• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
boobies wasnt the foundation of life for my boyfriend, he didn't breast feed. :o

and Dark. Pch makes some really epic post.
Because he is a guy!

*flicks head*

Come on dude! wake up!

If only they weren't all about boobs in this thread xD.

But seriously, I think I could beat him in an avatar/wall of post thread.

no doubt >: <
There would be rules of course.

1) The post must not be pre-made
2) There needs to be a referee (i.e - a person who gives out a subject
3) There needs to be three judges, who judge in this form.
4)

[Length - how long it is obviously, it doesn't need to be unnecessarily longer, however the longer the better when it comes to walls I guess.]
[Interest - It all needs to be able to keep your interest, it can't be a boring write-up]
[Consistency - this is where grammar and things of this sort comes in. Is the wall poster rushing?]
[Graphics - How it looks when it comes to cleanliness]
[Overall - your overall personal opinion, hopefully unbiased.]
Ahahahahahahaaha! You actually think you would be able to beat me at this. Come on dude. Don't you know who I am by now?

just when this chat was getting boring, dark.pch to the rescue!
Someone has to bring some life in here. And I enjoy doing it. Even if these people are all against me. Man, I am about to start charging for this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, I don't like secrets. knowing you guys, it could be something gay. I don't trust you guys. What is the prize?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
omg air! dont say that now im going to freak out if i dont see u on the boards O_O thanks xD ull be fine <3 flying is kind of scary sometimes but its fun i promise xD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
i highly doubt the planes gonna crash, thats just not gonna happen chances are way too low. however i'm scared there's gonna be a bunch of snakes on it that attack you. now there's a real concern

plus ur AIR gemini. ur designed to fly

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
I would like to point out that I will be on a plane on Wednesday.
If I don't sign in or show any activity by Thursday/Friday it means the plane crashed and I died.

Just letting you all know just incase.

/scaredofflying
if there are any snakes on that plane, AVOID THEIR U-TILT, you can't afford to get hit by it that close to the ceiling. im a sick ******* for thinking of this first when i read the comment..... but good luck on your flight.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Loli- No, I don't trust you. This is coming from a girl that tried to get me ***** by males.

Roxy- The heck am I gonna do with a drawing. For my epic work, I demand more then a a bunch of lines on a paper.

Air- You'll be fine. I fear flying as well. But would like to fly soon just to deal with it. be a man. And if the plane is crashing, jump off and up-b and fall down slowly to the ground. If you land in water just jump out and float to the shore. Dammit man, do I have to teach you damm kids everything?

Purple

Hi guys!
I don't know, it could be whatever you want :D *as long as i can draw it*

psh, you want more when you're just writing a funny wall of text on Smashboards? Puhleeze

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? Dude, my post are more then just writing. my post are epic. They speak truth and wisdom. And put smiles on childrens faces. It opens a new path to life the society and the goverment dare hide. Even blind people can see the truth through my words. My post are not regular typical boring post. That is not what posting is. it is an art. A skill. A talent. it seperates the awsome from the panzys.

So yes, yes I want more for my post. I don't want lines on paper. I want something wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more epic.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
What? Dude, my post are more then just writing. my post are epic. They speak truth and wisdom. And put smiles on childrens faces. It opens a new path to life the society and the goverment dare hide. Even blind people can see the truth through my words. My post are not regular typical boring post. That is not what posting is. it is an art. A skill. A talent. it seperates the awsome from the panzys.

So yes, yes I want more for my post. I don't want lines on paper. I want something wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more epic.
I think I learned something today...

What? Dude, my post are more then just writing. my post are epic. They speak truth and wisdom. And put smiles on childrens faces.
...Learning more and more about the Peach mains. First we have so many gay Peach mains and now we have pedo's? This is interesting.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I would like to point out that I will be on a plane on Wednesday.
If I don't sign in or show any activity by Thursday/Friday it means the plane crashed and I died.

Just letting you all know just incase.

/scaredofflying
You can't die with that army of Chanseys. At the very least, they'll cushion your fall and you'll have an endless supply of softboiled eggs to ensure you won't die.

Purple

Hi guys!

and psh, my posts aren't? Don't make me unleash the dragon up on this conversation >: o

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I do it because I can, and Kyon's not really scary at all. Wouldn't really know about the others.

Question: Do we get to skip with fire that comes out of our feet? The skip of doom. O.O

Top Bottom