• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
This is pretty much describes me.

" persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness; disturbances in sleep and appetite; fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyable activities; problems concentrating; loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference"

I really did not wanna blame this too much when it came to smash. ButI think it is officially this for the reason I do poorly in the game. I for once would love to play this game without having this so I could see just what I am really able to do. Same with my art and even my guitar.
Come into my arms Dark.Pch, my love will cure you of all your ailments. <3 <3 <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
they are showing "Crest" when he's not even ****ing showing his teeth wtf

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
This is pretty much describes me.

" persistent feelings of sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger, isolation, or hopelessness; disturbances in sleep and appetite; fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyable activities; problems concentrating; loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference"

I really did not wanna blame this too much when it came to smash. ButI think it is officially this for the reason I do poorly in the game. I for once would love to play this game without having this so I could see just what I am really able to do. Same with my art and even my guitar.
I'd say a lot of that applies to me, but definitely not the sleep/appetite part or self-loathing.

Try and think of the good things you have in your life that can't possibly be taken away, such as being heterosexual.

In a purely observational manner (or no homo if you will)
This is exactly the sort of thing you don't want to say if you don't want people thinking you're gay!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'd say a lot of that applies to me, but definitely not the sleep/appetite part or self-loathing.

Try and think of the good things you have in your life that can't possibly be taken away, such as being heterosexual.
I cant think of anything good I have. And being straight means nothing. Aint like I have a girl or getting some. I don't think I will ever get one. I gone use to being single that I just don't care.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Saying "being straight is the norm" is a loaded phrase in the LGBT community. It pretty much sums up years of discrimination and oppression by implying that homosexuality is abnormal. This idea of normal vs. abnormal is the source of the majority of stress for a lot of homosexual in america. It's just something you shouldn't say.

Oh hell. . . that kind of makes purple's comment right.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Being right handed is the norm. That's not discriminatory. It's true. There are more right-handed than left handed people.

Being straight is also the norm. Not discriminatory again, since it's true. There are more straight people than gay people.

It's not necessarily right though.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
So I stand corrected. It's not discriminatory. I just inferred that because it's a loaded term to me.

Long story short: my bad. >.>

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I can see what you mean, it's like saying being gay means you're something other than the normal human.
Obviously it's not what he was implying lol
It does have more than one meaning though, think before you post would be a good thing to say in this situation to everyone.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I can fully understand things like that feeling loaded... Being autistic, everytime someone talks about mental normality I get a little pissed off.

Top Bottom