• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I could've sworn that one time things aren't heavily influential on the PR :S

NO ONE was around for PGL, none of the top half of the PR.....

This is why I think this update is retardedly biased.

Niko_K

Smash Master
No one beat JL but TO Joe...so it doesnt influence you or hypes placing either way...

ALSO, Why are Sauga CASUALS counting towards the PR?.....Doesn't that symbolize it isn't a tournament. MDK's never counted for anything :p why should Saugas?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I also beat JL in 1 set (he beat me in the next we went 1-1) at PGL. Hype beat me, Nick, and took one set off of Ambrose at the biweekly. He also got 5th at the last minute Mississauga tourney.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol funny thing is all of us in the discussion knew niko was gonna ***** at us... especially on the hype placing. well niko we looked at it like this.... 2 people vouched personally for hypes skill and i watched a lot of his matches. im almost sure that he has a higher chance in winning a set against everyone thats below him or on u and c. and hype beat jl in a biweekly.... how is that a casual mdk is no $$ involved this was an actual tourny. not to mention he placed 5th in a tourny with me,ambrose,holy and ally

Mikey7

Smash Lord
lol funny thing is all of us in the discussion knew niko was gonna ***** at us... especially on the hype placing. well niko we looked at it like this.... 2 people vouched personally for hypes skill and i watched a lot of his matches. im almost sure that he has a higher chance in winning a set against everyone thats below him or on u and c. and hype beat jl in a biweekly.... how is that a casual mdk is no $$ involved this was an actual tourny. not to mention he placed 5th in a tourny with me,ambrose,holy and ally
I beat JL he beat Ambrose, me, and Nick

Niko_K

Smash Master
No point in arguing with authority. We all know how that works out.

OiN 3 is gunna change all this xD, real tournaments are usually what influence the PR XD

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL!

I really have no clue what this pr's is based off of... lmao
There are definately players being over-hyped, and others overlooked.

But sauga's still runnin ****.... so its all good. ahahah

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If you beat ally, you will automatically be #1 on the PR. Moreover, tectonic plates beneath the earth's crust will shift, glaciers in the far north will melt completely causing enormous floods which will eventually lead to world war III.
I beat his Falcon...once. Snake is next, just wait :D. Hopefully after the next OiN I'll at least make U&C. 5th at Pownz and 9th at FFYF2 so far... just watch, I will be the one to take down Ally.

....as long as he doesn't try to kill me IRL again.

nickcam

Smash Ace
There are definately players being over-hyped, and others overlooked.

But sauga's still runnin ****.... so its all good. ahahah
Ya i definitely didnt see some of these pr changes coming. Now its an even better time to rename the pr Sauga and friends lololol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
and ceX (this is your epic new nickname) 9th at FFyF2?? **** that is ****ing good.
Lol I fail it took me so long to figure out you were talking about me. Yeah, I tied with buenob, bento and someone else for 9th. Lost to vwins in winners; his ZSS is amazing, and if I remember correctly Ally said it was better than Snakeee's (and Ally 3-stocked Snakeee, vwins did not get 3-stocked). I managed to take game 2 off of vwins though, but then he cp'ed G&W on Brinstar and I lost as Snake and I'm really really ashamed for losing such an easy matchup lol. Vwins is **** though.

I beat Elef's Yoshi winning by time twice, and it made me dislike Brawl a bit because I seem to be winning like that too often these days >_> <_<

Eventually I lost to fornaxx' metaknight in losers, and I was pretty angry for a while because I had never even heard of fornaxx before then. I got over it though because Montreal was mad fun and Fizzi introduced me to Brawl+ which made me love the game all over again.

Also, Zen and I managed to knock Pastaboy and Bento out of doubles in losers bracket...mainly because Pastaboy SD'ed when it was 2v1 on my last stock XD.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol avieric u got lucky u had to face vwins. i beat him in winners but because i had to leave asap i gave him the win instead. but ye his zss is ****

lol at SD in doubles, i had an itch!!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
*Raises hand*

Eh eh! I don't show up to tournies or casuals anymore and I still rocked Niko when I went to his house, can I be above him?

Oh wait, that's ********.

To the people who say ****e like that an actually mean it... no... just no.

More tournies means more likelyhood of people PR worthy. Hell look at me, I was 8th back in summer and for a while was expected to go to 6th or 5th just above or below Niko.... and then I stopped going to touries... and now I'm not even and up and comer.... but I know there are people on the up and comers and even the PR who woulda rather not have to fight me in a tourney bracket.

Its tourney placings people, and even if sauga casuals or whatever are counting for something like it says here and there... whatever. There aren't many good tournies right now, take the info from where you can get it.

Summer is just around the corner, and when that hits there will be plenty of tournies to base this off of.

Chill people... chill.

P.S. I love PR drama.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
my friend and I are planning to go to OIN3.14 and maybe redeem Buffalo's losses lol

Millar destroyed SnipeShowJoe at cyberjocks
Niko destroyed the Keymaster at cyberjocks
Wolfblade wrecked The Keymaster at cyberjocks
Kingace wooped Jfury at cyberjocks

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
my friend and I are planning to go to OIN3.14 and maybe redeem Buffalo's losses lol

Millar destroyed SnipeShowJoe at cyberjocks
Niko destroyed the Keymaster at cyberjocks
Wolfblade wrecked The Keymaster at cyberjocks
Kingace wooped Jfury at cyberjocks
Oh... was he that G&W player I fought first round?

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Wut Da Brampton?

This PR is ****ed...........................

Even though i trashtalked saying ssauga would 2stock niko (i didnt mean myself btw) I dont think he should be that low due to the nature of the PR. Why is it that some people stay on/off for so long and other people just drop off or jump on in a blink of an eye.

You know who else had a crazy Hype-like intro to the scene? Nickcam. He didnt get on the PR until after Mikey even though Nickcam ***** GOML... Im pretty sure he didnt even get a nod on the up and comers...

Correct me if im wrong but Hype hasnt even attended a major scene-wide tourney yet so how can he be 8th? I know that it matters who you play, but why didnt that matter for Nickcam after GOML?

Niko should be 8th and maybe tied with Mikey.

I dont mean to offend anybody but...

HOW THE **** IS ANTHONY ON THE UP AND COMERS AND NOT GI??? HOW THE ****?????????
Is this like the PR people made while still high from the ****ty fumes that came from the stench of how terrible Prepare Yourself was???

If Gi isnt on U and C then the U and C means nothing.

Seriously what the bias is going on here

Niko_K

Smash Master
At least Zeph gets it...GI has been ****** for so long now. Though I still don't see how Mikey is overtop of me just from one win against KingAce...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
GI did get nominations for UandC it appeared he just slightly fell short, Anthony got like 1 more or so.

People need to stop thinking everyone is personally out to get them, that is never the case. Even if these recent tournaments are not the greatest, the quickest way to move up on the pr is to beat those above you. I've said this many a time. If someone is beating people you have never beaten, yes they will move above you.

We all know your skill Niko, but really... what was the last highest placing of yours? We couldn't even think of something besides doubles between the 5 of us.... thats just how it is.

A lot of the placings were very close as well, and considering the time gap from the last update.... some of these updates may seem like shocks to people. But they're totally not to me.... and I'm all the way over here in sask....

Also for the record, this update was done off all the panelists minus myself.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm overrated ethan. Anthony deserves the spot because he has beaten two people on that PR (including u and c); Nickcam and Suzaku. Another thing, yes I agree about Hype jumping to 8th, but on the other hand he has beaten some impressive names. It is really hard for these panelists, although many of the tournies were small, they are the only thing the panelits have for an update that everyone wanted.

I am just hoping that Niko will **** in the next tournament to get his spot back.

Niko_K

Smash Master
3rd in LBT doubles
4th at Cat4 Doubles, and 17th in singles even though I had ALLY first round
9th and Both OiNs (Outplaced Mikey7 and Nickcam at the first, Nickcam tied with me at the second)
1st at Ottawas Bi-Weekly, Beat Chester in pools 2-1 at Obscene

Cmon now >.<

Nate you say that it matters about who you've beaten, and if people have beaten who you haven't itll move them above you...

I've beaten Ambrose, JL(twice, and a third in pools), and You in tournaments, and brought KingAce to match 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom