• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol damn I just saw the ****show that went down in the Interview thread, maybe it was for the best that it got closed xD

Now you all know why I never voted for Dark, it's nothing personal, it's just something like that was bound to happen.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Lol damn I just saw the ****show that went down in the Interview thread, maybe it was for the best that it got closed xD

Now you all know why I never voted for Dark, it's nothing personal, it's just something like that was bound to happen.
Wouldn't have happened if you voted for me.

you obviously don't remember it.

I'm banning this question from the interview.

:dk2:
^ Face of frustration.

Metatitan

Smash Master
We essentially know what your interview would have been PG.
You would essentially be kissing so much *** your skin tone would become a very dark brown. But at least you don't start fights every time you post a paragraph.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
My naps have been much more amazing dream wise than my sleep has recently.
Also does anyone else remember the actual origin of the troll face? Now i laugh every time i see it...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This place sure is something else. I think I should thank meno for showing me peoples true faces. I'm still surprised I did not get an infraction. yet I get one for double posting drunk on the tier list thread. wonderful....

I'm not gonna let this get in my way though. I have a B-day 2morrow. for once I actually like to do something and not have it be wasted like the past years. I'll have some respect for myself this year. but I can't think of anything. People give me some ideas.

Also since this is Peachguards show, I always wonder. Why did you denie you was gay when I hit you spot on with it in the past. And what in the world made you come out the closet? And to kyon. You could not find anyone better looking?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
We essentially know what your interview would have been PG.
You would essentially be kissing so much *** your skin tone would become a very dark brown. But at least you don't start fights every time you post a paragraph.
You obviously just don't know me very well.

Being nice isn't kissing ***. Complimenting someone isn't kissing *** either. Just because I can throw around a few earned compliments here and there doesn't mean that I purposely put myself below everyone else so I can worship what they walk on.

Seriously dude. I don't say this a lot but sometimes you just need to be quiet and let others talk.

And no, I'm not starting some dumb drama. I'm just speaking my mind.

:peach:

EDIT:

Dark, sometimes you just make me want to bring the gay out in me.

That answer your question?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I just finished napping.

I just remembered why I dislike them. I woke up earlier and thought it was the next day. I jumped out of bed and was heading towards the bathroom to get ready for a class I didn't have lol.

:rosalina:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Peachguard, what do you think of The Netherlands?

How would you describe your life?

What is your opinion of the currents affairs?

Alex, Sam or Clover?

Enlighten us on your sex love life.

:053:

Metatitan

Smash Master
My naps are usually short lived since I have about an hour and a half time span to fall asleep/wake up. I wish it was tomorrow.... at like 11 cuz then I'll be done with chemistry once and for all.

You obviously just don't know me very well.

Being nice isn't kissing ***. Complimenting someone isn't kissing *** either. Just because I can throw around a few earned compliments here and there doesn't mean that I purposely put myself below everyone else so I can worship what they walk on.

Seriously dude. I don't say this a lot but sometimes you just need to be quiet and let others talk.

And no, I'm not starting some dumb drama. I'm just speaking my mind.

EDIT:

Dark, sometimes you just make me want to bring the gay out in me.

That answer your question?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
My naps are usually short lived since I have about an hour and a half time span to fall asleep/wake up. I wish it was tomorrow.... at like 11 cuz then I'll be done with chemistry once and for all.

Oooooh such a terrible subject. Didnt understand **** either.

What do I care what CO2 and H20 make.

:052:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
What the hell? The hell did I do?
Everything~

I can't really have much on an opinion on them since I've never really been out of the country, but I've heard that it's absolutely beautiful.

Filled with stress and happiness.

Elaborate a bit more on this question. :p

Alex, Sam or Clover?

All 3? I can't really decide.

Well, the sex really isn't that bad, actually. It's the love part that's a bit messy.

EDIT:
Silly Meno, that's not a question.

It's the answer to all the secrets of the world.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Alex, Sam or Clover?

Dude NO! What are you trying to do asking that. You gonna make us all sick. Besides, dont you think DK has been embarrassed enough to make him hear these stories?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Dude NO! What are you trying to do asking that. You gonna make us all sick. Besides, dont you think DK has been embarrassed enough to make him hear these stories?
Donkey Kong is no where near embarrassed hearing me talk about our band camp stories.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Did you gorget he filed for molestation charges?

Also how did you and kyon become an item. I need a good laugh. Was it love at first sight. Did you 2 open on a IM box on aim, made ya first tex then the music played and the wind blow to your direction from your PC fan? Birds fly around your computers?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Did you gorget he filed for molestation charges?

Also how did you and kyon become an item. I need a good laugh. Was it love at first sight. Did you 2 open on a IM box on aim, made ya first tex then the music played and the wind blow to your direction from your PC fan? Birds fly around your computers?

All of the above.

All of the above...

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I have my TV, laptop, iPod, and watch to tell me time. I just never really looked at them. It's just force of habit for me to think, 'Wake up from sleep>get ready for class' lol. I thought I was late, since I usually wake up late near the end of the semester from wanting it to be over already lol.

:rosalina:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You are truly a messed up individual for wanting to work with Chemistry. Go see a therapist dear god.
It was either that or Drama

:p

Nah, Chemistry is actually very interesting. Hard work and rather a lot of Maths which they incidentally forgot to mention to me when I applied (I had to take a crash course in calculus and I'm still doing it - it's been very hellish indeed, especially since I hadn't done any Maths as such for about 2 or 3 years lol) but interesting all the same (except for stuff like Quantum Chemistry lol). The lab work is also highly stressful but it feels rewarding when you finish and have a nice collection of stuff at the end that you've made :)

You also find out that some of the stuff you've learnt beforehand is wrong (which is like, always the case with science lol)

Why don't you like it? :p

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion