• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

comboking

Smash Master
The Conduit Team Reaper Tommorow At 12 Central. Guys Add Me If I Am Not On I Will Try To Get On.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I know you guys are all obsessed with Multi and what not, but turns out when it comes to Conduit theories we're really far behind..

http://boards.ign.com/the_conduit/b24310/181957391/p1/?18

Suddenly the story telling is Zelda level, who knew that there could be so much depth in a seemingly "generic" story.

Take some time to read it. I obviously can't do any any theories ATM because my wii is dead. <_<

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
HOLY CRAP. Ok i was wrong about targeting. It's freaking broken. Lock on is so broken. I refigured my controls. And I just went 50 kills 23 deaths on marathon on long and near. 125 exp.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
See, I told you lock on just made it so much easier to kill.

Can anyone that has Wii Speak comment on how good it is? I'm just curious as to if it's any good, although i haven't seen much people with it online

M@v

Subarashii!
GG's, but holy **** Mav, you need to do something about your lag. Throughout those entire matches you were slingshotting all over the place lol.
I think it might of been you. I had no lag at all, and I got a fiber optic connection.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yah, Lock on is so so freaking good. I just did another long/near, went 56-29 on streets. Wow. It's so easy to shoot with the shotgun on lock on. I feel like a thousand times better. Definitely need to do a tourney soon :)

EDIT : I have 21 people added on my friends list, but only 11 have added me. M3D and stryks need to add me. Faith needs to add me too for sure. Get on it boys. FC in front page.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I don't lock-on with shotgun. Because I use shotgun canceling :)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Yah, Lock on is so so freaking good. I just did another long/near, went 56-29 on streets. Wow. It's so easy to shoot with the shotgun on lock on. I feel like a thousand times better. Definitely need to do a tourney soon :)

EDIT : I have 21 people added on my friends list, but only 11 have added me. M3D and stryks need to add me. Faith needs to add me too for sure. Get on it boys. FC in front page.
I'm down for tourney, I swear I added you though.....

Combo, is that 12 am or pm?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I would love to do a tourney. I'm thinking 2v2 would be best because its really easy to find a teammate, but I reeeeeeaaaalllly wanna do 4v4 with this game cause I feel like it would be a lot of fun and take me back to my Halo days. Its just so hard to get 8 people all organized to play, especially with a smaller pool of players.

As far as rules go, I'm thinking Near/Far or Drudge are the best weapon sets, depending on the level. Human weapons are pretty good, but the rockets are probably too strong for 2v2s. I would be down with human weps for 4v4 though. With the Drudge weapons, you just have to avoid bigger levels with the Shreiker.

Pentagon is the only level I would throw out right now. Its just too big and campy.

Any other thoughts about rules?

Also, I have wii speak and it works pretty well. I prefer using a headset though. Wii speak isn't always reliable, especially if someone has their volume turned up.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm going to be joining you Combo if you don't mind?

Anyone want to do wifi right now?

FC: 2149-6037-8248

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Just had the game of my life, started like 1-3, then had an 11 kill streak and eventually ended up like 17-8. And my team was amazing, my 17 kills were like 2nd to last (Quick match). The best thing was like 80% of my kills were with the pistol. Yo Combo I'll be in your game hopefully.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
12PM Central
11AM Mountain
10AM Pacific
you should know the rest.

Near & Far guns
That makes it 1pm Eastern standard time. [me] (I should probably learn shotgun canceling by then, eh?)

I agree with M3D on all accounts. I think pentagon was made for team objective games.

I think that a few big, organized FFAs (like what comboking is doing) would be good before the tourney. That way people have a good idea of who stands where before teams are picked. Obviously, the "good" people are going to want to be teamed with people at their relative skill level. A few FFA sessions should give people a general idea. A tourney every month or so (maybe more often, depending on how busy the TO/TOs are) could eventually produce an official Smashboards team or two (A team and B team and so on... although for our purposes, I propose we call them tiers for lols...) for any larger tourneys that I think will inevitably pop up.

On that note, I officially (at least for the summer, and with restrictions) volunteer myself to be a TO if we do have such tourneys. I will be out of town sometimes and am pursuing academic ventures atm that must take precedence to this. But I should have a good amount of free time to help with this. I would also like to not be the only TO so other volunteers would be nice. But please really do consider the kind of commitment you'd be taking on if you did volunteer, don't do it out of impulse. I have a special need of any with TOing experience/TO programs on their computer, as I have none of those, merely organizational skills, a degree of leadership ability, and free time.

_______________________________​

The First Ever Smashboards Official Conduit Tourney

(^^post ideas for a better name^^)

Our first order of business should be to find a time for the first tourney. I'll be the head TO of for this one. If you intend to play, pm me times you are not available for the next 3 weeks asap. I return from my 4th of July hiatus on Sunday. At that point, I, and any other TOs, will decide on a date, which I think should be in the 1 week to two weeks from today.

If you are interested in being a TO, post here in the next 24 hours, I'll try to pick a few (nothing personal if you aren't picked, we won't need too many) before I go so they can do work while I vacation. (Yes.)

Don't rsvp yet, you'll probably send that to one of the other TOs once they are chosen. The official rule set will be chosen by myself and the other TOs, but feel free to post your own opinions, we would want to host a tourney that you would enjoy. Don't say explosive set, I will ignore you.:chuckle: jk, if that's what everyone wants... but I doubt that.

Also, lonejedi, you are a mandatory TO. You made the OP. If all you want to do is just update the OP with what the other TOs tell you, fine, but your cooperation is mandatory. :laugh: PM me.

I hope no one minds I took charge, people were like "We should do a tourney, what are some dates?" So I'm like, "This is never getting done unless someone does something." So I did. If you wanted to do this yourself, I'm only guaranteed head TO for the first tourney, that may not be the case in future tourneys.

Let the games begin.

EDIT:
If this [the first tourney] turns out well, I'll make a "Conduit Back Room" for TOs and prominent players to discuss rule sets.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
wow there is a lot of people. Listen, I am having trouble sorting out who wants me on their friend list and who doesn't. just post your FC and if you want me to put you on my friend list.

If it's everybody I'm gonna have to find a way to handle it.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Alright, finally got around to writing down my Friend code. <_> Was busy most of this week. Anyways, here's my info:

NEDM - 1247 6489 5618

I'm adding everyone in the OP, so add me too.

And yes, I will be there for Combo's thing as well, assuming he adds me in time. Although, expect me to suck a lot because I haven't played this game since Friday and only made it to an empty silver triangle. :laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
That's one person. Anyone else wants me to join?

Edit: Somehow I get the feeling that I played you guys in regional.
Add me, and I'll add you in a second. I'm getting online now...

...Or not. >_> k, I'll add everyone once my parents get off the TV.

comboking

Smash Master
If there is enough people I might switch to team reaper half way through is that ok?

my Tag is ComboK

RDK

Smash Hero
I'm joining the room now. Looks like we have quite a few people.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
GGs all, I'm letting my little bro have the Wii now. I have good games and I have bad games. The one I won at streets was a good game. :D Thet wiimote only went crazy once. Does anybody else have that problem? When your controller goes off screen and gets stuck? In the middle of the second game I got tired of it, set my controller sensitivity to like, 10. and turning speed down to 35 (from 50). It was a big change, and took getting used to, but I think that may have fixed it. That and I backed away from the TV a bit. I think that may have been the real problem, because I did that right before the last match I was in(that one at streets), and it worked well.

So I can TO effectively, I'll be asking questions I don't know. I've never claimed to know a lot about the game. Is there any way to control who is on which team in a private game?

M@v

Subarashii!
just joined the room. Anyone just checking the topic, Comboking got a big smashboards game going, so join.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
GGs all. Sorry I couldn't stick around though. It was pretty fun. I really need to work on my aim, but I am not half bad at throwing grenades, I mean I stuck one on RDK halfway across the complex in the second to last free for all.

It is pretty sad when I had the most kills on my team. You know something is wrong when that happens. Anyway, RDK, NEDM, and M@V vs me, ComboK, and Mr. Solid would have been the most unbalanced thing ever.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Well I had to go, but it was alot of fun playing :D I actually got my highest streak, 9, in that last team game I was in in Infirmary.

And I've added you Char92, so add me

EDIT: Oh and btw, I was Yatcho for those who didn't know

RDK

Smash Hero
Well I had to go, but it was alot of fun playing :D I actually got my highest streak, 9, in that last team game I was in in Infirmary.

And I've added you Char92, so add me

EDIT: Oh and btw, I was Yatcho for those who didn't know
Ah, so that's who that was.

Anyway, GG's guys, it was a lot of fun. We should get as many people together as possible tonight and have another one.

M@v

Subarashii!
if its around like 10:30 im in. I got to work til about 10 >_>

PS Shotgun-> melee. Gets them every time <3

Stryks

Smash Hero
GGs you guys.

I dont know what happend in the street level, I got kicked out, and had 12 kills, I decided to join back seeing how you guys were still playing, and got like 28 kills (more or less) in a very short span of minutes, If I didn't left I would have won :/

Dear god I hate the infirmary, the corridors are so small, there's no were to go, since day one I hated that map and I still do...

Did great on the other map, sanctuary or something like that, I did some pretty cool kills with the deatomizer I got there, and managed to pull off that shotgun technique a few times, and managed to win =D

Also I got pulled off some SWEEETTT *** headshots today, with both SCAR and the Stryk Rifle.

Top Bottom