• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
We should definetly do a minor update after pownz, seeing as some people were almost tied anyways,and I'll be back on the scene.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
That's going to be one minor update...only 1 biweekly and pownz, but I guess there won't be any tournies until at least May after pownz

Iliad

Smash Lord
Go to the thread Fadi. It's not hard. You go to the link, and you move your mouse over it, and here's the best part. You click the left button on your mouse.

Want me dress you and tuck you in too? Maybe a bedtime story?

nasir123

Smash Ace
@nikoK: if your master blocking you will go up 2 ranks guaranteed. ur peach gets slapped around in the face like 3 pimps cussin 1 ***** =S its riDUNKculous
yo man if this is MDK i must tell u this when me and ayaaz were driving there was this really gay car that overtaked us and the license plate was \\

I HRT MDK

so i thiough i must of told u this bcause it rttruley was epic......but we still got pissed of at the guy XD

Gichan

Smash Champion
Please Marth126, stop sucking nasir's ****...he's young and straight.

And no nasir, you have been playing since your bro's been playing.

Overall, marth126, stop underestimating our scene, there are too many good players here.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Please Marth126, stop sucking nasir's ****...he's young and straight.

And no nasir, you have been playing since your bro's been playing.

Overall, marth126, stop underestimating our scene, there are too many good players here.
LOL! owned.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I want to be considered for an upcoming Brawler, but I don't feel I haven't proven myself yet. We'll see what happens after the Pownz tournament. Iliad thinks I can up there, but I doubt that...

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting pretty good at SF4. Maybe I'll play some people at SF4 at the Pownz tournament this coming Saturday. lulz.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If I've got time I'll do friendlies in SF4 at pownz...or 1$ MM's with my Abel.

I promise I'll be somewhere on this PR soon enough btw

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha I like to see this hype, I'm coming to kill mofo's and get my spot back so you better be ready to defend yourselves.

Also I'll take any number of sf4 mm's at pownz too, i ****ing beast at this game haha.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Who do you play in SF4 Nate? I want to do MM's with my Abel but not for a lot of $ because I'm still developing my Abel >_>. I'm far more confident in my Akuma but I've basically thrown out the idea of maining Akuma because I'm bored of him already.

Also I'd love to play some games with my Fuerte...no MM's though, I just started playing him lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I play Rose/Fei Long and I just picked up Viper.

I'll do mm's vs rose or fei, I don't feel like doing them for tons of money so like random $1 ones are pretty cool.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get all the mm'z/matches I want to do at pownz though....

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I play Rose/Fei Long and I just picked up Viper.

I'll do mm's vs rose or fei, I don't feel like doing them for tons of money so like random $1 ones are pretty cool.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get all the mm'z/matches I want to do at pownz though....
Yeah there's a very good chance there won't be enough time and/or space at pownz for this, but I'd love to MM your fei vs my Abel for $1. Sorry but I really hate playing against Rose ><.

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm making a PR combo video. If anyone in the PR videos of them doing well, performing a neat combo or a video where kingace uses A moves (lol kidding), could you post them?

I'm thinking of having a preview up by the end of the week based off some youtube matches. It'll be like one combo per PR member or something. The full video should be completed during the summer, so try and record a lot of stuff 'till then.

Ambrose has tons of great IC **** footage on YT.

I also need a name for the video.

Should I include all/some UaC? I think so...

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
^ The only problem with that is... what if the PR changes? Include new PR members/members who fall off the PR?

Anyway...more motivation for me to get on the PR I guess.

nasir123

Smash Ace
I'm making a PR combo video. If anyone in the PR videos of them doing well, performing a neat combo or a video where kingace uses A moves (lol kidding), could you post them?

I'm thinking of having a preview up by the end of the week based off some youtube matches. It'll be like one combo per PR member or something. The full video should be completed during the summer, so try and record a lot of stuff 'till then.

Ambrose has tons of great IC **** footage on YT.

I also need a name for the video.

Should I include all/some UaC? I think so...
yo dude i am getting great at brawl now and i might b on the pr soon plus niko has quit brawl so i dun think u can base the combo video on that stuff man

Percon

Smash Lord
Wow, that match was pretty crazy all-around :p

Anyway, this video will be like a "PR + other good stuff from GTAN, but mostly PR members" (since it does change as Avarice said) so if you have any crazy clips of yourself send 'em in.

Also I'm including Minus, too, of course. Speaking of which, Nate, do you have a better quality video of that "minus gets his groove back" video?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nasir, watch a miller match. he was able to fly pretty **** high with the side b. I believe he does it in a crew battle?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
pr combo vid sounds sweet, i gotta get my replay from hype,if we only need 1 combo for replay then i should be fine xD

must get recorded moar

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, see if you can get that replay soon. If not I think I've found one where you do a good 65-75 to Danny.

Oh, and I've already got Cyan's clip. I think you all know what it is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom