• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Kyle should come here, I need a Peach by my side =((((

Btw, I just found out that I can only be serious/play on point in tourney matches ><. Even MMes dont motivate me enough...>_>. I'm gonna start working on that, it might cause some rapid improvement and playing your best in a heated match is fun :colorful:.

:053:
I wish Silly Kyle were in MO ever...so we could **** some more in teams.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm not going to change my avatar and all that gay ****. It's just a really good cartoon.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah Meno, and it's not Brawl-
It's something roughly 20% cooler.
^ That made me smile.
Also, just noticed over 3k people voted gay, and 2 people voted straight.
I then realized i voted straight thus only one other person's straight.

Damn. How'd ya'll even get 3K people to vote.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

Metatitan

Smash Master
I ****ing hate the fact that its My Little Pony, but they actually have good characters, development, plot, etc. Sure it's corny in a few places since they are ponies, but what show isn't corny now and again. I just wish it was about something good :/

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah i kinda liked my little pony, except pinky pie, she's super ********. rainbow dash is the best one, i thought she was a boy at first and i was surprised there were boys, but then she was a girl...

Metatitan

Smash Master
My favorite one is Rarity, cuz she's a ***** without being a complete *****. I'd never change my avi from charmander to MLP though lol.

Xyless

Smash Master
I ****ing hate the fact that its My Little Pony, but they actually have good characters, development, plot, etc. Sure it's corny in a few places since they are ponies, but what show isn't corny now and again. I just wish it was about something good :/
The five stages of fandom of My Little Pony
1. "This show is about ponies? Gay"
2. "Ok. Fine. Everyone is talking about this show. Might as well watch an episode"
3. "Well, that was pretty good. I got some time; let's see the next episode."
4. "Wow, this is amazing. I can't believe that I watched every episode!"
5. "Dammit, the newest episode is delayed. Time to just search My Little Pony youtube video to pass the time."

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
2. "Ok. Fine. Everyone is talking about this show. Might as well watch an episode"
3. "Oh my god ... this show is like a ******** mix of The Magic School Bus and Arthur. I guess i'll watch another episode and see if it gets any better..."
4. "My ears have receded INTO my brain, this is not healthy. I should probably go to the hospital. NOTE TO SELF: When you think 'I guess i'll watch another episode', DON'T. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T."
5. "Dammit, a pony avatar... -unsubscribes to thread-"
How it went for me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
3. "Well, that was pretty good. I got some time; let's see the next episode."
4. "I wanna put my fav pony as my avatar!!!"
5. "Most commonly viewed thread: My little pony discussion"

Top Bottom