• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
So peach mains, who else is going to SiiS4? Besides KB. I requested off during the weekend its held. I haven't really heard anything back. I think there's a good chance I'll be able to go though.

Xyless

Smash Master
So peach mains, who else is going to SiiS4? Besides KB. I requested off during the weekend its held. I haven't really heard anything back. I think there's a good chance I'll be able to go though.
I'm trying to, depends on if I can get a ride from IL. We have, like, 2-3 cars coming.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh u got a ride xyless, so if u wanna make like...a 300 mile round trip to pick me up just cuz ur so awesome that'd be great... cuz missouris cars are all full and iowa is lamesauce and won't drive.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This thread is soooooooooo boring!

Talk about something.

:053:
My evil half was the one that had the humor and wittiness. And since it is slowly dieing, so was that. But talking to this girl lately is making me have that spike personality back. Though I think I lost some of that spark to be as funny as I use too. Not sure if I have it in me to be the life of the party anymore. I need like a test.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
lets talk about the peach related merchandise we own.

My little bob-omb candy dispenser I got for 1.99 is hella legit

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Totally re-posting this:

Rowan:
Ex-Tournament Player, Casual, Wifi Player
Louisville, KY

Hi Peach Boards! Itsa me-ah Mario! Seriously Mario is my real name; Mario Antwan Young. I was (kinda still am a little) part of the Louisville crew with Hilt (Olimar/Mod), Xisin (Marth), Cr4sh (Luigi) and the others. (Oreo, J-Kip, Calic, Joey, Pally)

As you guys know, I stopped playing for about a year and came back again. As far as competitive fighting games go, I only play Tekken (6) now. I'd started playing SSB casually back in 2005 and didn't start playing competitively until the late melee years. I was a Marth/Jiggs main then. Afterwards, life hit me and I joined the NAVY. Stuff happened (DA,DT policy stuff) and I ended up leaving just before brawl hit. IIRC, I've tried Lucas, Lucario, Snake, and R.O.B as mains before I picked up Peach. To be honest, NikoK was the inspiration for my choice after I saw his first combo vid. I was competitively active for a little more then a year after release. I did surprisingly well in tournaments across the Midwest before KB wrecked the scene. My best achievement was when I beat Judge (y'know that one MK player) in pools. Unfortunately though, by the time Summer '09 hit, brawl tournaments grew boring for me fast and I walked out midway in a tournament effectively ending my associations with the game. Then I went to a tourney just to try it out again and it was relatively fun, so now Im back! (for now...) Red Peach and **** Gumshoe ftw.

P.S: ...and yeah I'm another one of those gay peach players.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I thought I added that? Hrmmm. >_>

Please send those to me via PM, so I don't forget.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I dislike that campaign.

But the cameo at the end made it worth it.

"It's all purple and stuff!"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll play you. Just don't give me an excuses about Peach dittos or wifi. it gets boring and does not make me wanna play.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i don't john, and i like peach dittos, only thing is, i've never tried wifi with this internet so i can't promise it will be playable XD

i added ur brawl code darkpch, so i'll just keep an eye on it, whenever u get around to adding me i'll invite u to the game

Top Bottom