• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
hey i got 3 passes still for fan expo and i've decided to give these to nickcam, doc, joe so people on our PR going that are representing playgrounds are going. List of people going is now officially: Ace, Holy, Fatal, Nickcam, Joe, Doc. PM me with your full contact info, name address postal code and do this ASAP. The tournament is going to be on the 30th. What i've been told was the prize isn't $1000 worth of HBC points but is actually a ps3slim+lcd tv for first prize. Get me your contact infos quick please. All of the people listed i need your contact info by tmr night please.

edit: The TV and LCD thing is not 100% confirmed but i think thats what they are leaning for. Either way you guys are getting free entry into fan expo and the tourney so no johns.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm officially 6-1 with Hype in Brackets, I should really be seeing a rise on the PR to # 2.

Totally unbiased btw, I'm just giving you my unbiased oppinion, this is what PR should look like now..

1) Kingace

2) SilverDoc

3) Percon

4) Hype

5) Toronto Joe

6) Ambrose

7) Nickcam

8) Cruxis/Fatalx ( just incase someone gets confused, I call him crucksus anyways)

9) Minus

10) Fool

U AND C's. ( no order ) Jaske, Sauc3, Pastaboy, Raidos, Carter, Wolfblade, Cyan.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i'm Officially 6-1 With Hype In Brackets, I Should Really Be Seeing A Rise On The Pr To # 2.

Totally Unbiased Btw, I'm Just Giving You My Unbiased Oppinion, This Is What Pr Should Look Like Now..

1) Kingace

2) Silverdoc

3) Percon

4) Hype

5) Toronto Joe

6) Ambrose

7) Nickcam

8) Cruxis/fatalx ( Just Incase Someone Gets Confused, I Call Him Crucksus Anyways)

9) Minus

10) Fool

U And C's. ( No Order ) Jaske, Sauc3, Pastaboy, Raidos, Carter, Wolfblade, Cyan.
^^^^^^^

This

DEFINITELY this

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
minus is gonna be gone next week so theres still an open spot...prolly between pasta/jaske

edit:niko stop taking every good person to third game then losing, you would be so much higher =[

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah, as of next update I'm going to be off again.
Also, straight up Culex the beast needs to have some kind of representation on this list again lol.

Niko_K

Smash Master
minus is gonna be gone next week so theres still an open spot...prolly between pasta/jaske

edit:niko stop taking every good person to third game then losing, you would be so much higher =[
haha so true. Beat Doc 2nd round lost 3rd and beat Hype first round and lost the next two :( I'm thinking about seconding diddy...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'm officially 6-1 with Hype in Brackets, I should really be seeing a rise on the PR to # 2.

Totally unbiased btw, I'm just giving you my unbiased oppinion, this is what PR should look like now..

1) Kingace

2) SilverDoc

3) Percon

4) Hype

5) Toronto Joe

6) Ambrose

7) Nickcam

8) Cruxis/Fatalx ( just incase someone gets confused, I call him crucksus anyways)

9) Minus

10) Fool

U AND C's. ( no order ) Jaske, Sauc3, Pastaboy, Raidos, Carter, Wolfblade, Cyan.

Awww, didn't know you cared hun... Keep it together Wolf... don't let them see you cry old man...

swordgard

Smash Hero

1) Kingace

2) SilverDoc

3) Percon

4) Hype

5) Toronto Joe

6) Ambrose

7) Nickcam

9) Minus

10) Fool

That seems accurate, though hype and toronto joe are **** close in the tourneys lately. I sense kingace is going to be overthrown soon though(no offence kingace).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Hype has done a LOT more than TO joe, theres actually a little gap there between the 2, it will take at least 2 better placings or more for joe to get 4th.

No offence to joe, ily bro no homo stfu.

Gichan

Smash Champion
aw maannn, no drama makes smashboards boring, lol.

Somebody update this thing so people can argue. oh yeah, Nate, Michelle is home for a bit so she can immediately update the list if gets updated, so try to do it soon if you could. although with panelists like Ambrose, don't know if it will happen, lolol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
true say gi,topics been dead,maybe this question will revive it or something

now that nates gone,whos gonna be the new panelist?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hype has done a LOT more than TO joe, theres actually a little gap there between the 2, it will take at least 2 better placings or more for joe to get 4th.

No offence to joe, ily bro no homo stfu.

I didnt mean to say TO joe should be above, im just stating that hes coming close. Aka we could see a shift soon enough if he continues on playing like that.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
As far as the next update goes, it all depends on Ambrose's comitment.
If Ambrose will continue to play brawl and be a panelist then we can just continue on.
Either way, Mikey will become the next panelist, assuming he wants the position.

Also, there is no reason I can't interpret from a distance as Hype said, considering the other panelists do fill me in on the intricacies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Brose shouldnt quit brawl

after all life without brawl is an empty life without meaning :psycho:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You guys are jerks for nominating me lolz, naw but yeah I'll help you guys out with updates...though I may be busy during school I'll try to make it out to Pownz every month except for midterm month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom