• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Switch the texture. I'm the origonjal. I'll feel so dead and lame if everyone used it. And it goes with my name so it's officially mine. You could have at least asked.

Damm kids these days got no manners.....

Purple

Hi guys!
THere are more than 40 peach mains, (at least i'm sure there is overall in the world)

four colors..

Someone's going to have your color..

I personally use red.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
THere are more than 40 peach mains, (at least i'm sure there is overall in the world)

four colors..

Someone's going to have your color..

I personally use red.
Give me thier names, we gonna have to talk. I am the original. I am the truth. People need to hop off. Killing my style

Daisy and Regular here!
Stick with the regular only or be destroyed.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
it would of been great to hear what you guys were saying during that fight, lol.
I think I paused after the second one, looked at Kyon, and said something like, "Really?"
And then the third one happened.
Everybody ****-talked me, and I raged a little.
Then he didn't kill me with any other bombs for the rest of our friendlies.
Just wanted to comment. /unsubscribed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I miss Dark.Pch's boobs avatar. Oh well, I still have Roxy's avatar.
I would have kept it, but a certain smash officer told me to take it off. And that officer was a Peach pleyer. Only the Peach boards would have a problem with it. Geez, I seriously can't be myself around here. Bet if I was gay I get away with alot of stuff.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion

Oh yea Roxy, you said I was technical lol.

edit fail I posted the same image <__<

@Ironboots: KC:MM should have that texture, I sent the replay to my friend and I guess he recorded it with the hacks on :/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Impressive C Skyper. Roll less, jab and space more. Then do Jab> w/e. You need to step up them mindgames. I'm gonna tell you something that I want yo to keep in mind my child.

How does one learn things, by a series of steps right? You can't run if you have not learned to walk You can't walk if you can't balance your legs. To get to running you have to get to balancing your legs, then walking, getting use to moving with your balance, then speed it up a lil till you are running. So with a new born baby, people will know the baby has to go through all this stuff.

Now in terms of this game, lets break down something that one might do:

" If I'm floating toward you I'm either gonna space a Fair 1 of like 20 different ways or drop back and pluck a turnip"

We gonna break it down into things like "Link" and "chain". The link is what started the chain, and the chain after the pervious one. Now lets use what you said:

Link: " floating toward you"

Chain: "space a Fair 1 of like 20 different ways"

Chain option number 2: "back and pluck a turnip"

Now from your link, I am gonna expect chain number one or chain number 2. Cause you have just about 2 things to do when floating. When you are floating, you are gonna be doing this, and I will ether catch on or see it. Then I will have an answer or educated guess of what chain you are gonna do and punish you for it. This goes back to mix ups. You can have a strat to fight a match up or a person based on his habits, but don't be generic that you just limit yourself or do the same thing when you do a certain thing. This makes you easy to read and easy to punish. When with all that spacing, I know it is coming. Who says O have to try and get inside you? Why not I just crap you when I see things like this. If no projetile, why not I just go near you but do nothing. You can't tell what I am gonna do. I see what you are up too and want. But are not gonna get it.

Now I just ****ed up your whole ****. Do not have something down step by step. This is Peach and I am sure everyone out their mom by now has seen all this ****. They see these chains from you, they will break your link so your changes don't even come to use. I dopn't need to know this, this is gonna help me beat you. Learn as many chains from one link as you can.

Now this comes into creativity. From one link, created as many links as you can. One link can lead to like, as many chains as possible. Ten you can mix and match chains. And then you can even turn chains into link. And holy ****, more things to **** with right there. And you keep going by how smart the person is and how creative he is. This is how you can get your mindgames up there. You are thinking much more and playing outside the box.

As I said, people know Peach. They seen all this **** already from her. Wen a Peach jumps to a turnip throw they would expect mostly a fair. So I will start a link and show you the many chains just from this one thing:

Link: jump to turnip
Chain 1: drop>Grab
Chain2: Toad
Chain 3: Drop>Run under>upsmash
Chain 4; Nair
Chain5: ground float under> upair

I can go on and on and on.From that one link, I have all this I would do. Not sticking to 1-2 things. Also hear is a saying I want people to seriously think about. "the best options is always not the best option" This is something I want to sink in peoples heads. This is how I think.

Now will I always win, and I an unbeatable beast? No I will get my *** handed to me
Will I always lose? No I will not.

You can be out played, happens all the time. Same time you can out play the enemy. The harder the match up is, the more work you have to do to win. The match up could be in your favor, but you can still lose cause the enemy is really smart. So don't think cause of character you can't get a beating. you can. Really if you get out played.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So, your boyfriend was ***** by a guy in a dress. How does that make you feel~?
Well....kyon wasnt wearing a dress I kind of just laughed about it when I watched it annnnd I feel great :D

Bet if I was gay I get away with alot of stuff.
Dark...you know what you must do now don't you?

And to everyone..........HELLO!!!!! again xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD btw you guys have the prettiest textures :3 I wants some but i dont even play peach although my friend has some amazing Pit textures it makes Pit a girl :D teehee Makes me happy xD and then ZSS has sexy textures i must get my wii hacked tho but the SD card i bought apparently wont work? >_>

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, you can trade it in and use another correct?

By the way Loli, do you actually train your Pit nowadays? Because last time I saw you I remember you said you don't even practice :O.

Purple

Hi guys!
Generally speaking, the best color to stand blend in with Peach is Orange, To stand out is Red. Orange because it changes Peach's hair color to a brown, which allows an analogous blend of colors (warm colors). Red gives your yellow hair a blend as well (except it excludes orange) and it's generally a bold color.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
hahahahha yeahhh i just started practicing but ive been playing Pit and ZSS cuuuz i like them both a lot O_O and if theres a MK i go ZSS and if there is a falco I go pit :3 so it works out in the end xD but ive been practicing lately ^^,

Purple

Hi guys!
Is MK really that much better of a matchup for ZSS than Pit?

I want to be the best peach in my region. *eyes Kyon, hIROI , Cheap Peach, and others *

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Is MK really that much better of a matchup for ZSS than Pit?
..........I dont care if people dont agree but in my own opinion...Pit doesnt rlly have a chance against MK unless the Pit player is a lot smarter than the MK player by like a lot .....cuz pit gets ****ed by MK and ZSS at least has a bttr chance than pit >_> oh btw look at a portrait i made of nicks sister ^^, http://lolilovesrain.deviantart.com/#/d2qas6c

Purple

Hi guys!
Lol, i just don't know either character that well, so I don't know how it works. Have you checked the MU threads for both of them? It might help your MU with Pit.

Only reason I say that is because there are days when you just don't feel like playing a certain character. (Perhaps you had a bad day, or you lost an important set with your ZSS in winners bracket, w/e). I think you should at least learn the MU from both scenarios just incase ♥

You did a very good job on your watercolors! I never use watercolors so i'm sure you did 100x better than I could have ever done, i'm horrible at paint T_T

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I tried watercolors i think for the second time xD and no like....pit doesnt win against MK ive beaten a MK player before...but i mean he was super bad lmfao so it wasnt hard at all but Nick plays ZSS sooo i know stuff for him and its bttr for zss than it is for pit like...i know what im talking about xD

Top Bottom