• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
I can still be a panelist, but I won't have time for brawl for awhile. If my knowledge depletes too much in time then I guess someone should take my place.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The doc has won fan expo, sorry I just wanted to fit in no one givin' me love :(

Cept' the girls at fan expo, I took a pic with like 15 hotties who ACTUALLY care about doc :chuckle:

Get @ docsimus.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'll admit that Doc is clutch enough that he deserves that 2nd place spot.

But whaaaaaat? Wolfblade was ****** left right and in the ear at fan expo? GTFO... Oh wait, its true MWAH HA HA HA HA!:laugh:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I want to be known for Snake btw.

So if you can, make it Diddy, Snake, MK.

Fit all 3 of them somehow Nate.

ON a total side note though: Nate, hope you're enjoying yourself / arrived safely at Sask, we will miss you bro :(

Cruxis

Smash Lord
I want to be known for Snake btw.

So if you can, make it Diddy, Snake, MK.

Fit all 3 of them somehow Nate.

ON a total side note though: Nate, hope you're enjoying yourself / arrived safely at Sask, we will miss you bro :(
why, u barely ever use snake lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
Someone should host like a last minute tourney/casual/get together before school starts.... Also this probably wont get updated for a bit

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Well, u barely ever go to tournaments.

If you did, you would see how often I bring out my Snake.

ON another total side note: Wolfblade should definitely be seeing some PR action this update.
If I see said action, I'm gonna go outa my way to make it to some tournies even when school starts if I can.

Gotta try and keep/ improve a placing unlike last years hiatus.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Well, u barely ever go to tournaments.

If you did, you would see how often I bring out my Snake.

ON another total side note: Wolfblade should definitely be seeing some PR action this update.
lolwut

ive been to like

every tourney recently

excepet anything niagara because thats just too far of a mission

.Marik

is a social misfit
I should totally be gay and use a gay character and play gay and maybe then I'll get on this list. =D

Hahahaha. :\

Hype

Smash Lord
I should totally be gay and use a gay character and play gay and maybe then I'll get on this list. =D

Hahahaha. :\
I don't know how serious your being but it's not like that at all.

@Fatal: Doc used Snake against me at the recent OiN and 2 out of 3 games of our set at the fan expo. I also saw him use him against phil at least once (maybe more I wasn't pay too much attention).

@Panelists: lets get this **** updated.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ It pretty much is.

Haha, never mind. I'm too tired to discuss about the gayness and centralization of specific characters.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
This is just BEGGING for swordgard to come here lol
DURP DURP DURP! I think I'm better than everyone because I'm French, and the GTA sucks. lololololololol.

In all seriousness though, I moved to Ottawa a couple of days ago for school. Going to the biweekly tomorrow, so I'm stoked on meeting everyone. I won't be seeing you guys for awhile, unless they decide to drive down for a big tournament.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Culex for PR. ****ER REPPED ONTARIO HARD AT SNES

Mother****er jocked on Pierce and Meep without even realizing they're supposed to be tops in the states.

*Edit* He was 2 stocking Meep's climbers with cap ****ing falcon. That alone is PR material.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Culex for PR. ****ER REPPED ONTARIO HARD AT SNES

Mother****er jocked on Pierce and Meep without even realizing they're supposed to be tops in the states.

*Edit* He was 2 stocking Meep's climbers with cap ****ing falcon. That alone is PR material.
Stop gassing him lol, we all know Culex is beast IRL and with his donkey kong.

We already discussed that hes PR material, now lets warrant an update ;)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
:laugh:

Double post...

This is actually kind of true, I guess what they are implying is that Culex outplaced kingace and Minus at SNES so he deserves recognition, I don't know anymore.:dizzy:
Culex is pretty clutch, no doubts there. I think he deserves an U&C spot. I don't think there are too many people that are like "Sweet! Easy Win!" when they have to fight the guy.

Course I never keep up with placings enough to warrent having too much input. I've just seen the guy in action.

Niko_K

Smash Master
heh Doc I completely understand why people would want him on the PR. Though he didn't necessarily fight any of our PR members so obviously you can see where I'm going with this....

I don't really think Fan Expo should hold TOO much weight asides from the inter PR match-ups IMO. Simply because of how little opportunity everyone had to get into that tourney.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
heh Doc I completely understand why people would want him on the PR. Though he didn't necessarily fight any of our PR members so obviously you can see where I'm going with this....

I don't really think Fan Expo should hold TOO much weight asides from the inter PR match-ups IMO. Simply because of how little opportunity everyone had to get into that tourney.
Almost the whole of top 8 were PR members or good players.

Doc, Hype, Minus, Ace, nickcam, Carter, Me, and then some... Marth was it? Never fought him...

Seriously, top 8 was sex.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Fan Expo SHOULD count, because of how much money(and prizes worth money) were won.

The more valuable a tourney not just attendance or ease of attendance should take precedence.

Doc won like 1500$ worth of ****. Whens the last time any tourney in ontario had prizes that compare?

You really think people didn't try at fan expo because there was lack of competition? The drive to win that **** is more than enough reason to warrant it counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom