• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

hiROI

Smash Lord
Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - X (1)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
You Are:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- X (1)

Metatitan

Smash Master
This was actually pretty fun

You Are:

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XX (2)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

(close this window)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- X (1)

Purple

Hi guys!
Of course not! I wouldn't come in here if you guys were bad xD. I think I've been abnormally active here for the past few days..

Metatitan

Smash Master
Dark, you're grumpy, there's a difference between that and bad.

Bad involves selling out your friends for trivial gains, manslaughter, mass genocide etc.

Examples include but are not limited to the Holocaust, the genocide in Darfur, the millions of lives lost to Stalin's secret police, deforestation and then abandoning the land (at least use it....), and basically anything you read in A Clockwork Orange.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I overlook the most basic things about playing as Peach.

Fair Spacing I did it wrong this whole time without even knowing it up until now. What is wrong with me...... :/

gantrain05

Smash Master
You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

mwahahahahahaha!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't like this test:

Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment because it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXX (3)

About even score for lawful, neutral, and chaotic, but I get 1 more point to chaotic, so they put me as chaotic... alignment isn't discrete categories, it's a 2 axis graph, with the lines being neutral, pick whatever you're closest to.

That's why this is like the only test where I didn't get neutral good.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I always get Neutral Good on these Alignment tests...lets see

Lol surprise surprise

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- (0)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- (0)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- (0)

Oddly I seem to have tied with Lawful and Neutral though O.o
And lol I didn't get any Chaos or Evil :p

gantrain05

Smash Master
i gotta ask, i mean, i pull alot of bob ombs, except.......i only ever kill myself with them. So if someone could tell me how to NOT do that so i can go on to become the best peach ever, that would be great lol.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
^
I bet you cheated.

:O Nope, just answered all the question and got that result lol

This quiz is different to all the other ones though - I normally get a definite 'Neutral' and low Lawful/Chaotic alignment whereas I'm tied for Lawful and Neutral

Edit: You text/colour using people are so ruddy difficult to quote :x

Purple

Hi guys!
I think you could've pressured this IC more, more turnipies and D-Airs.

Just from how this guy was playing, I didn't see him using many u-airs. Just relying on his grabbing abilities and blizzard (blizzard's dumb lol).

Your peach is like, 8 billion times more technical than mine T_T

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That's a very nice Peach! The match was pretty good even though the start was kinda slow.

Question: How do I fight Kirby? I was at a tournament this weekend, and ended up getting ninth. Y.b.M. (REALLY GOOD Kirby) lost to Nope and ended up having to play me when I lost to L_Cancel (Really good Olimar), so we played and he kinda ruined me. Even though I used to use Kirby; I have no clue what to do against him. It's really confusing >_<. Tips? D':

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
i gotta ask, i mean, i pull alot of bob ombs, except.......i only ever kill myself with them. So if someone could tell me how to NOT do that so i can go on to become the best peach ever, that would be great lol.
Whenever I pull up special item, it never registers in time, so something along these lines happens:

*plucks turnips and throws them in specfic fashion depending on situation*
"Hang on a second... that turnip went a lot faster than the others.... oh ****! I just wasted a perfectly good bob-omb/sword/stitchface!"

gantrain05

Smash Master
Whenever I pull up special item, it never registers in time, so something along these lines happens:

"Hang on a second... that turnip went a lot faster than the others.... oh ****! I just wasted a perfectly good bob-omb/sword/stitchface!"
thats what i do, except it always seems to be a bomb when i glide toss at somebody for like a Glide > jab or somethin and i kill myself XD

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace

i do the exact same thing.....

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I always pull bombs against toonlinks right then their boomerang is coming back... it's soo awful... :'(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Top Bottom