• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks llod. You the first one around here to say that. Man people must be pissed at me.

where my presents. I recall making some of youguys presents for your Bday. And you cant do the same to me? Youn ungreatful bas-

Air I demand you do something about this injustice, NOW!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know what I'm supposed to say about your birthday when you're talking all depressed about it.

Your present.

TREASURE IT IN YOUR SOUL, FOR YOU CAN NOW BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Thanks llod. You the first one around here to say that. Man people must be pissed at me.

where my presents. I recall making some of youguys presents for your Bday. And you cant do the same to me? Youn ungreatful bas-

Air I demand you do something about this injustice, NOW!
I wasnt sure when your Bday was but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK.PCH!!! :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I call bs on that lol...

I wished you a happy B day on FB...

That's facebook, not here!

:dk2:
I don't know what I'm supposed to say about your birthday when you're talking all depressed about it.

Your present.

TREASURE IT IN YOUR SOUL, FOR YOU CAN NOW BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU.
Oh-mah.gawd......this is the best present ever. Dude you you own! If I was weak minded, I go gay for you!. This is the best thing ever and goes so well with me! I dont think anything can top this.

Happy birthday Dark.

Aren't you hosting a tournament next weekend? Hope it goes well.
Thanks and yes I am, how you know about that?

I wasnt sure when your Bday was but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK.PCH!!! :D
Have I ever told you that you was always my favorite child?

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I saw it under the Atlantic North section of the Tournament listings on here. I want to go to it but New York is too far north of me. Are any other Peachs planning on going to it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, I am?

Well you're my favorite teacher if you didn't know!
Arent I like, your only teacher?

I saw it under the Atlantic North section of the Tournament listings on here. I want to go to it but New York is too far north of me. Are any other Peachs planning on going to it?
Not really. This is not some tourny people from all over the region would travel to go too. There is a toonlink main who seconds Peach though. he uses her for weird match ups and wins. But I am getting alot of people to go.way more then expected.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Arent I like, your only teacher?
There were a few others that helped me improve, like Gangsta, Peachy, and ICE. I'm learning new things about Peach every time I read your posts and whenever we play. Plus we share some things in common and that's pretty cool. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There were a few others that helped me improve, like Gangsta, Peachy, and ICE. I'm learning new things about Peach every time I read your posts and whenever we play. Plus we share some things in common and that's pretty cool. lol
Of course we have things in common. I am your father, I helped make you. You are one of the kids I did not wanna push back in the womb when you was born.

Actally, what do we have in common besides playing Peach?

And I am gonna make a birthday speech. But first let me get my drunk. Thats right, I'm drinking tonight!

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Not really. This is not some tourny people from all over the region would travel to go too. There is a toonlink main who seconds Peach though. he uses her for weird match ups and wins. But I am getting alot of people to go.way more then expected.[/QUOTE]

Oh well yea thats true. But at least alot of people are planning on going to it so it should be a pretty good tournament.

Edit: I messed up the quote lol

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Of course we have things in common. I am your father, I helped make you. You are one of the kids I did not wanna push back in the womb when you was born.

Actally, what do we have in common besides playing Peach?

And I am gonna make a birthday speech. But first let me get my drunk. Thats right, I'm drinking tonight!
1. I draw things as well (anime mostly).

2. You play RPGs Tales preferably, so do I. I never knew that before and I think that's pretty cool.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday~

Dinah~​

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Speech time! Hee hee!!!

gentle and gentl,men. I, Dark.Pchor known as Ulysses X Gallardo. Was born on this day 23 years ago.I was born with a purpose. To make your life in smash a living hell. HAHAHQAHAH!. Ok not really. I have come here cause I am the chossen one! the prohopshy fortold that one day a man woulds stand up tp greatness. He would go up against all odds. and do amazing things in this world. That man is me. ME! ME DAMMIT! *KICKS RANDOM PEACH PLAYER* There is no ther like this man right here!,

you guys, you know.you know why I post here? on these damm boards? cause I carw about you *******s. Thats why I am so hard on- EY, YOU OVER THERE, PAY THE **** ATTENTION TO MY ****ING SPEWCH............Thats why I am so hard on you guiys. I treat you damm kids like you really are my kids. tuff love. if I not give a **** about you I not go through what i go through with you all. I just let you rot in your own mess! but not kyle and nicole. they be mad. so **** em they can choke on some rotten peachs. screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew yoooooooooooooooooou! weee hee heeeee!!! and meta.meta something. that other useless peachplayer. oh man, don't get me started on him!!!! yuck!

but seriously, you damm kids and the best groupo of ungreatful sensetive *******s an uncle could ever have! I love being with you guys. my post count shows it so dont you dare question this!!!!! or I'll cut you. I love you guys. wait here me ouit. hold on. Look.im serious about this ****...you my kids and mine alone. your parents got nothing on me! tuff love. so you can all be strong players and learn. get better. and beast. strong men and woman....flamewavk that be for you.

so you remember this. cause i aint saying this shirt again!!!! i'm rutless and hard on thesebboards for a reason!. this is how I do things. and if you don't ****ing like it then you can go back into the womb you came out of!!!!!! don't question my teachings dammit!

Anoku. he a good man. I remember back in melle days. he message me. he said he impressed with how fast I improved with peach. then we became friends! No lie, if I was to go gay, it be for him. It's really a girl, and near me, I hit that. that is just something about ankoku that.......idk....you just want it because it is there!!

as I get older, i gain wisdom. and this year. I will lead my people to freedom. a new era of Peach. I will be the best peach in the world. You think this is a game? I'll show you. I'll show you all. none have a creative mind like me. 5 years of melee expereince. I know the conpet of smash. the mind of a pro. the ways to think and all that data pro ****. I am the chossen one. this is my reason for being born! so just you wait. i been sucking bad all this time to wait for my time to unleash my hidden powaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

i like to thank my peach fans, i not be anywhere without you and support you given me all these years. I like to thank my dad mkie g for doing mom and helping be be born. also inpiring me to take be to new hights, my idol. I like to thank all my smash mommies. Idk which one of you I came out of but thanks for the support.

Wee hee heeeeee!!! for those that don't get it, I am the one, the onlu, Dark.Pch!!!!!!! let it be known! whoooooowaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Top Bottom