• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Ep. 1 "SCHWING! LoZ's Secret Word!" - Bloomington, IN - 10/23/10

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
GGs everyone. Zelda is ****. Also 2/3rds of the Purdue Crew got questioned by 5 cops and 2 cop cars when we were leaving lmfao.
lololololololol
teamsies videos are gunna be so raaaaaaaaaaaaape

->bed

(good games guys, loved the tourney composer, nice seeing everyone again waiting until results thread for shoutz)

who won? I'm just wondering
1.) Krys
2.) Y.b.M.
3.) Infern

Top three, The Black Order took this by storm for the rest of top 10 too. Decent turnout, coulda been higher but still fun as hell.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So it's 6:17 am and we're finally rolling in.

I had a ton of fun today, and I hope everyone else did too. Plus, it was nice to a) finally run a tournament without a major thing going wrong, and 2) to finish grand finals at 10:45 :laugh:

I'll post the results when I wake up (hopefully sometime after winter ends), but the Top Spots off the top of my head were:

Doubles
1st - Y.b.M. + Infern
2nd - Krystadez + Jayford
3rd - Video + Likang

Singles
1st - Krystadez
2nd - Y.b.M.
3rd - Infern
4th - Likang
5th - Be@st/Hilt

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lots of fun. It was great hanging out with everyone again. Denny's was incredible as always, haha. Going to miss those that I won't be able to see for awhile and those that aren't going to be playing as much in the future. Love INKY. Great tournament, Jake.

Soon as the results thread gets up I'll do shoutouts for once, lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
likang w/ that purdue work...dang son

so uh infern how's sandbagging working out for you? :awesome: see you and your six dollars on friday

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
This was a great tournament. I'm completely satisfied with how the tournament went. It was over with, very early, even with pools and all. We had time to play SSF4, Brawl Minus, and Apples to Apples. Jake for best TO. Good stuff to Kryz and TBO. Good job to the God Kais in doubles, and good job to everyone that came out, played, and had fun. This is what it's about.

Top Bottom