• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey PeachGuard, who are you looking forward to meeting most at WHobo 3? <3

Are you willing to accept everything I have to offer upon our initial meeting? <3

What hotel room are you staying at? And can I come to your room to play with you? <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
what the ****......................looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i called this

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Hey PeachGuard, who are you looking forward to meeting most at WHobo 3? <3

Oh, dear~

You my Willypoo.

Are you willing to accept everything I have to offer upon our initial meeting? <3

All of it~

What hotel room are you staying at? And can I come to your room to play with you? <3

Sadly, I'm staying in a room that's not going to be in the venue. But if anything happens to where I can move around then I'll let you know~
what the ****......................looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i called this
Stay out of this. This is my own inner demon.

:peach:

Smoom77

Smash Master
omg omg omg kyle and i are the best team i've ever seen.

we just four stocked this team and they rage quit. kyle killed the DK FOUR TIMES. once with a bomb while he was drowning in water. omg omg omg. i saved it it was so epic.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
omg omg omg kyle and i are the best team i've ever seen.

we just four stocked this team and they rage quit. kyle killed the DK FOUR TIMES. once with a bomb while he was drowning in water. omg omg omg. i saved it it was so epic.

True story!! <3

Me and Smoom are da bess <3

Metatitan

Smash Master
It was either that or Drama

:p

Nah, Chemistry is actually very interesting. Hard work and rather a lot of Maths which they incidentally forgot to mention to me when I applied (I had to take a crash course in calculus and I'm still doing it - it's been very hellish indeed, especially since I hadn't done any Maths as such for about 2 or 3 years lol) but interesting all the same (except for stuff like Quantum Chemistry lol). The lab work is also highly stressful but it feels rewarding when you finish and have a nice collection of stuff at the end that you've made :)

You also find out that some of the stuff you've learnt beforehand is wrong (which is like, always the case with science lol)

Why don't you like it? :p
I prefer life sciences. Chem is interesting, I'm just not personally compatible with it.

KB that pic is amazing and makes me crack up every time

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hello's, everyone. I haven't seen what's been happening here in two and a half eternities. Has anything changed? When did that poll appear?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ankuko!!

Is there a nice Brawl scene is Vegas? I'm thinking of trying to make it to a tourney over there the next time I go visit.

Oh, and the Peach boards haven't changed. Infractions due to drama are being spread everywhere like aids.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I do not know if'n there's a nice Brawl scene in Vegas. I haven't really found anyone to practice regularly with.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Admittedly, having a job cuts into a lot of the "finding people to play Smash with" time, and my quest to find and play on every single DDR machine on the Strip is taking almost the rest of that. There are definitely people around here who play, but I don't know anything about non-tournament play during the week like'n smashfests, etc.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Admittedly, having a job cuts into a lot of the "finding people to play Smash with" time, and my quest to find and play on every single DDR machine on the Strip is taking almost the rest of that. There are definitely people around here who play, but I don't know anything about non-tournament play during the week like'n smashfests, etc.

DDR, you say?

Will you marry me?

Two-Ell

Smash Master