• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nordal

Smash Lord
Biologically, being gay isn't normal. Two males or two females can't create a child. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. It doesn't mean it's wrong though. We have plenty of human beings in the world and people should be allowed to love who they want to.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Biologically being straight is the "norm"

But you know, things happen when you have a heightened sense of existence/understanding like humans do.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Nobody is completely 100% normal. We all have our own niches, secret fetishes, weaknesses, etc.

People just need to learn to accept their individuality and others' individuality.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
you are really bad at dodging 10char correctly
I don't understand why the 10 character rule is even there tbh. You can easily post a legitimate response with less than that, and all it leads to is people saying '10whatever' after their actual post.

BTW, I was on Facebook just now, and someone who's about the same age as me is apparently expecting. My first reaction upon reading that was "WHAT?!" I mean, yeah, it's not totally unheard of to have a baby at 18, but I'd hate the thought of being tied down by something like that so young. Probably also the fact that when family/friends of family have had children, it's generally around the late 20s/early 30s mark.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Children should come around the age of 22/23 at the very least. 18 is waaaaay too young. It's not only about being tied too a child, it's also because in my opinion you have not made a certain growth yet. We all grow and develop during the phases of our lives; elementary school, high school, university and still after that. Someone who goes to his first year of university may be a whole different person after he has obtained his degree. That guy who used to look stupid an continuously jack off in class, may now think about matters such 'what is the meaning of life?'. And that girl who *****ed about everyone and everything may now love and respect everything, ranging from the mother to her marker.

Besides, 18 seems such a vibrant year... You're officially an adult now! (In the U.K.) There will be so many changes, ranging from the smallest things such as driving and (... legally) drinking to going to study and living seperately. You barely have time to think about your baby.

BUT OF COURSE, there are exceptions. I just hope he and she realise that this may prove quite difficult.

:052:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Aww there was a tiny chat last night.

I was so dead beat tired for some reason after making a 15 minute drive >.>;

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Silly Kyle, I haven't been to a tinychat with you yet :(

Also the TinyChat consisted of all of us showing things from our desk and various nintendo toys we had.

And me and Gemmy fighting.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Silly Kyle, I haven't been to a tinychat with you yet :(

Also the TinyChat consisted of all of us showing things from our desk and various nintendo toys we had.

And me and Gemmy fighting.
Sounds like it was a good time ^_^

I was out watching Fright Night. It wasn't too bad actually :o

In response to Yaay, you are probably not legible to make important decisions until your in your 30s, even then some people don't have enough experience yet.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
People annoy me when they're like, "Oh, you're pregnant at a young age. That's what you get for having sex."

It's like, annoying because people like, view the baby as some kind of karma. A baby is a life, not some unseen force that preys on teenagers to spite them when they have sex. I mean damn, be supportive, don't rub it in their faces lol. It's kind of the whole "HURRR I told you so" thing that irks me. :p

That being said, I have pregnant friends and I shake my head at them anyways at times.

And I so won that fight Tofer.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I love your sig.

Vlad is so cool.

I'm buying him next :3
Thanks ^_^ I made it myself. But, I love Vladimir, he's probably my favorite character in LoL. I find it upsetting that he is quite linear despite having cool magic set (being blood magic)

Whats your Summoner name? You should add me :D "Peachkid" is my SN

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the melee peach boards are currently being way crazier than this thread. HAHA

that's actually semi rare

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Thanks ^_^ I made it myself. But, I love Vladimir, he's probably my favorite character in LoL. I find it upsetting that he is quite linear despite having cool magic set (being blood magic)

Whats your Summoner name? You should add me :D "Peachkid" is my SN
I love Lux, her nerdy awkwardness makes me smile, it reminds me of myself.
Also, she has a Sailor Moon and Touhou reference.
And she can ****ing bend light.
****ing light.
Name is VintageSuperHero, add me :3

Top Bottom