• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Drk Peach, you still going to whobo or have things changed?
Gotta deal with some life issues. It's 50, 50 right now. I mean all I need is a plane ticket round trip. Butthe problem is do I have toe time to burn that weekend. On my birthday I age out of where I am and have to figure out where I am gonna go next. I have a few options I can do. But I have to get settled in and get stuff ready.

Plus Job is another issue.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I wish you good luck with that Dark. Also I saw that you were deciding to get into melee seriously this year. I found that interesting because I also happen to be doing that myself(alongside brawl ofc). Good luck with that too~

Yes, not even Melee will be safe from Rosalina and I. Muahaha x3

:rosalina:~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Been trying to play melee seriously for a while. But its usually pack with brawl heads. Melee makes me better at Brawl. I was watching my Peach combo video in melee and Got hyped.

There is some sort of truth to that. Immediatly after playing melee for 4 months solely, I noticed an improvement. I think playing back and forth is a little weird, but helps since melee keeps your mind a bit more on edge. The trick to why M2K did so well?!

So, I finally hacked my wii, and I am surprised how many peach textures their are. Well, I have one of PK's. Good stuff.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I've been practicing my gf nairs and I decided to do a nair per minute like in melee. Anyone wanna try it out and post your score? I'm at 60 right now, I really really suck lol.

If you dont know how to, set timer to one min and do your nairs then it'll show you how many air attacks you did in your results.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well the way to start out the new year is something else for me. I am getting kicked out of here due to no job and not being able to pay fees. I have till 5PM to figure out where I am gonna go or else I will end up in a shelter. And I don't have any place to go.

Oh man, it is over for me. I'm fighting so hard not to lose it. But I am not sure how long I can hold myself back.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Maybe you should... I don't know. Get off the ****ing computer and ask around so that you don't end up on the streets instead of telling the Peach boards how you're going to be homeless in a few hours.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

SO HOW AbOUT THAT WHOBO 3?!?!?!?!

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
metatitan so negative/realist

hope you figure something out dark, you got my blessings

LOL ILL

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well the way to start out the new year is something else for me. I am getting kicked out of here due to no job and not being able to pay fees. I have till 5PM to figure out where I am gonna go or else I will end up in a shelter. And I don't have any place to go.

Oh man, it is over for me. I'm fighting so hard not to lose it. But I am not sure how long I can hold myself back.
You got this, Dark. This is America.. You'll find what you're looking for soon.

Nuuuu!!!! D:
I no scary!
:3

I wanna meet you already.

Talk to me on FB more, damn it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
You got this, Dark. This is America.. You'll find what you're looking for soon.

I wanna meet you already.

Talk to me on FB more, damn it.
Go to Pound 5! Or Siis4 this weekend! :D
I'm going to try and get my peach recorded so you guys can critique it. It's so Dair spammy. xD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It's my favorite flavor, but it's unfortunately rare. The only store I know that carries it 90% of the time is Walgreens, I have not seen it anywhere else... :/

2Link, I think peach is better represented by something sweet and zangy. Iced Tea doesn't seem to fit quiet right.
Nuuuu!!!! D:
I no scary!
:3
We are both very scary then.
You're more cuddly than scary. ;)
That is mindboggling. Kassandra is extremely scary to me. But you say cuddly > scary?
So Xeylode, when are you going to hook me up with that ecchi list? :3
Why cannot you ask for another genre instead?
Wouldn't mind this list either lol
I am not liking where this is going? :glare:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Did you guys know that you have amazing fame advantage off of autocanceled d-air on shield? It's really easy to do, just float d-air someones shield and let go of float right after the 4th hit.

you have -2 on all oos options meaning no one can grab you if you slap. And +4 Frame advantage if the y try to drop shield.

This means if you d-air the shield and drop on the back side and D-smash it is a frame trap if they try to grab, continue shielding(because it'll shield poke), spot dodge, or do an aerial

obviously upb's with invincibility can get through it, but still, amazing

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
This character's really late jump-ins are really dumb in regards to frame advantage.

I really should finish that article I was going to do.

but schoolwork :(

Top Bottom