• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i did it to annoy people with all of my mainstream pop.
because mainstream pop da bess

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This place isn't gay until Airgemini is a regular poster again.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Zwarm you like Anamanaguchi? Awesome!
Currently listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMk6mZotsk

Edit: Okay now I'm listening to Major Lazer lol. MAJAH LAZAH.
Okay I'll just do a small list :p

Gorillaz
Fleet Foxes
Animal Collective
Gogol Bordello
Wavves
Tennis
Reptar
Atmosphere
Smith Westerns
Mono
Bedhead
Vampire Weekend
OFWGKTA (Odd Future)
Toro Y Moi

And other stuff :)

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Based on some of the pictures on here, I'm pretty sure this board is bisexual right now.

inb4bisexualsarejustclosetgays

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Based on some of the pictures on here, I'm pretty sure this board is bisexual right now.

inb4bisexualsarejustclosetgays
You mean their avatars? If so, I agree for the most part. Teran and Zano are the only ones with a male avatars. Every other peach main has a half-naked young anime girl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I have depression once again.This is so not good at all.My lifeis gonna start going to hell again. Too much stuff is going on that I can't take anymore.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't think I even talk to people on here alot. Or barly.

This time it just feels different. Im mostly quite now. I havent had to need to be all witty and stuff with my usual persnonality. This is hard to deal with. I honestly dont have the drive to do much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe you need a debate, to spark the wit.
I don't feel like fighting with anyone anymore. If I was asked to join a debate and it be 100% in my favor of winning, I still refuse it. I gave up on Peach (My goal in this game). So I don't have any reason of playing anymore. or proving anything. People can say what they want to me now and I'll just take it.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Dark pch, you might want to consider taking up meditation. It helps lots of people manage stress and depression. It might be worth your time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think? though I thought it was called "manic" it has been a while since I read up on this.

But its really uncontrolable emotions. like you can be calm for one min, then out of random, you just get sad or angry. You have no control of it.

edit- yea you right, thats what it is. Along with other terms.

Nicole

Smash Champion
tofer i was gone for a little while and didnt check these boards, but i read the thing about your sister and i give you my full condolences, i cant imagine losing such a close family member. was really sorry to hear it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is pretty much describes me.

" persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness; disturbances in sleep and appetite; fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyable activities; problems concentrating; loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference"

I really did not wanna blame this too much when it came to smash. ButI think it is officially this for the reason I do poorly in the game. I for once would love to play this game without having this so I could see just what I am really able to do. Same with my art and even my guitar.

Top Bottom