• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*hugs Air* Happy Birthday!

On different events... I just registered for Apex. I'm so nervous, considering I think I'm the only person in MI that has... and have a high chance of being one of the few(if only) to do so at all. I also have no doubles partner. This is a weird feeling. ;.;

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
O_O higurashi was good in all its episodes xD thooo once it talked about umm ugh wats her name >_> the chick always with the photographer mizu or something w.e. HER when it did her backstory i was like ughhhhhh

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Get a few friends and go to Hooters tonight. Tell them it's your birthday and 5 or 6 busty women in their 20's will come out, give you a little cake, and jump around for you.

Then, go back a few days later and say it's your friend's birthday, even if it's not.
Best plan ever

happy bday aiiiiir :D and..i was going to read what i missed but im too lazy i stopped reading when dark said he didnt trust me :'( /sadness
I am not gonna trust anyone that tried to get me ***** my dudes

Dude, I want to chill with you for everybody's birthday, lol
Sweet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Protected me with boobies? When was the last time a girl would even bother to help me out. No girls like me. Cause I am too thin and stuff. I can't even get a woman. So you trying to make me believe that you would use your boobs to protect me is something hard to believe.

If they big enough I would have jumped into your bra and hid in there till all the Peach players vanished.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah xD they hurt ur back but i also have flat feet sooo im used to back pains :D i dont mind xD my boobies provide me with entertainment when im bored in class xD

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
They came up with them so less women get breast reduction. Why must the pleasure of men be the bane of women?! I ask you, what kind of god to we have?! *falls to knees in dramatic pose*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeah xD they hurt ur back but i also have flat feet sooo im used to back pains :D i dont mind xD my boobies provide me with entertainment when im bored in class xD
Man, I would have love to sit next to you each day in class

They came up with them so less women get breast reduction. Why must the pleasure of men be the bane of women?! I ask you, what kind of god to we have?! *falls to knees in dramatic pose*
Man, don't question it. us men go through alot for women. And we get hurt too. So this is our reward.

Top Bottom