• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Ep. 1 "SCHWING! LoZ's Secret Word!" - Bloomington, IN - 10/23/10

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Oh, I thought that you were bringing Your brother and 4bidden, for some reason.

They should be riding with Jayford, as far as I know. I might go down to Purdue to grab them.

Hey, TC, how many people are you bringing with you?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Trying to do a car full. Wont know how fore sure yet until I talk to Lain and see if hes interested.
Well, if you don't manage to fill your car, please let me know how many spaces you have left in it, so just in case my brother and his roomie are needing me to get them, someone can ride with you towards the venue, and are you coming to Indiana on Friday or Saturday?

I'm hoping Friday. Like I said, I can house, and it'll be easy organizing rides there. Mofos might have to lap up on the way back, though.

Sov is awesome. tanks man =]
I do what I can, yo.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi Composer. :3 I WOULD try to go to this, but Melee calls. SWEET II son. Too bad I'm the host of that tournament.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
I might need to bail early on singles if it starts to fall behind. I gotta be somewhere at 7 that night. But I'll be there with my pretty face for doubles at least, and hangin out.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So about how many people are going to be going to this.? I Wanna know how big the pay out is gonna be ya know?
Just come and have a good time, man. **** the payout. That's how people get they feelings hurt, trying to figure out what the payouts are going to be. Worry about getting to that point, then ask about it. Not meaning to sound rude or like a ****.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Just come and have a good time, man. **** the payout. That's how people get they feelings hurt, trying to figure out what the payouts are going to be. Worry about getting to that point, then ask about it. Not meaning to sound rude or like a ****.
Aye when it costs 20+ dollars to play a videogame money is always gonna be in question. Im here to make some money fun comes with that lol

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Aye when it costs 20+ dollars to play a videogame money is always gonna be in question. Im here to make some money fun comes with that lol
Sounds like the worst job in the world, especially when you put in money to work, and still ain't guaranteed the full amount or pay back. Good luck with that, 4biddin.

I really wish the majority of smashers here would understand that money isn't the reason you began playing video games in the first ****in' place.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like the worst job in the world, especially when you put in money to work, and still ain't guaranteed the full amount or pay back. Good luck with that, 4biddin.

I really wish the majority of smashers here would understand that money isn't the reason you began playing video games in the first ****in' place.
Competitive gaming is for the money, power and respect just like anything competitive the best players get the money(MLG winners), Respect(Fanboys who think they are the greatest), and power(BBR)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I just wish the rest of your crew actually felt like you did enough to do a crew MM lol but oh well, I dont blame them, I wouldnt wanna have to fight the GKs either
Sounds like you respect my ballzy claim that KoJ can beat GK. If a challenge is thrown down, I won't back down. I just wish all of KoJ and all of GK could get together for a big crew battle. It would really be fun, win or lose.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
If we break 24 I'll probably do 45/23/15/9/4/4.

If not, I'll pay top 4, which would be 50/25/15/10.

Me and Hilt have been talking about cleaner payouts, which is why the numbers may look new.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So fresh and so clean ;)

Sov I'll be on aim a little later. I figure since you bounce all over the midwest forums you'll get this :)

Also ..still seeing if we can go. Not a definite yes or no yet.

Top Bottom