• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Conduit (FC's First Page)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Well, I have to call it quits. Some good games though.

Too bad like half of the team battles were with 1 person advantages.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sorry couldn't play you guys, Haven't played brawl in a while so I had to practice a bit... mah ganon is still da shiz

Anyway I played ASE football for the 1st time, gotta admit it was really fun, every time I knew i was gonna die (low health, cornered) I would just wait for the guy to get close to stick a radiation grenade, worked every time =D

I won the match so I was happy, got a whole bunch of XP, also played some usual matches, headshotting with the SCAR = so good, sure it's not a one hit kill, but it's very easy, just lock> point the wiimote a tad up > shoot away, 4 shots and they're down.

Doing headshots with the Stryk rifle is sick too, I'm loving the deatomizer now, hate the warp pistol because of it's **** bouncing effect, and the hive canon ain't that good IMO.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
The hive canon is like an actual SMG in the Conduit, the one they call an SMG with 32 rounds is just a 2 kill thing. The hive canon seems to have a little explosive to it so it will damage those next to the one getting shot (if my eyes weren't lying to me that is:lick:)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright guys, we were discussing a lot of clan stuff today. We came up with the name The Bureau, meaning our tags would be tB_. So for example. tB_LJ. Also, to get an official roster down, I'm having everyone PM. Here's what you need.

Title of PM should be : tB Registration

I need

SWF Account :
Tag (Example tB_Lone) (Tags only fit with 8 characters on wifi)
FC:
AIM, Skype, MSN (optional)

I'll have an official roster in the OP.

The only way to join is through PM so get those PM's going. Once you're in, I'll send ya more info.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Smashers With Frags (SWF) is much better than The Bureau. Not only does it have the name of the website we're from in it (SWF), but it sounds much better.

Also, sorry for being away. Tech club nationals.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Alright guys, we were discussing a lot of clan stuff today. We came up with the name The Bureau, meaning our tags would be tB_. So for example. tB_LJ. Also, to get an official roster down, I'm having everyone PM. Here's what you need.
Didn't you read? There was an article saying you can't change your name unless you use a new file. The ones with Clan tags running around already preset the clan before they made the files, so unless you want to get rid of your record, a name change doesn't seem like its worth it.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
We don't care about our record. If you don't want to change your name, then don't. The ranking system isn't a real show of your skill.

Most of us liked the idea of tB, it wasn't like 3 of us made the decision. There was at least 8 of us on discussing it.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'll try my best to make it there.
That was for last night, actually.

I'm assuming that we won't be playing together tonight due to America's Independence day?

EDIT: Should I name myself "[SWF]Zoids", and not just "Zoids"?
We already decided on the Bureau last night. If you're that against the name, I guess you should take it up with lonejedi.

Also, that name wouldn't fit, there's an 8 character limit. It would work with tB_ though.

Zoids-Raven

Smash Apprentice
That was for last night, actually.

I'm assuming that we won't be playing together tonight due to America's Independence day?

We already decided on the Bureau last night. If you're that against the name, I guess you should take it up with lonejedi.

Also, that name wouldn't fit, there's an 8 character limit. It would work with tB_ though.

Well if someone is on tonight, I'll play them.
I have nothing to do tonight.

I am not against the name, I just think my group names was overlooked.
No problem.

Then I would just have ZoidsSWF.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
They weren't overlooked. They just were not as good as The Bureau. Just because your idea didn't get picked doesn't mean that we ignored it.

New controls that are working way better for me:

Up - Zoom
Left - Crouch
Right - Switch Weapon
Down - Jump
A - Lock on
B - Shoot
minus - reload
plus - ASE
C - Melee
Z - Grenade
Nun Waggle - Switch grenade
Wiimote Waggle - Spin

BTW, I will probably be captaining the Bravo squad for the clan. So if you don't make the Alpha squad, you'll have to deal with mean, grumpy old man. So you better work hard to be in the top six peoples.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Just use a new file then, who cares?
I'm assuming my friends list is attached to my file. I'm not particularly in the mood to re-enter 30 friend codes and inform 30 people (some of which I don't actually know personally) that I've changed my friend code. So on that note, is it required I change my tag?

If I have to change my tag, and there's no way to keep my friends list, it's not really worth it.

And btw, the ranking does serve some purpose; you're matched up with people with similar ranking to your own.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Can somebody explain to me how the clan works? I wasn't around for five days, so I've been out of the loop.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Darkurai, you don't have to alert everyone. Just create a new tag that is ONLY for clan matches, then ONLY add fellow clan members. Since you cannot lock a party in Conduit, that is necessary to prevent random friends from joining ranked matches. You can keep your old account for practice, random matches and all your non-clan friends. You just need an account with the clan tag for "official" matches.

Skyler, PM lonejedi for details about the clan stuff.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Darkurai, you don't have to alert everyone. Just create a new tag that is ONLY for clan matches, then ONLY add fellow clan members. Since you cannot lock a party in Conduit, that is necessary to prevent random friends from joining ranked matches. You can keep your old account for practice, random matches and all your non-clan friends. You just need an account with the clan tag for "official" matches.

Skyler, PM lonejedi for details about the clan stuff.
Wow **** I'm stupid.

Didn't even think of that. I'll have the PM in by the end of the day.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
yah make sure when you PM me your registration, you have your new Clan only FC. And make sure you sign up on GB with that FC. Everyone post your GB accounts so I can add you guys to the Clan page on GB.

Darkurai

Smash Master
crap GameBattles wasn't working for me earlier. Here's hoping it's better.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Also, if you guys could include your GB account name in the PM too so I can add everyone.

EDIT : We're playing some Team Objective to get some playing in tonight at 10:30 ET. Same deal, meet at the spot. I'll host.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Smashers With Frags (SWF) is much better than The Bureau. Not only does it have the name of the website we're from in it (SWF), but it sounds much better.
THIS

I dont even know if I'm considered for the clan, considering I've only played with all of you like twice, but Bureau doesn't sound that cool IMO.

Smashers with Frags is better seeing how we all play smash.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
THIS

I dont even know if I'm considered for the clan, considering I've only played with all of you like twice, but Bureau doesn't sound that cool IMO.

Smashers with Frags is better seeing how we all play smash.
Talk to the clan. I like it, but they rejected my bid for "Shotgun Weilding $%#@s" because they all wanted to have tB.

Stryks

Smash Hero
GGs earlier Charizard92.

I didn't even knew you were in my game 'til you killed me XD
I can't recall if I got a headshot with the Stryks rifle on you or Chaos_93, something like that.

It was fun, but again: I HATE INFIRMARY

Charizard92

Smash Champion
It is now official, I hate Objective (well, objective while being mute). Slayer of FFA only for me.

To be fair, I don't think I even realized I was facing you Stryks. I think I just do well with sniper weapons, and poorly with everything else.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol what happend? was it annoying?

Btw I can play tomorrow hopefully, what time would 10 ET be for pacific time, note right now its 10:07

Wanna play with you guys, ill try objective tomorrow, haven't tried it yet

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am a lot more valuable in objective. I was actually able to capture the ASE a couple of times.

On single ASE you have to camp the next ASE so that you keep. Have 2 or three people take it back and then the others camp the ASE so that you can repeat the cycle. Simple in principle but difficult in practice if your opposing team tries the same strategy.

Objective is fun. Still feel like dead weight at times.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Lol what happend? was it annoying?

Btw I can play tomorrow hopefully, what time would 10 ET be for pacific time, note right now its 10:07

Wanna play with you guys, ill try objective tomorrow, haven't tried it yet
Wii speak muffles the ingame sounds, and the wii speak owner didn't actually use it to talk. At the beginning of each match there was an echo effect from wii speak picking up the start match sound.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I loved the objective matches tonight. We had some really solid battles and B-Run and I went huge. I don't think we lost a match all night. My best game was a 13-6 with a cap on Single/Sanctum.

Seriously, lots of fun playing TO. More people need to join in on the fun times.

Top Bottom