• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Now that I think about it, Loli's the only one I added on Skype. Might feeling like sending friend invites lolololol

Jk. I go on Skype whenever possible (heck, I'm on right now) but I doubt that everyone who goes on Skype goes on as often.

Speaking of Skype, I'm now thinking about calls. Has anyone ever talked to you about their opinion on your voice during a call? o.o

Purple

Hi guys!
I added you as soon as I saw that message pika :D.

I hate sleeping and it being hot, it's ridiculous Dx. I have my fan on on 3 (max) and the window open while I sleep.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Roxy and Dark.Pch should post more so I can see those avatars more.

I've seen the full pic of Dark.Pch's avatar and it's very hot.
It's hentai. XD
I want to see the full version of Roxy's avatar.

Yeah, I have a Peach fetish. :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Comparatively, it's the powerful immunity to women that we have.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
**** IT! Gay guys ruining stuff. This was the most crafty way they stole women from us.

First they pretend to understand their feelings, AS IF they spend their life in a kitchen! Now they steal the would be Peach mains! Let's get to ICs, and Pika before it's too late!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You think you guys have it bad, we have ONE girl Ness main. :p

And good news, I finally found the full picture of Roxy's Peach avatar. Omg it's so great!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peachguard kinda reminded me of myself and how I am. the way he was when we were playing I felt kinda bad. He put himself down so any times and said he could not do anything. Makes me realize how much of an idiot I am.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peachguard is exactly how I was when I started playing. I always felt like I could not do anything. And thought I was straight garbage. I just felt so bed. Yes, I have a H-E-A-R-T. Does not make me soft so all of you shut up!.

But he got me thinking about myself and how I been acting. he says i'm his favorite peach. Funny how I can still be someone favorite when I am not like how I used to be in summer of 09 and not doing to hot in tournies for a long time. Makes me ask myself "wtf am I doing and what is wrong with me" I know people who would want to play at least at my skill level as peach.

And whenever you wanna play C, let me know

Top Bottom