Hamilton.

Iliad

Smash Lord
If here = Hamilton I don't blame a lot of people for bailing, it's not community based(profit) and they don't care about much.
Thats bull**** niko. It's been cash prizes, the venue fee is the only profit they take, cause it's their ****ing place of business, they're not gonna let us use it for free. Come to a hamilton tourney before you talk ****, seriously.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
We need a big may tournament, something where at least almost everyone comes out ( excluding Ally lol) and we have interesting ( and decisive) pool+bracket matches that allow us to really know where everyone stands right now......... and we have 4-5 man crew battles as a MAIN event. (Don't forget no lag tvs, and no set games being not counted because they were being played on the 'non-assigned' tv....)

I have a dream....

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOLL, that sig makes that post look so epic!

And Nate, if you can, help find a ****ing venue, I'm having soooo much trouble right now. Places can't give us the time we need, and i bet the places that could will be costly. Either way I emailed a bunch of ****ers. If you have any schools in mind, condos, anything, just tell me.

nickcam

Smash Ace
We need a big may tournament, something where at least almost everyone comes out ( excluding Ally lol) and we have interesting ( and decisive) pool+bracket matches that allow us to really know where everyone stands right now......... and we have 4-5 man crew battles as a MAIN event. (Don't forget no lag tvs, and no set games being not counted because they were being played on the 'non-assigned' tv....)

I have a dream....
Duy's bi weeklies usually has a good concentration of matches played between pr and up and coming players which includes people who arent listed yet but are still amazing. Sauga tourney will definitely have some crews going down.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So I managed to take a game off of Ambrose in Pools at Pownz and one off of Hype in Brackets...Percon 2-0'ed me but I think I did pretty good... U&C's? lol <3

I have a bunch of things to do this week (most importantly is move all my **** back home now that school's out) and that includes finding a venue for 'where you at'

...Incidentally I assume the above 2 posts mean KingAce and Nasir are coming to our tourney? :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^ Hey I use exclusively Ness XD. My Snake and Dedede have retired (except Dedede for Doubles).

Then again Ness is Omega tier so I guess I'm still a tier wh0re.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom