• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
LOL. Windows Media Player is automatically set to repeat and the sound is just going on and on forever. I think Peach's melee voice suited her better.
Oh, and thanks for clearing that up for me dajayman. <3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Yeah, transcendent priority isn't always the best thing to have. For example, projectiles > transcendent priority attacks since a projectile would be unaffected by a transcendent attack since they'd just go through each other while a normal priorty attack like Marth's fair can slice through many projectiles.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You should use that one death scream Peach does, the one where she goes "Nyaaaaah!", as a text tone. :laugh:

I know somebody who uses Link's death scream as a text tone, funny stuff. :laugh:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Idk if I'd go so far to use Peach as text tones.... very few people would understand it.
People don't have to understand it, they're just cool sounds.

My text alert was the turnip hit sound for awhile. Utilt is cool, but anything more than a split second gets annoying when getting multiple texts.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
People don't have to understand it, they're just cool sounds.

My text alert was the turnip hit sound for awhile. Utilt is cool, but anything more than a split second gets annoying when getting multiple texts.
Listen to Donkey Kong's Giant Punch grunt on loop...

:dk2: <3

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I love the "D'oh"/"Dew"(w/e lol) sound she makes whenever she jumped. It's fun listening to it from all the WDs you make playing/watching a match.

:rosalina:
Watching the 'How many Float Cancelled Nairs can you do in 1 minute' videos are hilarious purely for the sounds Peach makes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukOejeiUpw

DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i just platform cancelled to dtilt spiked a diddy kong.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
[COLOoR="Cyan"]I love the "D'oh"/"Dew"(w/e lol) sound she makes whenever she jumped. It's fun listening to it from all the WDs you make playing/watching a match.

:rosalina:[/COLOR]
Omg yes. I miss that sfx, you only get that while fh'ing in Brawl... But I dont full hop that often with Peach ;_;

Watching the 'How many Float Cancelled Nairs can you do in 1 minute' videos are hilarious purely for the sounds Peach makes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukOejeiUpw

DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP-DOP
Haha just like Peach vs Sheik

doo doo tu tu tu doo tu doo doo tu tu tu tu doo tu doo tu tu doo tu tu doo tu tu tu doo doo tu doo tu doo

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Can someone tell me how is it I usmashed a drill rushing MK? Is it because of her ducking part or some armor?

I need someone that is really good at making textures and has time please.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
so at SiiS4, i hope to go mostly, if not all peach... itll be sweet. his is the most pumped ive been to go to a tournament in a while. XD

Top Bottom