• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dream Thread

day-day

Smash Ace
I just had a dream about that movie Dead Space: Downfall. At first it was me and my cousin but after awhile I was pretty much a one man army fighting off thousands of necromoph's as I had no idea what happened to my cousin. I was pretty much giving it all I had was a Plasma Cutter (pretty much a blade made of blue plasma) to fight them off. Every now and then I had bad hallucinations thanks to this artifact called the marker. I managed to get on an escape pod right before I was almost attacked by a giant necromorph. As I sat back and calmed myself down from what I just went through I saw my cousin attack me as he was a necromorph. Then I woke up and realized how much I want to play the game now lol :laugh:
Oh, in case anyone was curious as to what a necromorph is here's the link

Jane

Smash Hero
i had a dream involving two of my friends that are a couple. the guy was blind and the girl was trying to take advantage of me. lol

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I had a dream last night that I went over to this guys house (that I really like) and everything was going great, and then I like pee'd my pants and after that it was really awkward. It was a really bad dream..

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dreamt last night that I was at a McDonalds and that on the last floor (there were like 4 or so) and outside the balcony this lady was angry and was gonna turn into zapmolcuno (thats what its called right, the combo of articuno, zapdos, and moltres?) and if I didnt go get an object up at the mountain behind it she would turn into zapmolcuno. Me and someone else started going up this temple and thought that was where the item was when it turn out that behind the temple there was a giant mountain that looked man made. There were like different sections of it made of different stuff. Like one had pipes and another had ropes. And once we get to the base of it there is this place where there was supposed to be a bridge and instead we go swinging through these pipes that were around... I never got past there and woke up afterwards... I was really weirded out. And when I went back to sleep I dreamt that in a totally different situation I was this bird like creature at the bridge of the mountain about to swing through the pipes again when I woke up again in a wtf state this time...

princessofsmash

Smash Cadet
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Earth, Milky Way, Unive
i had a dream that i was chased my the Terminator. i also had a dream where i was a Pokemon trainer and i had my Typhlosion and all my other Pokemon from my Silver version. then i had a dream were i drove a bus and i crashed it and everybody got decapitated except for me. i also had a dream were i was nailed down to the road and i was going to die and get shot in the head. and heres and embarrassing one, i dreamt that i was kidnapped and my captors wouldn't let me go becuase i had some sort of importance or something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I had a dream about this girl I'm pretty close to. She had some boyfriend that she introduced to everyone, but she had kept him a secret for years. Later that day after I woke up, I found out that she actually did have a secret bf 2-3 years ago haha.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I don't get dreams too often, so I appreciate every one I get, even nightmares.

A lot of my dreams involve adventuring to unknown places. Vivid, even though I've never seen them before in my life. I've been across deserts, rocky mountains, ocean caves, valley rivers, abandoned buildings, and even village festivels. Sometimes I wonder where my imagination gets all this stuff from.

I don't believe I had a dream last night.

I had a dream where I was Brawling with a couple companions of mine.
One had picked Fox, the other had picked Ganondorf, and I had picked Dark Meta Knight as usual.
Yet I found myself taunting with Meta Knight, which is a rare occurence indeed for me. I got up to get a drink, and upon walking into the kitchen, I discovered that we were upside-down, yet the world outside was normal. I went back into the living room, and I somehow knocked both of them out with Meta Knight's Down-B.
Upon going outside after the Brawl, I was upside-down yet again, but my house was normal.

Anti-gravity dreams are quite confusing.

Jane

Smash Hero
oh man, last night i had a hilarious dream.

it involved me playing smash with some girl and it got very sexual.

the smashing continued during xD

also i had a dream that i wrecked my moms and my step dads car in the same night. like completely totaled. i was sooo scared lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dreamt the weirdest episode of spongebob ever. I dreamt that plankton stole teh krabby patty formula and to get it back I needed the help of Sandy, Patrick, Pearl, and Squidward. And since Pearl and Sandy were at the beach I needed to get there. I got the help of Squidward (who didnt appear much after the rest of my dream) and Patrick. Along the way we found this orb of blue light. We all touched it and got superpowers. We could each stretch as long as we could and bounce really high (which came in handy when we had to get over this huge wall) we finally got to the beach and we got Pearl and Sandy to help us and let them touch the ball which gave them powers too. But for some reason we first had a fun day at the beach..... well the rest is weird. We somehow got hurt (I dont remember dreaming that part) and started singing on a stage about being hurt while we were hurt... see told you that was weird. I then woke up at that part. But the wierd thing is that I dont remember how they got "hurt"..... well anyways that was one weird episode I dreamt

Patinator

Smash Champion
...I had a Smashboards dream last night. o-o

For whatever reason, Livan got banned. I said something in his defense, which resulted in Crimson King banning me for two days. I then proceeded to stab myself in real... Well, in real dream life.

Scary, man.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ive also dreamt smashboards on e. Remember the melee amazing race game in the forum games? When the end approached kirby (my main) still survived anc I was obsessed with making him win so on the last day of the game I was dreaming over and over that kirby lost.... he ended up losing to bowser..... **** you

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
my first semester of college I dreamt that I was a wolf. I sat staring at a TV screen looking at what appeared to be a Zelda esque screen. I was asked to input a name for my character. The letters were blinking, almost guiding me to pick a certain name. I remember the name ending with the letter Y. Then there was a wolf in the bottom left corner, I suppose I was naming it. After inputting the name, the wolf turned around a few times, its coat glistening with dew. It was a gray wolf; it said something along the lines of “Come in”. My gaze focused in on this wolf. I was in this place by the wolf looking in first person from the wolf’s shoulder. There was a rock in the middle of a stream, but the stream formed a circle on the outside of the rock. There was grass near the rock as well. There were lots of trees and light seeping through parts of them. I recall seeing mountains similar to the ones at a local golf course, the mountains looked like the ones by the stream near the course. After this I remember sleeping on a rock as a wolf. I slept until a man came and woke me up; he wanted me to go see someone. I followed this man and we ended up at a house. The house was in the process of being built, there was just a frame. He asked me to help him restore the electricity, so I did. I recall the house being like the part in Dead Space where the wall punches out through a vacuum, but it still looked like a house being built, not a space station. After I helped him we met in the front room, it looked like a house I had been at back home, one being built that I had been to with my das. I asked the man if the electricity was fixed. He said, “Yep, the AC’s on to” he flipped on a switch and the AC started blowing. He then asked me if I wanted to sleep in the house. I said no. He gave me a blanket and a pair of Reeboks. He said, about the shoes, “I know you don’t wear shoes but I think you should have these.” I then made my way back to the rock, pulled the blanket over me, and went to sleep. Then I woke up.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Last night, I was in an episode of Scrubs and hung out with J.D and Turk. We got into all sorts of crazy shenanigans in the hospital. It was a pretty cool dream besides the fact that I WAS A TALKING GIRAFFE.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
My dreams never really have a plot. Well, if they do I don't remember it, even right after I wake up (tried a dream journal). They are always a strange combination of situations and plain weird events. Like, I'll see something in the day and remember a similar situation in my dreams, and that it happened.

Sometimes, something small happens in the dream, and its so insignificant I remember it as a real event. ("I wouldn't dream something so boring!") Like, a few nights ago I dreamt I found a lighter I lost a long time ago, and I just assumed it would be in a drawer... Opened said drawer, looked in and remember it was only a dream.

Sleep is odd.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I once had a dream that i was wavedashing with marth and i awoke to realize i was holding a GC controller and chillindude filming me
not my dream

it'll only be funny if you guys know what i'm referring to

Darkslash

Smash Master
wierdest dream I had recently.

Pretty much sniping people with RPG rockets. It was a desert location, then me and other people kept running into a snowy area. We then parachute into a forest being chased. I then woke up.

slave1

Smash Lord
so i saw a naked girl in my last dream... she was hot. it was a weird dream too. because it started off with me and my family at a local school where i live throwing a ball around. then some crazy guy in a wheel chair shoots pass us and onto the grass (over a curb, not sure how it happened) and then just scoots away towards the end of the field. he was naked too. then some one said something about a nudest colony then i looked over and saw a sexy naked chick standing next to someone else. not sure who though.

it was kinda interesting

mzink*

Smash Ace
so i saw a naked girl in my last dream... she was hot. it was a weird dream too. because it started off with me and my family at a local school where i live throwing a ball around. then some crazy guy in a wheel chair shoots pass us and onto the grass (over a curb, not sure how it happened) and then just scoots away towards the end of the field. he was naked too. then some one said something about a nudest colony then i looked over and saw a sexy naked chick standing next to someone else. not sure who though.

it was kinda interesting

Lol that is interesting. I don't think I've ever dreamed of seeing anyone naked before.

The other night I dreamed that there were bugs in my bed and cocroaches in my pillow. I kind of woke into that half asleep not quite awake phaze where you think you are still in the dream and I ended up chucking the sheets and my pillow off the bed lol.

My hubby was like umm are you ok, what are you doin? Lol, I realized it was just a dream after that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Since my grandmother isnt a resident yet and she has to take out some papers before she becomes a resident or not shell become an illegal alien I dreamt that me and her were.... I dunno what but I think she was teaching me how to sew or knit and then these police men knock on the door. We opened and they take her away and my worst enemy (and yes by that I mean the person I despise most in my life) was laughing as they took her away and then I found out that he had called the police to my house to take her away and deport her. I then got into such an angry rage that I tackled him and started choking him to death. He started crying but I enjoyed his pain and suffering. It continued like that for like about 5 precious minutes before I killed him. I woke up so angry this morning that it was no joke and I even got scared at myself..... but seriously could you imagine police taking away your parents because your worst enemy called them? Id hurt him badly

D

Deleted member

I had a dream where I followed my friend onto a flying rock, and we landed on a skycity. My friend was apparently imprisoned in the Imperial City, so I set off on a journey. I remember little of that dream at that point, except for I fought a doppelgänger of myself. Upon arrival, I had to compete in a hair product contest to gain entry. I apparently made my hair "luscious and bouncy" so I was granted entry. I never actually found my friend though...

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i just had a dream where my boss fired me. i was arguing with him when i woke up and i was actually talking... i tried to go back to sleep and finish the dream but alas, it was to no avail.

L__

Smash Master
I don't remember my dreams anymore. I actually don't remember the last dream I've ... remembered.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Last night I had a EXCLUSIVE "Super Smash Bros 4" Dream

the Menu for choosing things were weird and hard to find.
But it had online, Multiplayer, options, Solo and some other things I didn't catch.
There were also this "Pre-Start Online Match"
And a "Search Request for Matches"

The characters I could see that were not confirmed and I remember were~

Ridley, Zoda, Black Shadow and King K Rool.

Returners like
Meta Knight, Lucas and Wolf were also back.

It was weird, but that is all I remember from the exclusive Smash Dream I had last night.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I knew there was one before. And another regarding Smash Dreams,but I couldn't find it and I found this Dream Thread in general, so makes sense to place it here!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Years ago I dreamed that I was really angry at one of my friends and then I kicked him down a set of stairs and he died. I woke up in tears cause I thought it was real.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Years ago I dreamed that I was really angry at one of my friends and then I kicked him down a set of stairs and he died. I woke up in tears cause I thought it was real.
I had a dream I had sex with my pet rat. It was terrible. Even worse than yours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom