• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I do have multiple tourney wins on JL ;) Even though they are older, it still matters. Not to mention he was getting assraped by me at PY , I'm confident that I'd 2-0 him in an MM or tourney :p xD,

nickcam

Smash Ace
Wow mass madness in this thread. I personally think prepare for fail or whatever thats tourneys name was should be very small in the decision but it looks like the up and comers section includes people who did good in those 2 stock pools/ fail brackets (changed 4 times).... Also that aint falco

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Wow mass madness in this thread. I personally think prepare for fail or whatever thats tourneys name was should be very small in the decision but it looks like the up and comers section includes people who did good in those 2 stock pools/ fail brackets (changed 4 times).... Also that aint falco

HOW THE **** IS ANTHONY ON THE UP AND COMERS AND NOT GI??? HOW THE ****?????????
Is this like the PR people made while still high from the ****ty fumes that came from the stench of how terrible Prepare Yourself was???
I'm not sure where this logic is coming from. I agree that Gi is awesome and should be on U&C (BEAT LAIN *****ES), but I'm pretty sure that he's never done better than me in a tournament.

As for Prepare Yourself, I still beat Nickcam and Suzaku in a set. I'm 99% sure that if it was double elim, Nick would have placed higher than me, but the fact still remains that I beat him in a set.

We def need a rematch Nick. Are you coming to Duy's on Saturday?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know, fails. You guys better play with texture hacks again, that **** is too good.

Yo nate, how come no logo? It's no good?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
that would be him lol, i felt so bad he went 0 and 2 lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Getting hit by me and Niko was so unfortunate.

Like, me was bad what with my whole aloof attitude about everything gaming related... but I remeber Niko was such a douche to yer buddy when he beat him...

The whole riding the controler thing was just uncool... course thats standard for Niko after he loses a set, when he wins one after, he makes the person feel soooooo bad.

^ Niko, you know that's true:laugh:

tha_carter

Smash Ace
To be honest, i cant take this update on the PR seriously, lmao.

There's relatively no reason for some people being so high, and 4 of the people on the U&C to be there.

Must be hard being a panelist; so much criticisms. ahahha

KingAce

Smash Ace
this update was a really hard one since gtan didnt really have that many huge tournies to put into consideration. and niko whatever you did at obscene shouldnt even be considered towards this pr unless you beat like me or ambrose since were both from gtan and on the pr. unless of course you like beat ally or holy in tourny haha but we all kno thats probably never gonna happen

Niko_K

Smash Master
Actually Ace, I'm definitely going to be taking Holy out of the next tournament I see him at :p I was running his **** at my house the weekend of PY, 2 stocked twice in a row, followed by another win. Then he didn't want to play me anymore.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Ayaz Here:

I also think this is a Fail PR but I don't really care.........like seriously all the tournaments that have happened recently between GTAN and brampton have been small and don't really count for too much, unless i'm mistaken. Cause I'v beaten Hype TWICE at LBT in pools and in bracket........so I definately know the list isn't accurate.

Just wait for OiN pie, then exact your revenge people.

Also did you include the Rochester tournament? I placed 9th there......but that was the last tournament iv been to in a while.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nasir beating hype in brackets and pools...This PR is SO ACCURATE!

I think we should let the Melee guys run our PR, it would be way less biased.

nickcam

Smash Ace
LBT was a while ago... People get better... I definitely would say that hype does not deserve to be above niko but thats just my opinion

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol you guys are counting LBT? are you serious LMFAO that **** was like 3-4 months ago. niko you contradict yourself way too much, because whenever i brought up CH4 even like 2 months after it happened you would say "that happened a while ago, things changed now they got better"

i played hype in my pool at LBT and thats when he mained MARTH and he was definately not PR material at the time. now, he plays metaknight and not marth and everyone has seen how people can get better switching to metaknight... (inui). im not taking anything away from hypes skill but its obvious that he is a lot better than he was before

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Niko stop *****ing.
Seriously, use this as a chance to mature, instead of resorting to childishness.
Your comments are basically personal attacks on the panelists, your melee panel idea is also ********, sure it would have no bias... it wouldn't have anything.... they don't know a thing about the brawl scene.

This behavior is the exact reason you could never take over running this list, or be a panelist.

To everyone: We all know the tournaments this update has been based on are not the best of them, but we have to go with what we have. Obviously OIN is going to have a larger impact, so use this as an inspiration for it. You can't ever please anyone, infact I doubt there has ever been a pr since day 1 of smash that everyone agreed with.
The fastest and best way for anyone to state their case is through results, so the best way to use your energy is towards getting them, not complaining.

Maturity people, lets get with it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Internet is such serious business! I just think it's funny and am pointing out the flaws in the PR. I know what I have to do to change it and I'm going to get with it. It's not even that hard.

My behavior isn't immature at all. I'm voicing my opinion as to why I believe this PR (which is taken seriously by a lot of people) is inaccurate and why I believe so. Countless others agree with me as well, (besides the panelists.)

I could easily be a panelist or take over running this list, not like it's going to happen though because you won't allow it. I'd rather just run all the tournaments anyways, as they seem to be the few awesome tournaments in the area. *Can't wait for Chatham, and Iliads tourneys*

KingAce

Smash Ace
niko take a book from my page (im not trying to sound cocky) but remember when the PR was first made and MDK was 3rd ahead of me while i was 4th? at the time i recently outplaced him at every single tourny i went to and beat him in 3 sets directly 3-0, 3-1, and 2-0. obviously the panelists made a mistake. i didnt really ***** about it though i just brought it up to them in person and continued to outplace him to move ahead. everything works out were not trying to screw anyone over, we just take what we see from recent events and try to make the best possible PR list.

Niko_K

Smash Master
The OP also states that doubles and empirical evidence influences the PR, in which case would put me above said players.

If I had the chance to tell you guys in person I would obviously do so, it would sound a lot less angry. The internet just distorts tone of voice.

I don't expect you guys to change the PR due to my outspoken posts either, I'm just letting you guys know that this list is pretty flawed and why I think so. I'm obviously going to work on placing well at OiN to disprove the list...

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i have a question for the panalist thats not related to this drama

why does culex character say samus, iv nvr seen him use samus in a tourny, but i have seen his skill with metaknight and falco in tourny matches tho.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Thats what they told me to put, I out here in sask have no clue who this guy plays having never fought him myself...

Also on that note!
22 Days untill Minus returns!!!
I'm bringing the 'sex without consent'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom