• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawlplusery - Brawl+ Codeset - Updated 3rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we'll just need to advise people that they need to set their handicaps identical online or they will desync.

Also, in our update we'll supply one with texture hacks included.
No they don't because the game takes care of the handicap values, haven't actually tested it but I confident that the game takes care of it.

Cero

Smash Lord
Also, I am LOVING Sheik's f-air buff! The new knockback is just perfect.

Thank you Cape and everyone else who is working hard on on Brawl+! :bee:

Swordplay

Smash Lord
This game kicks ***

I can't wait for tourney results.
It will be something we can actually look at to see who REALLY needs nerfs/buffs

but so far you guys are doing aweosome

Sukai

Smash Champion
Almas, remember that guy who commented on ROB's side b move.
I'm here to confirm it, ROB ****ing soars across the stage, but for me, he slid regardless of tilt or smash.
I'm a proud 3.4 Wii owner, so I can't say anything about what it may do in 4.0.

I'd like to add that Wolf and Sonic are the sex, just beautiful.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Damage reduction isn't very useful if you just get comboed more, don't you think?
You get combo'd more for the same or less damage and the finisher doesn't kill you. It's a very useful buff. I combo Bowser back and forth across the stage and when I go to finish him I realize....he's only at 50% lol. Then he hits me 3 times and ties it up.:laugh:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hey i just got homebrew working and i was wondering if anyone could explain or give me a link to having superscopes shoot out stickers sorry if im in the wrong room or anything im new to hacking

Cero

Smash Lord
So, I noticed you froze Spear Pillar. (not in the listed updates in the OP for some reason...)
Are there any other stages that are frozen?

Btw, Falcon reverse knees in Brawl just made my day. :)

maticMan94

Smash Cadet
I just wanna say this code set is amazing! It's been exciting watching this project grow into what it is now and I just want thank everyone involved. Oh and...

Samus mains stand up!

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
So, I noticed you froze Spear Pillar. (not in the listed updates in the OP for some reason...)
Are there any other stages that are frozen?

Btw, Falcon reverse knees in Brawl just made my day. :)
That's because it's my version and they didn't edit it so it still had my custom adjustments. :p
Also Try out Big Blue. :chuckle:

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I just wanna say this code set is amazing! It's been exciting watching this project grow into what it is now and I just want thank everyone involved. Oh and...

Samus mains stand up!
She was my main in Melee (or at least my strongest character) but I had to abandon her until recently. She feels amazing now a days.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Just wondering, does this official 4.0 the exact same thing as the most recent beta? (found in the b+ chatroom) I'm just wondering out of curiosity, I'm guessing they just have some relevance and alot is perfected in the offical, right?

Revven

FrankerZ
Just wondering, does this official 4.0 the exact same thing as the most recent beta? (found in the b+ chatroom) I'm just wondering out of curiosity, I'm guessing they just have some relevance and alot is perfected in the offical, right?
The one on mediafire (shanus' mediafire) is the same as the one in the OP.

5ive

Smash Champion
I really liked the wild Pokemon idea v_v.
Why did we have to put back that annoying Pokemon Trainer in the background.

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
Comments about the latest codeset:

Isn't 'Only Swap on Down-B' supposed to be in the codeset?
You don't need the Giga&Company Fix if the Indy Pokes Engine isnt there
What was the reasoning for putting in, then removing, no auto-jabs?
The 3 Pokemon protracts are "independent Pokemon" only the engine is there so the become regular Pokemon.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Comments about the latest codeset:

Isn't 'Only Swap on Down-B' supposed to be in the codeset?
You don't need the Giga&Company Fix if the Indy Pokes Engine isnt there
What was the reasoning for putting in, then removing, no auto-jabs?
Auto jabs was discussed a little ways back.

shanus

Smash Hero
Spunit, the people in the IRC who tested the handicap buffer code said that if they chose different values, it did desync online.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
The 3 Pokemon protracts are "independent Pokemon" only the engine is there so the become regular Pokemon.
Auto jabs was discussed a little ways back.
I'm assuming that's supposed to say portraits - i forgoot about that

@both: and Only Swap on Down-B? Hold Shield to Swap seems kinda useless if you can swap in thefirst place

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm assuming that's supposed to say portraits - i forgoot about that

@both: and Only Swap on Down-B? Hold Shield to Swap seems kinda useless if you can swap in thefirst place
The hold shield is for those who want to auto swap on respawn.

Cero

Smash Lord
can someone explain to me what the difference is between the online and offline codeset pls?
The online codeset doesn't have the handicap buffer code because that code causes desynchs. It has a buffer of 10 (vBrawl's default) to help with the lag.

The offline codeset has the handicap buffer code in place. If you decide to turn off the handicap (not set handicap to 0, actually go into the settings and turn it off) the default buffer will be 2.

Everytime i pick Luigi's Mansion my game freezes. Anyone else getting this issue?
Let me guess... You've been using music hacks, right?

spunit262

Smash Journeyman
The online codeset doesn't have the handicap buffer code because that code causes desynchs. It has a buffer of 10 (vBrawl's default) to help with the lag.

The offline codeset has the handicap buffer code in place. If you decide to turn off the handicap (not set handicap to 0, actually go into the settings and turn it off) the default buffer will be 2.
It will sill be 0 even if it's off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom