• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Hey Peach mains.

Would any Peach like to brawl me on wifi (I know wifi sucks but the only other thing I have to battle are CPU's and that doesn't help much)? I'm in need for some serious help on the Peach MU and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone notice how many of the games you like end up being related to the first game systems you ever got into? I never played Playstation until like 2-3 years ago. So all the characters I liked are from old day nintendo. Crash was not nintendo, so I never got into those games.

2fast, your statement looks oddly familiar from somewhere else I saw once, only with a couple alterations :p

2fast

Smash Journeyman
2fast, your statement looks oddly familiar from somewhere else I saw once, only with a couple alterations :p
Lol good to see you again Xeylode xD. I just went with what I had before since I didn't feel like being creative. I still need to go around and ask for help on a few more MU's (Peach, Olimar, and Metaknight specifically) if you wanna get on wifi again and help me with my Peach MU this time I wouldn't mind :rotfl:

Nah, I am not playing tonight. I already played earlier today and I try to make sure I do not play for too long out of the day or else I get burnt out.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'm trying to find a way to SiiS but nobody has free space in their car, and iowa is lame and won't drive since we have no drivers.

also yes...the best crash game was CTR, i'll take everyones money in that game.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Thank you very much. Basically, they became sell outs and changed everything for the worst.
actually naughty dog had nothing to do with that, after the ps1 era the bandicoot games were no longer naughty dog, i don't remember who made them, but they are just some ****ty company trying to make money off of a name.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well, isn't that because they sold out to another company?

Either way, it's still depressing to see Crash Bandicoot warped into this modern crap.

Oh, and I'LL take anyone's money in CTR.

Top Bottom