• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If you didn't already know, I'm a horrible person.

That's basically it.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It was something that's been happening for a while though.
Basically ever since the Texas PR thread went up, Illmatic's been saying douchey things about K Prime.
It's cool though, cause now we're all besties.

z00ted

K Prime is not a bestie with me, he hates my guts, and will probably shoot me at HOBO 32.

In other news, Raz is the best Peach.

z00ted

i am the worst everything always until the end of time

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
stylish girly men with beautiful hair! also taller than me is nice (and impossible, apparently). however, i only want their outer exterior to be girly, and a whiny sensitive crybaby who talks too much and can't take criticism or *****iness every now and then will never do. emo hair is kinda hot. emo personalities and makeup is ********. i do like earrings and other jewelry though if it looks nice and classy. i could name a few smashers, but there are only like...3-5 that i really think are sexy. besides they'd namesearch (and i've already said them before!).

i do not mind being trolled for my "type" either, and anyone who actually gets offended by such trolling is a ******. i know king beef doesnt as i have given him **** many times and its part of our silly friendship.

(i also will date outside my type as looks arent everything! however, i will not actually find such a person particularly attractive, which makes the relationship fail in the end...)
Translation:

Xyro77 in a speedo+neck tie

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Sonic man you look cute as hell.

Wut you talkin' bout?
Eh . . . maybe I'm hard on myself but I'm not photogenic and people tell me that's the case.

In real life, my smile can be cute or even infectious . . . but on film it looks like I'm straining or something and my face looks fat. :glare:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Eh . . . maybe I'm hard on myself but I'm not photogenic and people tell me that's the case.

In real life, my smile can be cute or even infectious . . . but on film it looks like I'm straining or something and my face looks fat. :glare:
haha wow I have the exact same problem. People say they love my smile, but I look terrible in pictures, for the most part :/

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
haha wow I have the exact same problem. People say they love my smile, but I look terrible in pictures, for the most part :/
most of your pictures dont look bad, but some are kinda lol
I know me too.
I am too self conscious about taking pictures.
I like taking them, but regret it when I see it.

:phone:
lol me too. i always feel i look too fat, or old :urg:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I don't mind having pictures taken or whatever.

But sometimes I just think "Oh god, I look awful in that one"
I know me too.
I am too self conscious about taking pictures.
I like taking them, but regret it when I see it.
lol me too. i always feel i look too fat, or old :urg:
I think everyone feels that way about pictures of themselves . . . and about when they hear a recording of their voice.

Personally, however, I actually have people TELL me that I take bad pictures :glare::crying:

Also, long time no see Darren. ;)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
So I'm at magic kingdom for gay days and what happens is if ur gay you wear a red shirt ..... there's thousands of red shirts lol

:phone:
I always wanted to go, but my family loves disney and they . . . . don't love gay. So I mean I want them to enjoy the trip so it's okay if we schedule around gay days

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I look bad right now though!

I just took my shower and I've been doing manual labour all day on the lawn. My eyes are all read, my complection is off and my hair looks terrible . . . plus I'm wearing pajamas and I need to lose a little weight . . . it's not a fair competition ;_; let me be perfect first
man sonic the hedgedawg lookin like wannabe ronnie from jersey shore

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
I look bad right now though!

I just took my shower and I've been doing manual labour all day on the lawn. My eyes are all read, my complection is off and my hair looks terrible . . . plus I'm wearing pajamas and I need to lose a little weight . . . it's not a fair competition ;_; let me be perfect first
****** looking like some`one combed his hair with a hot butter knife

Top Bottom