• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think your Peach experience if not biased can benefit the BBR greatly. :o

Did you guys play peach dittos?

we're always lively JZ! :D
I think think they fell the same. I gave it a shot but I don't think I am making it in. Oh well

And yea, we did Peach dittos.

Purple

Hi guys!
Lol, Dark Peach plans those stitch faces.

I should go look at your application! O_O. They are almost done with the BBR stuff iirc.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lol, Dark Peach plans those stitch faces.

I should go look at your application! O_O. They are almost done with the BBR stuff iirc.
They still doing that stuff? I thought they was done with cause I saw some new dude as a BBR member. So I figured they already selected thier people.

You should be called Dark.Turnip lol.
That's what I am gonna name my kid.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me be awsome like his dad. Him as a baby. I can see it now

Me: WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Wife: What!??

Me: Come quick. Our boy said his first word!

Wife: Really? *runs over*

Me: Ok now boy say your first word to mommy

Baby:......Boo.....bie?

Wife:.......-___- '

Baby: boobies! BOOBY BOOBY BOO-OO-BIES!

Wife: You taught him that didn't you............

Me: I taught him nothing He learn that on his own. he has my blood in him. Takes up after his dad.

Baby: Boobies, boobies boobies *reaches out to grab mothers boobs* BOO.....boo-bies!

Wife .____. ' *sigh* I beg for a girl.........

Me: That's my boy *sniff*

Purple

Hi guys!
They still doing that stuff? I thought they was done with cause I saw some new dude as a BBR member. So I figured they already selected thier people.
Nope, anyone you might've seen that's 'new' has actually been there for a while, I don't think they've passed out the roles yet.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Urgh... fun AS exams. :urg::urg:

All the ones before today weren't so bad: easy bar, like, one question per, but bearable (General Studies Unit 1, Chemistry, Maths).

Today there were 2 exams: Crusades History and General Studies Unit 2. The first one was slightly harder but still perfectly manageable. The latter exam was unbearable though. The questions were so awful. Here's an example:

"Read the above article (about some shed-shaped art structure). Explain how you could explain the value of a controversial art project to someone skeptical of its artistic qualities?'"

I mean, what the **** is that supposed to mean?!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Urgh... fun AS exams. :urg::urg:

All the ones before today weren't so bad: easy bar, like, one question per, but bearable (General Studies Unit 1, Chemistry, Maths).

Today there were 2 exams: Crusades History and General Studies Unit 2. The first one was slightly harder but still perfectly manageable. The latter exam was unbearable though. The questions were so awful. Here's an example:

"Read the above article (about some shed-shaped art structure). Explain how you could explain the value of a controversial art project to someone skeptical of its artistic qualities?'"

I mean, what the **** is that supposed to mean?!

What would someone skeptical think of its artistic qualities.

:053:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Oh God, Dark's post made me laugh so hard I fell of my chair. It was embarrassing though because I'm on from a school computer right now, so it was all quiet until I laughed...

I've never played a Peach Ditto match with anyone but my sister, and she's just not a good Peach player. She only did that sometimes to be silly (she doesn't Turnip Wave Dash for crying out loud DX). My Wi-Fi opponents are usually Marth, Snake, Wolf, Sonic, and Bowser players. :/

Top Bottom