• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawlplusery - Brawl+ Codeset - Updated 3rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
Should the game config format be:
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

or

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i was definitely told the tipper size on his fsmash was smaller than brawl >.<

i have roy DLed at the moment so i cant check but i was curious.

Neku Sakuraba

Smash Rookie
How long does it take for Gecko to apply the codes once you get everything on the SD Card and you start it up? I had to reset my Wii once because it seemed as though nothing was happening, and it's doing the thing again. It just says "Game ID: RSBE01 SD Codes Found. Applying", then...nothing. Nothing's happening, so is there something wrong?

Sincerely, Neku Sakuraba...

Neku Sakuraba

Smash Rookie
Could somebody please help me? I followed the instructions to get everything on my SD Card perfectly and Gecko keeps crashing on me.

Neku Sakuraba

Smash Rookie
I have version 1.9.1 and I'm not sure about the gameconfig txt. How can I check that? Oh, and sorry it took forever to reply, I had given up hope on help.

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Thank you...

I just wanted to thank whoever it was in the IRC channel who gave me the Brawl+ rar with gecko 1.9 a week or so ago. Seriously it feels like a whole brand new Smash. My friends were also suprised because they knew nothing of Brawl+. i was skeptic at first but I have now seen the light.

P.S. Why is Brawl+ so awesome?

D

Deleted member

did you have to make a topic for this?

as Neko would do:

:V

mods lock plz

EDIT yes it is great to see someone apprciate it but it can be done in one of the 8 threads we have already, and I know almas wants to keep the board clean

matt4300

Smash Ace
dont know about you paprika .. but its nice to see someone appreciate all the effort we (yes I have also spent alot of life on brawl+) have done.

but yeh its nothing to disscuss as a topic lol just more of a statement.

Sukai

Smash Champion
He's just voicing appreciation, that doesn't exempt it from being locked, since it pertains to nothing that could start a discussion.
He could have easily posted this is in the Brawl+ official thread with less consequence.
I request this just get merged with the Brawl+ thread and not locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom