• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

RDK

Smash Hero
GGs you guys.

I dont know what happend in the street level, I got kicked out, and had 12 kills, I decided to join back seeing how you guys were still playing, and got like 28 kills in a very short span of minutes, If I didn't left I would have won :/

Dear god I hate the infirmary, the corridors are so small, there's no were to go, since day one I hated that map and I still do...

Did great on the other map, sanctuary or something like that, I did some pretty cool kills with the deatomizer I got there, and managed to pull off that shotgun technique a few times, and managed to win =D

Also I got pulled off some SWEEETTT *** headshots today, with both SCAR and the Stryk Rifle.
You were SOOO lucky I came late to that first match. :lick:

But GG's, you were tearing it up. And my favorite part of any match is when LJ and I have a shotgun jumping duel.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
GGs all. Sorry I couldn't stick around though. It was pretty fun. I really need to work on my aim, but I am not half bad at throwing grenades, I mean I stuck one on RDK halfway across the complex in the second to last free for all.

It is pretty sad when I had the most kills on my team. You know something is wrong when that happens. Anyway, RDK, NEDM, and M@V vs me, ComboK, and Mr. Solid would have been the most unbalanced thing ever.
Lol I suuuck, some of you guys are really good. I'm about to play in Charizard92's FFA which I'll get ***** in lmao. I need to work on targeting more, I always forget about it and when I do use it it tends to help. I stuck like 3 people with Radiation grenades during those team ones, it was fun.

Anyone know who NEDM is?

Well I had to go, but it was alot of fun playing :D I actually got my highest streak, 9, in that last team game I was in in Infirmary.

And I've added you Char92, so add me

EDIT: Oh and btw, I was Yatcho for those who didn't know
Oh so you were Yatcho! You're good.

RDK you're good as well.

And GGs everybody.

I'm free tonite for another one, and I don't mind hosting.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Faith, it's really easy to switch teams in a private match. You just hit the - button to switch teams.

Also GG's today. I'm definitely down to play some more tonight.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Crap, sorry for leaving guys, my dad logged me out of my computer file which disconnected my wifi. Sorry if I caused you guys to stop playing. <_>

Anyways, fun games, lotsa grenade stickies. XD Yatcho stuck one on me before he died one time and I did something similar to SOLID. That game in Infirmary with me SOLID and Monstar on a team was going pretty well at first, for like the first 30 kills we were pretty evenly matched, but once we got to 33 we started getting ***** lol. And the last match I accidentally left was probably my worst yet, pretty sure I ended that with 2 kills and like 13 deaths. <_> Not sure what happened there lmao. Sorry SOLID. :x I'm NEDM, btw.

And yeah, I'd be up for some more games later, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be going anywhere today since it's Canada day lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh you're NEDM, fun teaming with you, no offense but you were really sucking that last match, which was weird because in every game before that you were playing pretty well.

Oh one more funny moment, on the last match that I played (complex teams one) Combo and RDK(?) were next to each other, so Combo has low health, he shoots me once with a shotty and then I'm like "I'm obviously gonna die what the hell" so I stick RDK (Mighta been M@V) with a radiation nade and then Combo dies from it since they were next to eachother, then RDK died, I started laughing it was funny. But then Bedevere left and it was a 2-1 and everyone was just crouching lol.

So what time we thinking for tonite?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Oh you're NEDM, fun teaming with you, no offense but you were really sucking that last match, which was weird because in every game before that you were playing pretty well.
Yeah, I'm not totally sure what happened there. :laugh: I guess it might have been a combination of me trying to snipe two people across the map at once, and always getting ***** by M@V in the stairs and corridors. That and I'm usually not too good on that map. Guess that's something I could practice...

Oh one more funny moment, on the last match that I played (complex teams one) Combo and RDK(?) were next to each other, so Combo has low health, he shoots me once with a shotty and then I'm like "I'm obviously gonna die what the hell" so I stick RDK (Mighta been M@V) with a radiation nade and then Combo dies from it since they were next to eachother, then RDK died, I started laughing it was funny. But then Bedevere left and it was a 2-1 and everyone was just crouching lol.
I think I might have seen that happen lol.

So what time we thinking for tonite?
M@V said he'd be home by 10:30, but there's really no point in holding up the games for that long for one person, so maybe 10? I'm not sure, we need to make sure everyone is available at that time. Also, this is 10PM EST I'm assuming.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'm kinda busy, So I'm going to miss the game. I'll catch up on it later though.

PS: Jedi and Bedevere, I sent friend requests, and you didn't add me to your friends list, so just do so.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm not totally sure what happened there. :laugh: I guess it might have been a combination of me trying to snipe two people across the map at once, and always getting ***** by M@V in the stairs and corridors. That and I'm usually not too good on that map. Guess that's something I could practice...
Yeah M@V was like shottying me every time I'd go down a hall way lmao. Complex is fun, I'm not too great on it either.

M@V said he'd be home by 10:30, but there's really no point in holding up the games for that long for one person, so maybe 10? I'm not sure, we need to make sure everyone is available at that time. Also, this is 10PM EST I'm assuming.
OK, and we can just keep playing until past 10:30 so M@V can play a couple. We talkin 10 Eastern or what? (I'm Central)

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I should be down for a 10:30 eastern session tonight. I have Wii Speak, but prefer to use Skype cause I like the headset.

RDK

Smash Hero
I should be down for a 10:30 eastern session tonight. I have Wii Speak, but prefer to use Skype cause I like the headset.
I'm in for this. Can anyone else Skype while they play too? I don't have WiiSpeak, and I heard it sucks anyway.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Someone should register a Xat chat room that we can use for chatting during matches, or setting up matches instead of posting on Smashboards, it would be a lot more organized.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Uh, Lone Jedi, Mr. Victory, and Mr. Bedevere... I Have your friend codes added to my list, yet apparently You guys didn't add mine. It's on the first page if you need, and it is correct too, as Solid and Comboking has gotten on my list (along with two other people).

I am still accepting friend requests, just remember to put MY number in too.

Or we could join a lobby and put me on your friends list, that's how two other people joined.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Uh, Lone Jedi, Mr. Victory, and Mr. Bedevere... I Have your friend codes added to my list, yet apparently You guys didn't add mine. It's on the first page if you need, and it is correct too, as Solid and Comboking has gotten on my list (along with two other people).

Or we could join a lobby and put me on your friends list, that's how two other people joined.
Oh crap, sorry about that, when I wrote the friend codes down you hadn't been added to the OP yet. <_> I'll do that within the hour, right now I gotta take a shower...(lol rhyming)

And that's Sir Bedevere to you. :p

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer

Hmmm I thought I did, but I guess I ddin't, I'll do it tonight when we play.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Whatever it is I doubt I have it.

Wait, it's 9:30 central time right?

Because I live in the Eastern zone, so here it's 10:30

(Extra tidbit, I actually live north of Washington DC, It's like an hour away [I live in Montgomery county MD, which is north of DC], So I have actually seen these locations [although it is kind of a bummer that they didn't include the Smithsonian. That is where I go the most])

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
10:30 eastern eh? well it's 10 now, good time for me to come home methinks.

Also lonejedi, I need to know, for the first tourney, would you like to do anything other than update the OP with the official date and time? PM me if possible, if not, just post here. (it'd have to work over a series of days probably.) I still need those TO volunteers, I'd like at least one to collect the entrants and such while I'm gone. I think the first tourney will start out 2 v 2 to keep it simple, with maybe 4 v 4 and FFAs in the future.

Also, weapon sets and maps.

Maps: I think it's obvious we are going to ban the pentagon, but other than that, are their any other maps that deserve banning?

Weapon sets: I think a vote (in game) whether you want near/far or human would be appropriate, maybe drudge as well.

Please post thoughts/opinions so I can set this up in a way you guys would enjoy.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'll do whatever you want me to Faith. Anyone have tio?

BTW POSTING IN BIG LETTERS SO M3D SEES ME. M3D ADD ME TO YOUR FCS K BYE!

Also, I'll make a Xat right now while we are waiting.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Why ban the Pentagon?
Because I, and others, find it very "campy". But if the majority of people would rather have it on, we can do that as well.

Thank you so very much for responding to my post with your thoughts, this kind of behavior is what will make this tourney a success.

comboking

Smash Master
Yeah but the under ground tunnel can be used for approaching.
Does any one here circle strafe while locked on?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Well, I hate the Bunker (the other large map), as I get lost easily, and it is a little too much of a maze.

Outside that, everything else is fine (even the Pentagon).

weapons:

Yes:
Human
Near/far

Maybe:
Trust
Drudge
Far
Close combat (despite the fact that I suck at it)
Chargeable

Hell no:
Explosives

Oh, and please no three strikes or last man standing, I get annoyed by that game type way too much (like the bunker and explosives)

And Sorry SIR benevere for the wrong title. I was kinda in a rush to type down who I had friend codes for but not vice versa.

And I think he means sniping, as that is a really simple camping tactic. Maybe that's why I like the Pentagon so much...

And what's Xat?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Why ban the Pentagon?
Too big and too campy. I once had a team match with explosives that consisted pretty much of people staying in their base firing rockets at the entrance even though they didn't know if anyone was there. It was hilarious and sad at the same time lol.

Also, I'm all for keeping every map but the Pentagon in. None of them have any particularly broken or "lame" tactics I can think of.

I'm setting up my wifi right now, and I'll add everyone who was recently added to the OP (including you, Charizard92). Be back in 10.

EDIT: lol, agreed with you there on the 3 strikes/last man standing Char. Hate them with a passion.

And it's fine lol, no harm done. Though that's probably the first time anyone's messed up the first part of my name. XD

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord

I added you earlier today, but it either A) takes a while or B) Only makes us freinds after we're both online. But it should be done by tonight

And are we playing FFA or Team?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Well, I hate the Bunker (the other large map), as I get lost easily, and it is a little too much of a maze.

Outside that, everything else is fine (even the Pentagon).
Thanks for pointing that out, I honestly don't like that either, but that's probably just because I don't know the map. What do others think?

Hell no:
Explosives
I have a new favorite poster in this thread. I lol'd.

Oh, and please no three strikes or last man standing, I get annoyed by that game type way too much (like the bunker and explosives)
I think it will be quick match of marathon for sure. Maybe quick match for brackets and marathon for semi-finals and up? Post opinions.

And I think he means sniping, as that is a really simple camping tactic. Maybe that's why I like the Pentagon so much...
If the majority of the community is opposed to banning pentagon, it will not be banned. (without very good reason to ban it anyway)

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I like the bunker >_>

Pentagon is ok only when there are say 4 or more people on each team

Actually, the only map I don't care for is the infirmary... it's just so cramped.

Also, only a couple people added me and I'm not in the OP :\ (3695-7804-4512)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
GGs bros, that one was fun. Kill stealing is fuuuuuuuun. Engel is good, I added most of you whose FCs I didn't already have, Complex is ANNOYING lol.

I'm out for the night.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Yeah I had to call it quits too.

I do quite well. I placed 3rd in the first FFA (near/far, forgot name of map)
Then like 6th or so in the second (near/far, Streets, Overwhelmed by so many in so little space)
Then 1st (Drudge, Bunker, A lot of Strike rifle headshots)

Then it was teams, first time we won (Pentagon Near/far. I got the most kills, due to the fact that I was sniping a lot)
Then we lost (down a person, lack of sniper spots, and the other team swarmed us, badly)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Okie Dokie, here is the link to the chat. everyone meet here. http://xat.com/ConduitSWF
Is that on the OP? I think it should be.

GGs all, The skill level here compared to the random onliners is amazing. I think nearly everyone gets tops 3 consistently online. I stayed up much later than I intended to, :ohwell:. Char92, the sniping against you at the pentagon was fun, I got quite a few good headshots as well, surprised myself.

I have decided I'm an inconsistent player. But I'm improving, picking up a few tricks I see from a lot of you guys (I should jump more...)

Good stuff, I had fun.

Top Bottom