• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
so like why peach so fun? since school has let out i have committed myself to learning her, and i'm seriously thinking about picking her up like forreal, not for like matchups or anything, but for funsies.

sleep deprived randomness

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Because I don't think this is a QnA thread.

will a free pull cross up someone? IE will we go past them if they're standing/holding shield.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Bonewalk might, freepull's distance seems to be too short so you might not make past them unless your were standing right in front of them.

gantrain05

Smash Master
So I found that at 0%, if you Ground Floating Fair someone close enough and autocancel it correctly, you can dash grab them whilst they're in hitstun

Lol. Hurrah for utterly pointless rubbish
you can actually Fair > glide toss turnip > Fair again if your really really fast about it, its my super sweet link destroying get wrecked u sword havin ******* combo.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Naw. I feel it way slower than before.

Also, I'm sorry to all Peach mains.

I'm sorry that we have to press 1000 buttons to jab or even float cancel.

I'm sorry that we're not Ike and only need 3 fingers to do anything useful.

I love Peach.

:peach:

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Ftilt combos from turnips = lol

Also.

[collapse=Too much sun.]

Model may change.[/collapse]
lol, I remember when daisy had a tan in mario party 3. Whatever happened with that?

WHY DOES THIS PLACE MOVE SO FAST? THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT I MISSED AND AM TOO LAZY TO GO BACK FOR. AND THEN I BLATHER ON INCESSANTLY LIKE A CHATTERBOX AND GET TL;DR'd. Ugh, I did it again.
Also, have you guys seen that... what's it called...POWER SHIELD CANCELING. That vid on AiB... What do you think of it?

Oh yes! I wasn't here for it, I don't think... But HAPPY (BELATED?) NEW YEAR!

http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=34971
It'd help if I posted the link probably.

Seeing Illmatic's record on there gives me hope. There must be a way around MKs and Snakes, wi fi or otherwise.

Until then, I'll always keep fighting them until I find a way to beat them <3

btw, does it violate your eyes when I change colors like that all the time? I usually like typing in shades of green (is there a way to make that my default color?)but sometimes I swap colors for no reason. Well, there is a reason, but it's not that important.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
Naw. I feel it way slower than before.

Also, I'm sorry to all Peach mains.

I'm sorry that we have to press 1000 buttons to jab or even float cancel.

I'm sorry that we're not Ike and only need 3 fingers to do anything useful.

I love Peach.

:peach:
hey at least we don't have to do combos consisting of multiple 236's and 421's like other fighting games.

Dajayman

My iPod can play a majority of youtube videos, but there are some occasions where my iPod tells me it can't play a video due to the video's format. :/

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
One piece is amazing! Sadly, I haven't been keeping up with any of the anime or manga like I used to... I think it's been more than half a year since I've seen One Piece. D:

Also, peach's ***= god tier. If it were made into a standalone character, every move would have super armor and transcendent priority.

edit: Wait, is there even a point to having super armor if something has transcendent priority? That means nothing can clash with it in the first place, right? lol.

Dajayman

Having super armor on an attack would mean that another move couldn't flinch the attacker so the attack won't get interrupted, the attacker just tanks the move and continues the attack. And just because a transcedent move can't clash with another move doesn't mean the other move can't reach past the transcendent hitbox and hit a character's hurtbox. This happens all the time with Ness when I face characters with good bairs. They'll bair through my fair and hit Ness' hands and I'll take 10% damage while my fair only does like 1-3% damage since it gets interrupted. Not a good tradeoff. :(

Top Bottom