• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
OP has been updated with Tofer and Draik. If anyone else wants an update or anything, be sure to PM me.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Wait a minute. Hold the **** up. Me.Dark.Pch......is legit this time? What? Is this some joke? You people agree I did nothing. With this lil outburst that happen, I am for one the legit one. Meno/Kyon, you seriously?

Ok, is this some sick joke? Have you people forgotten who I am? I am Dark.Pch. Hellooooooooooooooooo??? I'm always the bad one remember?

...man, I am getting softed.......I fear for the worst.
Nah I dont think you're bad. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Air, I'm sorry but that was a really rude and disrespectful decision to close the interview thread.

Just because Dark Pch started drama (which wasn't entirely his fault because Meno asked him questions), doesn't mean that other people who have the potential to be interviewed should be disregarded.

What if a new Peach pops up out of nowhere? The thread is now gone. I believe Metatitan was just trolling PeachGuard because I requested that he was to be interviewed.

If the thread is to die; let it die, but as long as there is a desire or even the potential for someone to be interviewed by all means keep it up.

Also Dark, you're now on ignore - but just so I can spare everyone else the grief, you WERE in the wrong for bringing all the drama back up over and over again. Air asked you to stop but you just kept on replying to Nicole, Kyle, etc etc. So I don't wanna have anyone hear all of that -

"heh heh heh heh Why do you people care about me? I'm just a low life coakroach **** bag that scurries around the city of NY, but guess what - although I suck *** at this game - the rest of you ****ing suck too! Blah blah blah, blah blah narcissistic bull**** x 25 and male dominance x26."
Overall, poor decision Air. You are the mod around here, not Kyle or Kyon. Think about what you do from now on - thanks!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well I just had a laugh. How is everyone today? I still havent joined the gym yet... I really want someone to go with me when I sign up at least. I dont even know why..

^ who said he did it because of us. And besides what other questions would there be to ask? And what other peach players was left to ask? calm down boy

z00ted

WHOBO 3 hype.

oh, alright Air.

Seriously though, shouldn't that be more of a community decision?

Can I make an interview thread?

z00ted

Nicole, Kyle, and Illmatic in on that highest placing Peach bet at WHOBO.

How about everyone throws in $5, highest placer gets it ALL?

:) :) :) :) :)

z00ted

As long as Kyon doesn't have to play any Marios or Links.

harder :troll:

z00ted

sure.

in fact, let me direct you to the BBR matchup chart.

:peach:
-2: :metaknight: :snake:
-1: :falco: (:marth:) :gw: :lucario: :toonlink:
0: :pikachu2: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :fox: :rob: :pit: :dk2: :wolf: :ike: :pt:
1: :diddy: :popo: :olimar: :luigi2: :sheilda: :sonic: :sheik: :yoshi2: :samus2:
2: :wario: :ness2: :lucas: (:mario2:) :bowser2: :jigglypuff: :zelda:
3: :falcon: (:link2:) :ganondorf:
Thanks Nicole, King Beef, Praxis, and Lenetia!

:troll:

but seriously, I hope we all do well too.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
^ yes cause the chart will always tell you the out come of a match no matter the experience of the player. Since players don't mean anything in this game. is that what your saying? and he only used Mario btw. Dont make yourself look dumb now XD

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Okay then.

Since we can't make another interview thread, everyone shall interview me here.

Starting.... Now.

Metatitan

Smash Master
If people had actually cared about the interview thread it wouldn't have suffered what... 4 months or so of no posts. Dark bumped it because for whatever reason he decided he wanted to be interviewed, and after the interview before him I had already told a bunch of people that I was just gonna let it die. I asked Air to close it after Dark's interview (which idk if its done or not) so that it can go back to rotting the way it was before.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
The one that has the fail geometry planner in his class.

I'm sorry, but a Triangle is not a Rectangle.

Meta, shhh~

Top Bottom