• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Ep. 1 "SCHWING! LoZ's Secret Word!" - Bloomington, IN - 10/23/10

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Would've been in Indy on the 9th weekend too, could've made a side trip to this... guess I'll have to pass up now

Count

Smash Champion
Hael's is the 25th and I have another event that day and I can't go either :(

I swear I won't fall off of the face of the earth.

Hilt, host something in Louisville :)

btw were always too close and I know you want to play me for pr purposes <3 i can't wait I think you're like my biggest rival in brawl since were always so even.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm going to take your spot and be hilt's biggest rival instead since we're always so even we live in the same city and we can play sometimes :p

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
To answer your question from the xat, I'm not going to this sadly. I don't have a free weekend until october 2nd, after that not until either mid-november or the beginning of december. If daycia's not at my next tournament though, we HAVE to team!! :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Aww snap Day gonna 3 stock everyone like they ain't nothin'. Aww yeeah I want to see this.... Record it!! :D This stuff gonna be real!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hael's is the 25th and I have another event that day and I can't go either :(

I swear I won't fall off of the face of the earth.

Hilt, host something in Louisville :)

btw were always too close and I know you want to play me for pr purposes <3 i can't wait I think you're like my biggest rival in brawl since were always so even.
Haha not solely for PR purposes, I like this rivalry we have going on :D Makes things fun lol.

And I'd love to host something in Louisville. It's just a matter of getting a venue together, first.

Sago

Smash Lord
Im interested in bringing a chicago car. whats turn out looking like?

(if possible put my name in the answer so i can name search it. i lose track of my posts so quickly)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
We definitely have a pretty modest attendance.
Generally brings out most of INKY though, and occasionally some of Ohio stops by.
Last tournament had about 24 people.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
maybe? if i can get a ride? if so, a newb guy is birnging me. lol just so everyone knows a sweet band called Passion Pit is playing in Bloomington the same night as this, just a heads up

clowsui

Smash Legend
maybe? if i can get a ride? if so, a newb guy is birnging me. lol just so everyone knows a sweet band called Passion Pit is playing in Bloomington the same night as this, just a heads up
WHAAAT? PASSION PIT CONCERT SAME NIGHT?

brb, jizzing in pants

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
if anyone is coming from Indy/goes through indy, hit me up plz. i want to go, but have no car

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Games or simulator? I don't have a team raised atm on any of the games :( But if you wanna play on Shoddy or PO that's another story

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I wanna come just to check out the IU females

huzza!
This guy has his priorities straight
4biddin is known as what I'd like to call a male *****. It comes in Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde waves, so you gotta watch'em carefully, or else he might make off with like 4 chicks at once. It's a dangerous life to live, simply because so many things are bound to go wrong with pulling and tugging. One 5'9" male can't handle all the stress, which is why I'd be right there helpin' him mac and sack. Aww yeah!

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
4biddin is known as what I'd like to call a male *****. It comes in Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde waves, so you gotta watch'em carefully, or else he might make off with like 4 chicks at once. It's a dangerous life to live, simply because so many things are bound to go wrong with pulling and tugging. One 5'9" male can't handle all the stress, which is why I'd be right there helpin' him mac and sack. Aww yeah!
LMAO :laugh:

200th post woot!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
4biddin looks like he spends his time collecting phone numbers and virginities.

Top Bottom