• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not with Dedede.

Guaranteed USmash out of DThrow.

But I haven't quite mastered playing two characters at once.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Peach, imo, is a character who needs a good partner to work well in doubles, unlike someone like Snake or MK, who are just good in almost all team combinations. Same with Dedede.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I can either have a really hard time in doubles, or a really easy time, depending on who I team with. Like on Friday, I was at a smashfest. I had to team with a Sonic, and we got pooped on. Then I teamed with Ike, and we *****. I think I'm not used to her playstyle in doubles yet, because I need to play so differently than I do in singles, where I can play the same way in both with ROB. I'm working on it though.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
You can't run around throwing turnips all over the place in doubles. I think that's the main difference. I like to team up with marth or ikes in doubles. The peach + marth/ike pairing can control most stages pretty well and peach is good at applying close range pressure.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Peach ***** in doubles!!!

Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: and I :peach: could have easily taken top 8 in teams at Genesis 2 if we practiced together.

Our gimmick? @$$ and t1tt1es

Seriously, Peach is one of the best characters for teams. Ally told me after our match with him and M2K that my Peach was really annoying!!! It felt good :)

Nicole

Smash Champion
yeah really...Peach is excellent in teams. if you go aggro and 2v1 the opponents and let your partner punish them whenever they do happen to hit you, things work out. her moves do so much damage and she can live a long time and doesn't need a stock tank. just have your partner kill them after you rack them up. peach is probably in the top 10 best chars at doubles imo.

dubz is fuuuuuuun.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This guy in this movie that is trying to turn people straight is the most gay closet in the world. Yeah I'm watching number 2 now. and yeah its on LOGO

All these gay strong good body men make me feel ugly :(

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I can either have a really hard time in doubles, or a really easy time, depending on who I team with. Like on Friday, I was at a smashfest. I had to team with a Sonic, and we got pooped on.
Probably because Sonic is an awful team partner for Peach :c

You want someone who can kill and is good at keeping their ground...like Ike or Snake

This guy in this movie that is trying to turn people straight
That doesn't sound very legitimate lol
You can't turn someone straight/gay surely...

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I just saw this commercial that basically said being kinda fat or fat is unattractive and ugly and no one will love you..... :(
That's the premise of most ads and commercials. Gotta get ripped arms and a 6-pack and you'll be set for life! Sadly a lot of people subscribe to that kind of though even if they claim they don't. I'll admit that the only reason I ever exercise is because I'm afraid people will like me less if I gain weight.

Also my entire family is VERY overweight and I see how hard life can be for them. And my grandma/certain "Friends" calls me fat if I don't fill out my clothes the right way. le sigh.

On a different topic: Eating out is a hilarious set of films.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got a restraining order for NYC for something that happened. ****ing pissed as hell right now. This is why I ****ing hate people.

Top Bottom