• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
What.

Explain.
Nothing huge, just shop lifting with a friend. Except I was the one that got arrested because I had them. Still, I take full responsibility. It was so stupid. The thing that makes me angry is that I could've paid for it and I knew when a police officer showed up there minutes before I walked out the door that it was probably involved with me. I should've put them back.

Apparently, I was $2 short of going to jail. Now, instead, I'll just be going to court on some unknown date. HOPEFULLY, I just get a warning since it's my first offence.

Ugh.

But still, I'm not really sweating this. I'm just looking at it more as a life lesson. I'll just try not to worry about it too much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Air is officially my favorite Peach on the boards. Bout time you did something bad. You do realize I am never gonna let this go right. Oh man I can't wait till you try and infract me. I am gonna have so much fun with this.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol everyone shoplifts/steals at one point in their life.(and usually get in trouble)

That's going to be taken off your record when you turn 18 anyway.

good shee though Air x3
:rosalina:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
just say im a mod on the peach boards, they will lift all charges

lol everyone shoplifts/steals at one point in their life.(and usually get in trouble)

That's going to be taken off your record when you turn 18 anyway.

good shee though Air x3
:rosalina:
I believe the trick to getting away with things is being organized. Take a look at many likely scenarios, then coming up with ways to address them should they happen. Being prepared helps.
I haven't shoplifted before.
121 says you will someday ;p

just say im a mod on the peach boards, they will lift all charges
I would love to see that happen. Just to see what they think.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know why air really shoplifted? He really wanted to go to jail. He knows what they do to guys in jail. And Wwith his age and that face he has, he be fresh meat. It be like heaven to him. I know he was upset when they did not lock him up.

Top Bottom