• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Roxy beats Dark.Pch in a hot avatar battle. That Peach juat slaughters Yugioh. We'd have an actual battle is Dark.Pch was still allowed his booby avatar.

Purple

Hi guys!
Whaaa? What did you mean by..

Dark.Pch said:
I'm not gay, so I am not allowed to do what I want.
X_X

oh! What Loli said.

You would be able to do things even if you weren't gay Dark.Pch, you're just that popular :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know how many times I get infracted around here. Where some gays have done things close to what I have done and they get away with it. Mer being popular has nothing to do with it. Gay people need to stop being rascist to straight people.

Martin Luther king spoke dammit!

Purple

Hi guys!
LOL, xD. Well not all gays act straight up gay, and it depends on your demeanor. You can usually get away with things if you sound extremely happy and joyful while you break rules xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Damm right. Screw this. I will not be silenced anymore! I am but a main trying to do what he must do. While be trapped in a community with people that are nothing like him. I want boobies, the community wants naked gay men. I want sexy time with women, the community wants to **** men. They banish all that a straight man likes and needs. And try to shut us down.

They think they can hold me down. But they can't I will not sit for this anymore. Martin luther king spoke for a reason. I have a dream. I have a dream that one they I will be smothered by boobs. I dream that I can go on about girls and not get a ticket (infracted) by the cops. Have a placed filled with hawt girls and lesbians

The prophecy for told that one day a man would stand up to greatness. That we would go up against all odds and start a change. A revolution. Make history. Do great things. And make the world a better place for misunderstood straight emo guys stuck in a gay community. And that man is me. Dark.Pch, let it be known!

Purple

Hi guys!
Technically speaking, Dark.Pch's avatar does nothing wrong, just leaves the mind to wander. xD.

Lol Dark.Pch, I'm sure in certain parts of the community that are private, that you can talk about these things in ^^'

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not invited to private areas. I am not like the rest of society. I'm just misunderstood. People don't like my ways and how I do things.

And KB, you just read the prophecy of the Peach boards. tell your kids about this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You guys just don't understand. Boobies are the foundation of life. If it was not for boobs, none would be here. boobies carry these mystic aliments That help babys grow and give them more life then just an over grown sperm cell crying for no reason. And boobies also attract men. hell even gay people like them. Now guys usually can't last as long as girls when haveing...."happy time" So girls and guys tend to get bored. Thus chances of making a new life fade away. But with boobies, we straight men have something to play with and be entertained. And it leads to more "happy time" And life is being created.

Boobies are not just nipples with too much air or milk in them. boobies are like holy water. Like the fountain of youth. Boobies are a gift of life. A step further to the future.

Purple

Hi guys!
If only they weren't all about boobs in this thread xD.

But seriously, I think I could beat him in an avatar/wall of post thread.

no doubt >: <

Purple

Hi guys!
There would be rules of course.

1) The post must not be pre-made
2) There needs to be a referee (i.e - a person who gives out a subject
3) There needs to be three judges, who judge in this form.
4)

[Length - how long it is obviously, it doesn't need to be unnecessarily longer, however the longer the better when it comes to walls I guess.]
[Interest - It all needs to be able to keep your interest, it can't be a boring write-up]
[Consistency - this is where grammar and things of this sort comes in. Is the wall poster rushing?]
[Graphics - How it looks when it comes to cleanliness]
[Overall - your overall personal opinion, hopefully unbiased.]

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Impressive C Skyper. Roll less, jab and space more. Then do Jab> w/e. You need to step up them mindgames. I'm gonna tell you something that I want yo to keep in mind my child.

How does one learn things, by a series of steps right? You can't run if you have not learned to walk You can't walk if you can't balance your legs. To get to running you have to get to balancing your legs, then walking, getting use to moving with your balance, then speed it up a lil till you are running. So with a new born baby, people will know the baby has to go through all this stuff.

Now in terms of this game, lets break down something that one might do:

" If I'm floating toward you I'm either gonna space a Fair 1 of like 20 different ways or drop back and pluck a turnip"

We gonna break it down into things like "Link" and "chain". The link is what started the chain, and the chain after the pervious one. Now lets use what you said:

Link: " floating toward you"

Chain: "space a Fair 1 of like 20 different ways"

Chain option number 2: "back and pluck a turnip"

Now from your link, I am gonna expect chain number one or chain number 2. Cause you have just about 2 things to do when floating. When you are floating, you are gonna be doing this, and I will ether catch on or see it. Then I will have an answer or educated guess of what chain you are gonna do and punish you for it. This goes back to mix ups. You can have a strat to fight a match up or a person based on his habits, but don't be generic that you just limit yourself or do the same thing when you do a certain thing. This makes you easy to read and easy to punish. When with all that spacing, I know it is coming. Who says O have to try and get inside you? Why not I just crap you when I see things like this. If no projetile, why not I just go near you but do nothing. You can't tell what I am gonna do. I see what you are up too and want. But are not gonna get it.

Now I just ****ed up your whole ****. Do not have something down step by step. This is Peach and I am sure everyone out their mom by now has seen all this ****. They see these chains from you, they will break your link so your changes don't even come to use. I dopn't need to know this, this is gonna help me beat you. Learn as many chains from one link as you can.

Now this comes into creativity. From one link, created as many links as you can. One link can lead to like, as many chains as possible. Ten you can mix and match chains. And then you can even turn chains into link. And holy ****, more things to **** with right there. And you keep going by how smart the person is and how creative he is. This is how you can get your mindgames up there. You are thinking much more and playing outside the box.

As I said, people know Peach. They seen all this **** already from her. Wen a Peach jumps to a turnip throw they would expect mostly a fair. So I will start a link and show you the many chains just from this one thing:

Link: jump to turnip
Chain 1: drop>Grab
Chain2: Toad
Chain 3: Drop>Run under>upsmash
Chain 4; Nair
Chain5: ground float under> upair

I can go on and on and on.From that one link, I have all this I would do. Not sticking to 1-2 things. Also hear is a saying I want people to seriously think about. "the best options is always not the best option" This is something I want to sink in peoples heads. This is how I think.

Now will I always win, and I an unbeatable beast? No I will get my *** handed to me
Will I always lose? No I will not.

You can be out played, happens all the time. Same time you can out play the enemy. The harder the match up is, the more work you have to do to win. The match up could be in your favor, but you can still lose cause the enemy is really smart. So don't think cause of character you can't get a beating. you can. Really if you get out played.
Much appreciated Dark :D I'll put this into mind. I actually need to extend my gambits a little.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I emphasized very clearly Air, you only have yourself to blame.

Lube. LUBE. LUBE.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
O_O i hate going to school cuz i miss out on sooo much =[ buuuuut O_O BOOBIES? =/ ........dark....i wasnt breast fed ='( anyways xD Roxy....I thought you were a girl till...i remembered ur old name and then u told me u were a transvestite....so i was confused and then u said u were lying ugh i never thought air was a girl tho <3

Top Bottom